Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Rumor

MrRich

If the man said it then how can you not believe it. Yes I think I'm thoroughly convinced. Let's just getter done. If it happens at 8 am Sunday morning in Irag that would be 10 pm Saturday in Las Vegas. I should still be sober enough to check the Forex. God Bless the RV and all of us on this wild ride. Semper Fi Hooooorah!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

If the man said it then how can you not believe it. Yes I think I'm thoroughly convinced. Let's just getter done. If it happens at 8 am Sunday morning in Irag that would be 10 pm Saturday in Las Vegas. I should still be sober enough to check the Forex. God Bless the RV and all of us on this wild ride. Semper Fi Hooooorah!!!!!!!

Its 0438 am in Baghdad

It lost a nickel between today and yesterday?! Does that mean it goes down to 4.15 tomorrow? Hmm.

Actually I like what Shabbi said at Jackson Hole, Wyoming that Iraq could affordand RV of 9.00 to 12.00 that would be literally earth shaking. I really do not expect a miracle that big.

Whoa! Shabs said that Iraq could afford an RV of $9 to $12??? What was his quote exactly? Do you have a link or where I can go in the forum to find that?

• Upvote 1

THE!!........................................

I got a calls from "a man" once ..... he's told me it was a done deal!

He was wrong and it didn't RV.... of course, he was merely "a man" not

"the man". Everyone knows "the man" is better than "a man".

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

... I will give a hint. I will only tell you that you are in the chase and when I get the information that the connection has been made you sir have my word that you and the good people on this site will know.

You work for Chase Bank??? And the reason of delay is the same problems Chase has been having this week with their online systems? Soooo ... we should all bring our pick-it signs to chant work faster around the clock to get those systems back up and running optimal? B) Did I get the hint correct? ;)

• Upvote 3

Eagleone brought this forth...

Wha's UP!

IQD All Over This!!!

No Rate Change,

So, What am I missing?!!

IQDAllcurr.jpg

Isn't EagleOne the Marine Helo?

What I mean to say was....Brought this over from a comment Eagleone made of Just4D...! Thought this was odd that the IQD would be flanked in such a way....??? Don't know what, if anything, to make of this!

Edited by Inside Track

Most excellent question Scooby Doo. Viper, if they finish this on Saturday, then what would your interpretation be? After all, we all know that Sunday is the 1st day of their week B)

It's the very nature of how complex these computer systems are. Once it is deemed ready it is as simple as flipping a switch but the system is not at a test level at this point. When they ping it will be to a huge multitude of connections world wide at all hours around the world. The conformations of connection which will require a response from each system involved meaning a multitude of bank computers. Some computer connects will varify automatically and some will have to be done manually which will take time. Once all connections are confirmed IF there IS A RV RATE at this time it could be downloaded to all connections in a matter of a few minutes or less. If you took all the pieces of this type of complex computer processor and put them together it would be the size of semi trailer. Look for the anouncement that Iraq has offically became a MEMBER of the WTO. That will be a true sign they are up and running. At this time that has not happened. The test will more than likely be done during Iraqs night time after business hours for sure. Understand there are elements in Iraq that do not want to see this happen and will try to stop it if they can. Still a little ways to go so hang in there.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 2

It's the very nature of how complex these computer systems are. Once it is deemed ready it is as simple as flipping a switch but the system is not at a test level at this point. When they ping it will be to a huge multitude of connections world wide at all hours around the world. The conformations of connection which will require a response from each system involved meaning a multitude of bank computers. Some computer connects will varify automatically and some will have to be done manually which will take time. Once all connections are confirmed IF there IS A RV RATE at this time it could be downloaded to all connections in a matter of a few minutes or less. If you took all the pieces of this type of complex computer processor and put them together it would be the size of semi trailer. Look for the anouncement that Iraq has offically became a MEMBER of the WTO. That will be a true sign they are up and running. At this time that has not happened. The test will more than likely be done during Iraqs night time after business hours for sure. Understand there are elements in Iraq that do not want to see this happen and will try to stop it if they can. Still a little ways to go so hang in there.

So what is your best guess as to when Iraq will become a member of WTO? Has the process already begun? Does Iraq meet all the criteria to become a member? If so, then what is the holdup?

So what is your best guess as to when Iraq will become a member of WTO? Has the process already begun? Does Iraq meet all the criteria to become a member? If so, then what is the holdup?

Good question Duke, let me explain. The process actually began in 2004. At that time Iraq was given a list of must do's to qualify to be a member of the WTO. Number 1 on this list was probably the concern of billions owed to other countries which has IMO has been reduced to exceptable levels at this point in time. #2 would be the rearranging of tarriff laws to meet the requirements of the WTO which they actually did in early 2004. As this process was put in motion by Iraq in 2004 it was enough for the WTO to give Iraq what is called Observer Status. In 2009 Iraq under the guidance of the US Gov Iraq changed and drafted a few more laws to get a better grip on their finances pretaining to their monetary policy, EXCHANGE RATE, their foreign reserves and the issuance and management of their currency. Early in 2010 the WTO reviewed Iraq's progress. The WTO was pleased to see the Ministry of Finance and the CBI reduced the reserve of financial surplus from 20% to 15%. Which means less money to be released to help prevent an increase in inflation. The WTO was also satified with Iraq's debt reduction and the achievments in other required areas with the exception of the VALUE OF THE DINAR which by the way IS A REQUIREMENT. Iraq proclaims the failure to seat a Gov after the elections has slowed the process which would set the stage to reduce the difference of value between the dinar and the USD. So the bottom line is Iraq has basically met all requirements other than the RV and seating of the Gov to become a member of the WTO. So when the Gov is seated and they get on line with the world market they will rv and become members of the WTO and yes it could happen before the end of 2010. When the GOI is seated it will happen fast so be ready.

I'm a little sleepy here but I hope I explained this to you on an understandable level as the process is more complicated than it seems.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I just read this on DD. Does anybody know who eagleone is?

Just got call from the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleone

$4.20 SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMED

Yes I know who eagleone is

the same#@#%$ who claims to know an rv date and amount, that has posted for the last 4 plus years...most of us know him well..and this is definitely confirmed

No slam on you mr rich...thanks for posting :D

Do we have boots on the ground? lol

I always seem to find my boots on the ground...can't seem to elevate them past that....sorry... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks viper, so, in retrospect after reading this, Sunday the 19th of September looks GOOD to me B)

RRRRRRVVVVVVVV TTTIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE B)B)B)

• Upvote 1