Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My last post!

Qman

My last post!

This will be my last post on DV.

Why you may ask am I doing this?

There are many reasons and I will list just a few of them.

1. I have never had or ever will have any inside information on when or for how much the Iraqi Dinar will RV at. I have no boots on the ground or know anyone that works at a Bank. I also believe no one else does either.

2. Most of the stuff I have posted has been jokes.

But most of all the reason is earlier today I posted a joke/cartoon about The Muslim mind and it was taken down because a few people were offended. I feel that was wrong.

3. I guess it is ok to burn our flag and cut peoples heads off and treat women like s@ and we are not supposed to be offended.

4. If anyone want to see what I posted earlier just send me a message and I will send it to you.

I have always been and always will be proud to be an AMERICAN!

If you cannot send a message just post here that you want to see it and I will get back to you.

Goodbye, and may you all have a good life now and after the RV/RI

I hope this does not get taken down.

As an American I was not offended. Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought this was an American site or am I wrong?.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The DinarVets GESTAPO strikes again!!!! Im sure I can guess as to what one of these guys took it down to. There are only a couple of GODLESS ANTI-AMERICAN Mods and Staff that do these sorts of things. The funny part is that you never hear back from them as to why they did it. Its like they are ashamed for what they have done is some strange way. I think there just Chicken S@#T to admit to doing it. <_<

Id like to see that joke myself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

True enough. The owners of this forum have every right to control what is posted and removed. After all, they might be the target of legal action based on what is posted here, and I certainly would not like to see Adam or any of the mods (or anyone else for that matter) find themselves in such a predicament, especially when they would know that we have recently come into the money. So perhaps the removal of your cartoon is motivated by the desire to protect us all from potential legal action.

Having said that, our First Amendment right to free speech (not free expression as some like to say) is truly meant to protect those who utter offensive or disagreeable speech. The amendment was not designed to protect polite speech, as we all engage in such every day. Hence, I suppose there has to be a balance struck, and, like it or not, the mods in this forum do have the right to remove a posting if, in their view, it crosses the line.

(Keep in mind that the mods might agree with the idea expressed in the cartoon.)

QMan, I do hope you will reconsider your decision to leave. I echo the many comments made by others who have learned from and have enjoyed your postings. If you choose to leave, I wish you well.

Not so sure the First Amendment applies to a "privately owned" forum like this. Free speech applies in public forums. If I own a "club / blog / what ever" I can and will set the rules. If someone doesn't like it, too bad - leave. For instance, if I decide that I don't want to hear / see comments about a baseball team that I don't like. When you joined my club / blog and you had to agree to my T&C's ( terms & conditions ) in order to be accepted for "membership". You start spouting how much you like "that team", and if I don't want to hear it, I will and can ask you to stop or leave. How would the First Amendment play here?

While this is a "public forum" it is privately managed / owned. We all had to agree to specific T&C's. The First Amendment would not apply...in my opinion. I'm not an attorney, and didn't play one on TV, but I did drive by a Holiday Inn Express, yesterday...B)

Edited by TR8Man
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i agree with what you say and i also have posted a lot of jokes and such on here. i also have had a few of my posts deleted for one reason or another. the most recent one was a joke called the nightmare. seems it offended one person in particular. he went off on me and then he apologized and i apologized for offending anyone, it was all good. then the post was deleted. oh well life goes on. i will still keep posting my jokes and my opinions if they delete them good for them.

Edited by ds2

My last post!

This will be my last post on DV.

Why you may ask am I doing this?

There are many reasons and I will list just a few of them.

1. I have never had or ever will have any inside information on when or for how much the Iraqi Dinar will RV at. I have no boots on the ground or know anyone that works at a Bank. I also believe no one else does either.

2. Most of the stuff I have posted has been jokes.

But most of all the reason is earlier today I posted a joke/cartoon about The Muslim mind and it was taken down because a few people were offended. I feel that was wrong.

3. I guess it is ok to burn our flag and cut peoples heads off and treat women like s@ and we are not supposed to be offended.

4. If anyone want to see what I posted earlier just send me a message and I will send it to you.

I have always been and always will be proud to be an AMERICAN!

If you cannot send a message just post here that you want to see it and I will get back to you.

Goodbye, and may you all have a good life now and after the RV/RI

I hope this does not get taken down.

QMAN...You See, you loved and respicted around here at DV.....Look, tensions and emotions are running very high on forums right now for many reasons. I did not look at your cartoon, but, if it was crude or vulgar, or mean spirited, I'm Glad I didn't. I don't believe any of us here are Flag Burners, and murders and abusers of women. Now come on, take a deep breath and apologize like a man...and sit up streight....!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

“Qman” it seems to me that you have a lot of supporters here. And they’ve expressed how sad they would be to your leaving this website. If the post you made was inappropriate, I think you should have been notifed and dealt with on a mature level, instead of just whipping it away. But don’t let it get you down. 75% of the people on here are supportive of one another, even if they don’t like your post they tell you so in a kind way. The other 25% aren’t worth the paper you blow your nose on. The ones who are bashing, ranting, and being critical of others -- have not of themselves made one informative contribution to this website.

I made a few post in a dry humorus (I thought anyway) fashion. I was criticized for using the term “video game’ when refering to the rumor forum and it’s post. Yet, I noticed in this run of thread at least two other people referencing “playin” “stay and play”. If they are not playing the same video game I’m playing , I want to know what game they are playing, I might want to give it a try too.

Reconsider, it’s fun playing this here video game. We need all the participants we can get.

Qman

Just hang for awhile. There has been so much wrong intel lately that people are REALLY on edge. Jokes can and will be taken wrong by angry wolves, and you have to temper your opinions when there is so much emotion oozing everywhere. In fact your comments can become their "fustration focus" outlet. Its close to a mob mentality.

There are some people who have been on this roller coaster ride for MANY YEARS, I cant imagine what their nerves must be like. You can bet your bottom dollar many of these are counting on this RV to bail them out of SERIOUS problems. They arent in a humorous mood... DONT take it personally... just take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 1