Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Well said and thank you for the BIG words so i could SEE them! HA HA That being said i will add this, No one on here knows anyone else on here. But you could run into them next week!! After the RV! The golden rule?!!! Live it and you will be happy. If you can,t talk positive then don,t talk. ENUFF SAID!

I am also a business man and totally agree with your statement. This forum is run by an individual that's put many hours of research to this amazing opportunity we all share. Sitting back and watching the big picture just amazes me. We need to be aware of the root cause as to why we are all here, politics and religion should not be part of this forum. An old saying to be succesful you must act succesful,we should be greatful for all the information provided by this forum.

I am also a business man and totally agree with your statement. This forum is run by an individual that's put many hours of research to this amazing opportunity we all share. Sitting back and watching the big picture just amazes me. We need to be aware of the root cause as to why we are all here, politics and religion should not be part of this forum. An old saying to be succesful you must act succesful,we should be greatful for all the information provided by this forum.

Well said SFlorida

I personally feel that politics and religion can be discussed in the "off topic" section. Any place else the posts should be deleted or moved to "off topic." To think, about 6 months ago we had thought about having a sub-forum for politics and religion. It got voted down.

OK. I'm quite sure this response will cause some spicy dialogue!

I am who I am. It is my faith, belief, and past experience which all serve together to create my character. It is my character which influences my personality. My character and personality determine the tone of my conversations. I can not separate myself from who I am. As a result, my discussions will, at times, contain references to my faith and beliefs. This is called 1st Amm. Rights. It's in the Constitution. Look it up. Sorry, but I dont have the link!

I only get specific and open about my thoughts on religion and faith where I see that the majority of persons responding are of like mind and discussion. Much like the pledge of allegiance in schools, no one is forced to participate. If you don't like the tone of the dialogue, go to another one and leave the rest of us alone to discuss our thoughts on our IQD investments the way we choose!

I served in the US Army to protect your rights to freedom of speech. I reserve the same rights for myself and others!

• Upvote 7

OK. I'm quite sure this response will cause some spicy dialogue!

I am who I am. It is my faith, belief, and past experience which all serve together to create my character. It is my character which influences my personality. My character and personality determine the tone of my conversations. I can not separate myself from who I am. As a result, my discussions will, at times, contain references to my faith and beliefs. This is called 1st Amm. Rights. It's in the Constitution. Look it up. Sorry, but I dont have the link!

I only get specific and open about my thoughts on religion and faith where I see that the majority of persons responding are of like mind and discussion. Much like the pledge of allegiance in schools, no one is forced to participate. If you don't like the tone of the dialogue, go to another one and leave the rest of us alone to discuss our thoughts on our IQD investments the way we choose!

I served in the US Army to protect your rights to freedom of speech. I reserve the same rights for myself and others!

YOU GO DUTCH BOY I'M WITH YOU!

• Upvote 1