Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where has all the RV Intel gone?

Jac

Jac, don't really know why somebody gave you a minus for your post. I plussed you up. Afterall, your post was short and to the point. Any Intel or rumors out there?

GGGGOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV ALREADY cool.gif

Oh no, I have been minused. emot-shakehead.gif It is all right I do not mind. I will still plus everyone!

• Upvote 3

JAc,

There's a new countdown to my Birthday on Sept 30 and the RV is gonna be at $7.25 at 2:15. I can't tell you my sources, don't even ask me because I'm way too important to reveal really what I know or who I'm connnected to, but, baby, its ROCK SOLID.

Maynard

betcha got 38 solid sources confirming

• Upvote 2

JAc,

There's a new countdown to my Birthday on Sept 30 and the RV is gonna be at $7.25 at 2:15. I can't tell you my sources, don't even ask me because I'm way too important to reveal really what I know or who I'm connnected to, but, baby, its ROCK SOLID.

Maynard

Unless it comes in before your birthday, Maynard I think September 30 will be a great RV Day!biggrin.gif

JAc,

Maynard

That is one of the most believable rumors i've heard today,lmao....thanks maynard...go RV ffs!!!

• Upvote 2

Almost stark with out rumors and intel.ohmy.gif

Worry not!

I'm sure a fresh new batch of rumors are being baked up right this very minute by some of the finest RV RUMOR cheifs around.

I hope they hurry .... I'm starving!!!!

All I want is a piece of the pie! :P

and some bread would be nice.

Wow, I must be bored ... lol

• Upvote 1

Might be because every rumor gets the tar beaten out of it....go RV ffs!!!

Right Cris!!!!

I was about to say....JAC, are you kidding?

I can't take the beating...or the tar and feathers?

My Intel Lips and Rumor Lips are forever sealed!

If I even hinted at my latest intel they come looking for me.

Better disguise myself.... 00020191.gif

• Upvote 1

the term "intel" is misused in dinar world, rumor fits better.biggrin.gif

LOL you got that right!! All the "intel" right now is being taken from the imaginative minds of the people full of crap and written down on paper to be proof read before being released to the crowds.........we should see an influx of rumors in a day or so........ ( Inside Track, this does not apply to you = ) )

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Worry not!

I'm sure a fresh new batch of rumors are being baked up right this very minute by some of the finest RV RUMOR cheifs around.

I hope they hurry .... I'm starving!!!!

All I want is a piece of the pie! tongue.gif

and some bread would be nice.

Wow, I must be bored ... lol

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Me too in fact I just said to myself I think you might be addicted to Rumors and Intel. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Right Cris!!!!

Truly classic!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

LOL you got that right!! All the "intel" right now is being taken from the imaginative minds of the people full of crap and written down on paper to be proof read before being released to the crowds.........we should see an influx of rumors in a day or so........ ( Inside Track, this does not apply to you = ) )

keepmwlknfny....You RULE my man!

00020383.gif

Right Cris!!!!

Errrm...im afraid you may have to spill the beans Inside Track....lol...that post was way too suggestive of a juicy rumor....go RV ffs!!!

• Upvote 2

JAc,

Maynard

That sounds familiar.......