Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL do you believe Boots on the Ground

Sunglass

180 members have voted

1. 1. Believe it?

• yes
    • no
    • other lol

I think TK is making up his intel sources....he has been making predictions from his "intel" for so long and for so long they have been wrong.....if that were me and time after time my "sources" were wrong, I wouldn't take much stock in what they say and surely would not post what they say every day.....TK has brought all of the negativity on himself. To answer your question, No I don't believe it due to it being from TK.

• Upvote 3

I do not understand why there is no confirmation from those he is speaking of from his chats? If the people he is speaking of cashed in a 4.25 yesterday in Iraq, and then went to bed right after wards, why can't they be called today? Surely they are awake now spending those millions! ;) That would be a way to call him on it, if he is full of doo doo. Just because he says oh, no you cannot call this one or that one, why not do it anyways. What's it to him if he has nothing to hide?

I think TK is making up his intel sources....he has been making predictions from his "intel" for so long and for so long they have been wrong.....if that were me and time after time my "sources" were wrong, I wouldn't take much stock in what they say and surely would not post what they say every day.....TK has brought all of the negativity on himself. To answer your question, No I don't believe it due to it being from TK.

I have a theory about TerryK. Based on what his (alleged) brother said about him he reads or hears things and then repeats them with his TerryK twist so as to make it appear to be his own. I think when kevindking said his father was told about somebody cashing in at $4.25 in Iraq that got back to TerryK and he proceeded to claim it as his "intel". From what I've heard Kevin reported this before TerryK posted. Just a theory.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 7

nothings going on over here.

If it RV'd there would be all kinds of drama...It would be like the greatest train wreck ever because all these people would be trying to get out all at once!! :D

Terry K words mean nothing.

See, kids that's what smokin' crack does to you!

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 2

I for one do not understand TerryK. If he is pumping he is not assisting his credibility much by never leaving himself an out. If he is being mislead then you would think he would find better sources or confirm the story even though it may be a rumor at this point. Only explanation is he enjoys the hype or is desperate in some way. Funny thing is i believe the number will be close to $4.25. That is when it RV's. IMO it will come out high and drop like a rock as multiple governments will be cashing out. China will drop their dinar like a hot potato to push the dinar down.They do not want a high RV. This will hurt there currency as the debt ratios globally will change. NOT IN CHINA'S FAVOR ...So when the time comes i will be ready for a exit quick. JMO

• Upvote 1

I had to vote for a no, not because I don't believe the BOTG's,

but because I don't believe the people who claim that something

came from a BOTG, when a BOTG in the chat room says

"Uh...no. There's nothing going on over here.".

Maybe I should have voted for "other".

It's early.

I just woke up.

No coffee yet.

Quit picking on me...

Edited by mrparrot

TK is a character...you believe 1/2 of what he is saying or nothing at all. If you look at these kinds of comments from him, he appears to trying to put a 'rap' song together......there seems to be a 'beat' to his madness.....lol

cp