Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My last post!

Qman

My last post!

This will be my last post on DV.

Why you may ask am I doing this?

There are many reasons and I will list just a few of them.

1. I have never had or ever will have any inside information on when or for how much the Iraqi Dinar will RV at. I have no boots on the ground or know anyone that works at a Bank. I also believe no one else does either.

2. Most of the stuff I have posted has been jokes.

But most of all the reason is earlier today I posted a joke/cartoon about The Muslim mind and it was taken down because a few people were offended. I feel that was wrong.

3. I guess it is ok to burn our flag and cut peoples heads off and treat women like s@ and we are not supposed to be offended.

4. If anyone want to see what I posted earlier just send me a message and I will send it to you.

I have always been and always will be proud to be an AMERICAN!

If you cannot send a message just post here that you want to see it and I will get back to you.

Goodbye, and may you all have a good life now and after the RV/RI

I hope this does not get taken down.

While I can agree with how you feel, this is a private site and can run by any rules it chooses to. Now I dont think the problem is with your post, but more that the site has gotten out of control the last few days and where do you start and to what extent to you "LOP" posts.

while I am American and did not see your post, this is not a solely an american site and everyone needs to think a bit before posting.

I hope you stay, your posts are one of the few that I always enjoy.

Shawn

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Qman, I have read alot of post in here and I have found several that really pis*&(^#*( me off, but NONE of them was yours.Is this America or some sort of mind control game? You can say this but you can,t say that or else this and or that, BS! Say it, and then if it is WRONG ,someone should tell you it is wrong and why. I try to think positive about stuff and give respect . Never mind , I,ll get off the soap box . DON,T LET THEM WIN! Stay and play. Laughter does not ever hurt.

• Upvote 3

Qman, I feel the same as I commented about a post I felt was not inappropriate. I expressed my being proud to be an American as also a 2 time immigrant to the U. S. and serving in the U.S. Air Force. It got deleted! Oh well my wife and I invested some inheritance money and are praying for blessings beyond what we can comprehend. Keep your chin up and move forward and as others enjoy humor I do too.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't wrong to take it down.

You must remember, this is no longer America.

Yeah, that's what the sign on the door says,

but that's not what we are anymore.

We're now a neutered, multi-cultural, sorry-assed

excuse for a country.

The thin-skinned pansies, sissies, and Liberals

are now running the show because nobody

with any real brains had a bottomless bank account

and could afford to compete with them at election time.

Oops.

I just expressed an opinion.

How un-American of me.

Hope I don't get kicked out...

boy do i agree with everything you said!!!

• Upvote 2

It wasn't wrong to take it down.

You must remember, this is no longer America.

Yeah, that's what the sign on the door says,

but that's not what we are anymore.

We're now a neutered, multi-cultural, sorry-assed

excuse for a country.

The thin-skinned pansies, sissies, and Liberals

are now running the show because nobody

with any real brains had a bottomless bank account

and could afford to compete with them at election time.

Oops.

I just expressed an opinion.

How un-American of me.

Hope I don't get kicked out...

Look that cartoon was no worse then some of the #$@$@$#@% that is openly parroted about any patriot who expresses American Tradition Values according to the founders in our country.

Take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfEdJNn15E for anyone who doubts who Americans really are!

God Bless America!

• Upvote 6

Please! The owners of this site has the right to remove any post that they feel are inappropriate.... including this post! This is the World Wide Web. I presume that we are all adults and can exercise a bit of decorum and self control. If you want to post your musings with wanton disregard, create you own website/blog; because, even Facebook and My Space have restrictions regarding what is appropriate.

My two cents/20 Dinar...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Please! The owners of this site has the right to remove any post that they feel are inappropriate.... including this post! This is the World Wide Web. I presume that we are all adults and can exercise a bit of decorum and self control. If you want to post your musings with wanton disregard, create you own website/blog; because, even Facebook and My Space have restrictions regarding what is appropriate.

My two cents/20 Dinar...

You are right but others also have the right to not like it, right?ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

I believe the owners of this, and any site, have the right, obligation, authority to "decide what will be posted". No problem with that at all.

If our feelings get hurt because we didn't pass their muster, that is our problem. Your opinion of me, is none of my business.

Frankly, I think you should consider sticking around. Lot's of folks like your musings...though that is my opinion...see above....:wave:

• Downvote 2

Don't let them get you down Qman. I know you read enough on here to know it was only a matter of time before it was your turn. One thing to think about is that it was probably not "the owner" but one of the mods. And some of the mods are here for friend reasons and sometimes seem to forget that they actually have a responsibility to act " fair and balanced". Of course this is just my opinion, but it is not without thought and consideration. As one who normally is deep in the back of the room both here and in the chat. I can assure you that this is as it is.. Stick around Qman, it will get better soon....... B)

Kind sir,

I would ask that you reconsider leaving DV. Granted, some of these posts can get out of hand and some can even fly completely off the handle, I suspect that is what the Mods are for. IMHO, the Mods are there to ensure the rules of decency and decorum are checked. While everyone IS responsible for their own action, I truly believe the Mods were acting as a fail-safe. Some posts get under my skin and I make it a point to let that be known. Some posts are benign, even child-like. They come in all types, friend. Just as you can post what you like, expect that others will post what they like, etc., etc. Please reconsider and thank you for your contributions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I did not see the post.... Qman, was it disgusting, perverse or harmful???? We don't need anyone doing that in anyway of expressing anything anywhere.

There has been some who have been that way in their jokes too and they weren't religious or political, If it was inappropriate then don't be offended, we can express ourselves without being distasteful. Just appologize and get over it.

If it wasn't then I don't know what to say.

I would be sorry to see you go....hope you change your mind....

• Downvote 1

encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . .

C'mon everyone

encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . . encore . . .

I believe the owners of this, and any site, have the right, obligation, authority to "decide what will be posted". No problem with that at all.

True enough. The owners of this forum have every right to control what is posted and removed. After all, they might be the target of legal action based on what is posted here, and I certainly would not like to see Adam or any of the mods (or anyone else for that matter) find themselves in such a predicament, especially when they would know that we have recently come into the money. So perhaps the removal of your cartoon is motivated by the desire to protect us all from potential legal action.

Having said that, our First Amendment right to free speech (not free expression as some like to say) is truly meant to protect those who utter offensive or disagreeable speech. The amendment was not designed to protect polite speech, as we all engage in such every day. Hence, I suppose there has to be a balance struck, and, like it or not, the mods in this forum do have the right to remove a posting if, in their view, it crosses the line.

(Keep in mind that the mods might agree with the idea expressed in the cartoon.)

QMan, I do hope you will reconsider your decision to leave. I echo the many comments made by others who have learned from and have enjoyed your postings. If you choose to leave, I wish you well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1