Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Oklahoma no longer selling Dinars

lowsilverado99

I have been buying dinars from bok for awhile. A friend called me today and said he went to get some more and was told that they are no longer selling the dinar. I called the main branch to confirm, he was right. They would not give any reason as to why, only that they received the call about an hour ago that instructed them to no longer sale. They WILL accept IQD for USD just not other away around. This is all I know and I have no idea if it pertains to any of this, just wanted to share. I hope this is good news for all.

I know this is my first post, but I have been lurking here for awhile(longer than my "joined" date). I am wishing the best for all!

gooooo rv!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by lowsilverado99
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I have been buying dinars from bok for awhile. A friend called me today and said he went to get some more and was told that they are no longer selling the dinar. I called the main branch to confirm, he was right. They would not give any reason as to why, only that they received the call about an hour ago that instructed them to no longer sale. They WILL accept IQD for USD just not other away around. This is all I know and I have no idea if it pertains to any of this, just wanted to share. I hope this is good news for all.

I know this is my first post, but I have been lurking here for awhile(longer than my "joined" date). I am wishing the best for all!

why did this just give me butterflys in my tum tum!!!! i should call capital one ,where i bought some of mine ,!!

• Upvote 1

goooooooooooo RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice truck too bad its a chevy! :P jk

• Upvote 1

SETTLE DOWN!!!! Not true, just called the bank and they said they "COULD" order it but it would take 2 days to arrive.

Per Usual, Newbie giving information without any proof to the statement. If you give the name and # of who you spoke with, we could call and ask why they are telling people this.

RUMORS, oh RUMORS. It is getting evening time and thats when the good ones start.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 21

Ahhh...the plot thickens...thanks for the post....I just spoke with my mother in phoenix...she called her local wells fargo to set up multiple accounts....the fellow who was helping her asked the reason for this, and she said for a currency exchange....his immediate responce was, for dinars?...she said yes, and they had a discussion about the best ways to make transfers, and gave her his personal phone number for further questions

This may only mean, they are getting multiple questions about dinars, and getting into the loop on how folks want to handle this....but it seemed positive to me...go RV ffs!!!

• Upvote 3

SETTLE DOWN!!!! Not true, just called the bank and they said they "COULD" order it but it would take 2 days to arrive.

Per Usual, Newbie giving information without any proof to the statement. If you give the name and # of who you spoke with, we could call and ask why they are telling people this.

RUMORS, oh RUMORS. It is getting evening time and thats when the good ones start.

Fish man I have no reason to provide false info, as I stated in my original post , I a may be new on joiningbut, have been watching along time.

Proof, heres your proof my friend:

918-259-5150 ask for customer service

press 0

press #

Take care!

• Upvote 9

Hello lowsilverado,

What do you say...............????

Somebody is saying this is not so. I would like to believe you, but why the discrepancy?

Edited by wmawhite
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the club!

Who knows why you were given misinformation - maybe the person you were speaking with didn't know what they were talking about, but we can't fault you for that.

Keep posting, stay positive, and let's hope we have an RV soon!! :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the club!

Who knows why you were given misinformation - maybe the person you were speaking with didn't know what they were talking about, but we can't fault you for that.

Keep posting, stay positive, and let's hope we have an RV soon!! :)

Thank you, Best of luck to you and all that is in this journey!!!!

• Upvote 1

Ok, Low Silverado,

I called the number you gave on the site, spoke with Cole, mentioned what you said and he denied your post in its entirety.

He Pulled it up in the computer and attempted an order and it allowed it.

He priced it and said the current exchange if I would like to order right now was .0010648

Thanks for your efforts, but it just isn't true.

If what you said was true, you might have been a hero to all of us.

Call back the person you spoke with and ask "WHY" they would tell you that. (if what you are saying is true....)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

:lol:

I am in the same area aswell ive called 2 other people in this area have called as well and he is correct,they will only cash them in they wont sell they wont exchangeYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gorv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I called and they said they were no longer had the DINAR, I asked if they can order it for me and she said they are no longer offer the Dinar for sale. Why is that?? Your a bank you will make money from me buying it! Sir, we were informed today we will no longer be offering the DINAR. This was one call, probably could call five more times and get a different person and a different answer each time.

I don't think this has anything to do with the RV, probably something to do with someone on vacation or dropping the ball somewhere.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I called and they said they were no longer had the DINAR, I asked if they can order it for me and she said they are no longer offer the Dinar for sale. Why is that?? Your a bank you will make money from me buying it! Sir, we were informed today we will no longer be offering the DINAR. This was one call, probably could call five more times and get a different person and a different answer each time.

I don't think this has anything to do with the RV, probably something to do with someone on vacation or dropping the ball somewhere.

Include the phone # and Bank representative newbie.

Don't need more mis-information.... OH what the heck, It is the rumor section..... Juice it up a little bit and make it a little more exciting....

OH don't forget, give a rate and give a date. People will LOVE YOU until it doesn't come true. 15 seconds of fame... Enjoy it...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

Include the phone # and Bank representative newbie.

Don't need more mis-information.... OH what the heck, It is the rumor section..... Juice it up a little bit and make it a little more exciting....

OH don't forget, give a rate and give a date. People will LOVE YOU until it doesn't come true. 15 seconds of fame... Enjoy it...

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG OR IS THAT EFFECTED BY NEWBIE STATUS AS WELL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ah, hello, mommy! Can you not read my post. Pick up the phone and call them, you seem to have plenty of time on your hands. You need to cut back on the amount of coffee also or take a nap.

Dont worry about it Paco....he's a newbie too....he doesnt understand yet how to have a polite conversation....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont worry about it Paco....he's a newbie too....he doesnt understand yet how to have a polite conversation....go RV already!!!

Hello All,

Just think about that poor guy/gal the day the RV/RI happens and he or she comes on this forum to report what they have seen on another site. Can you imagine the bashing and the name calling that will take place? I will bet you that most people will probably not report anything of the RV/RI for fear of being wrong and getting beatin up for it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, Low Silverado,

I called the number you gave on the site, spoke with Cole, mentioned what you said and he denied your post in its entirety.

He Pulled it up in the computer and attempted an order and it allowed it.

He priced it and said the current exchange if I would like to order right now was .0010648

Thanks for your efforts, but it just isn't true.

If what you said was true, you might have been a hero to all of us.

Call back the person you spoke with and ask "WHY" they would tell you that. (if what you are saying is true....)

You must have the "magic line" I called for a third time and was told the same thing! I wonder If I should have keep this to myself! As I stated, I dont know if this has any bearing or if it is just a bok thing. I am done calling I know what I was told, Honestly could care less if you believe it or not! It is not my job to convince you!

Go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You can shut it now! I was standing right there for both phone calls, heard the whole thing and it is the truth!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2