Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Rumor

MrRich

I just read this on DD. Does anybody know who eagleone is?

Just got call from the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleone

$4.20 SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMED

Don't know who he is Scooby Doo, yet, I like his rate. I really prefer the $4.25 from yesterday B)

GGGGGOOOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV ALREADY B)B)B)

Complete rumor...supposedly the rumor said that people in Iraq were already cashing in at 4.20...there is no way we can believe this......YET.

It lost a nickel between today and yesterday?! Does that mean it goes down to 4.15 tomorrow? Hmm.

Actually I like what Shabbi said at Jackson Hole, Wyoming that Iraq could affordand RV of 9.00 to 12.00 that would be literally earth shaking. I really do not expect a miracle that big.

I just read this on DD. Does anybody know who eagleone is?

Just got call from the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleone

$4.20 SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMED

isn't that the name of the presidents airplane? my bad that is air force 1. maybe eagleone is the pilot

Well I'm as skeptical as the next guy, so I figure it's probably BS. But I'm not a member at j4d and don't know who this guy is. I thought maybe somebody here might know and be able to tell me if he's legit or not.

thx for the post mr rich....who knows this guy and hope its true but as we all know friday is a huge day the pumpers come out...buyer beware...dont buy on emotion and hype...thx again rich lets see what happens but i think you and i know what will happen sun morning lol

• Upvote 1