Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade changed cash in procedure?

Green2010

According to the chat that Frank 26 posted Ali will have you sign a contract with him. See a portion of Franks Chat :

First of all Frank tell them they are to call Dinar Trade and make an appointment at one of our offices and at that time we will give them the rate that the CBI has given us. If they have a history in our records that they bought from us………we will lock in that rate. If they did not purchase dinar from Dinar Trade and bought from someone who did purchase from Dinar Trade…….we will lock in the rate for them if they can give us the name and information of that customer. If they call for a reservation and they do not have a history of being a customer with Dinar Trade …….then we will not be able to lock in the rate at that given time……….but we will make an appointment for them. If they belong to a group that purchased from Dinar Trade and can prove it…….their rate will be locked in with that group. Each group will be given an ID #. That group will be represented by one person and that ID# and will receive an appointment and a locked in rate if they were DT customers. When they call in for the reservation they will be guided to a website where they will find a contractual form that they must print out ………fill out……….and get notarized. They are to fax it back to Dinar Trade which will become a legal and binding contractual agreement between Dinar Trade and them. If they do not show up for the appointment ………locked or floated rate……….I have the rights to take legal action. Once we receive that contract Frank we will lock in their rate and confirm it by sending them an email.

No worries Ali……..I will post this on my front page tonight. By the way Sir……once they fax you their contract you say they are committed. But may I ask you ……..what offices will be ready INSTANTLY?

Read more:

Hope this helps!

I guess if I bought my dinar from a bank in the ME while I was standing at their counter, then this "dinar trade" person would not be interested. Is this some sort of a club?

Not at all. For those who did not buy for him, he will exchange at whatever rate is applicable at the time of exchange. For his customers he will lock in the rate when the appointment is made.

I guess if I bought my dinar from a bank in the ME while I was standing at their counter, then this "dinar trade" person would not be interested. Is this some sort of a club?

No not a club. Simply a record of AUTHENTICATED currency that he provides with the sale. If you purchased from him, you essentially have already had your currency authenticated (by virtue of a certificate listing ALL the bill serial numbers) thereby ensuring the bills are genuine and giving him the assurance that he is making a "risk-free" transaction. Hope that helps

I did not purchase from him. I purchased mine in Saudi Arabia in 2004. Based on the new dinar climate though, I wish I had of.

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 1

Comic Sans MS"][/font]

The contract is a new addition to what we were originally told. He will not lock in the rate without the signed contract. Why he would stipulate that if you miss your appointment that you could be subject to legal action. Would he actually take legal action? Don't know. Guess that would be a question for Ali.

Not at all. For those who did not buy for him, he will exchange at whatever rate is applicable at the time of exchange. For his customers he will lock in the rate when the appointment is made.

So does this mean that if the rate floats and increased between the time you make the appointment and the time you cash in you are locked in at the lower rate. According to most of the posts on here, more people think the rate will come out low and gradually increase as people cash in. If that is the case, the people who did not buy from Ali will be in better shape than the people who purchased their dinars from him. Right?

So does this mean that if the rate floats and increased between the time you make the appointment and the time you cash in you are locked in at the lower rate. According to most of the posts on here, more people think the rate will come out low and gradually increase as people cash in. If that is the case, the people who did not buy from Ali will be in better shape than the people who purchased their dinars from him. Right?

I am assuming that it would be your own choice whether or not you want to lock it in. If it goes higher between then and the time of your appt, that would be your loss. It would be a gamble, just like it is right now with all of us purchasing IQD dinar, but do not know for sure it will RV, right? Also, if we purchased from Ali, we do not have to cash in with him. I am not really sure about your last statement. Why would you be better off if you did not purchase from him? You are going to cash out at the price it is wherever you go and will have fees, right? Ali sounds like he is making an a nice gesture to offer a lock in price at the time of appt call if you purchased any dinar from him. Banks and other traders will most likely not do that if you are driving in to cash in the money face to face. Just my thoughts. I have no idea who Ali is, but he is offering a great service it sounds like.

According to the chat that Frank 26 posted Ali will have you sign a contract with him. See a portion of Franks Chat :

First of all Frank tell them they are to call Dinar Trade and make an appointment at one of our offices and at that time we will give them the rate that the CBI has given us. If they have a history in our records that they bought from us………we will lock in that rate. If they did not purchase dinar from Dinar Trade and bought from someone who did purchase from Dinar Trade…….we will lock in the rate for them if they can give us the name and information of that customer. If they call for a reservation and they do not have a history of being a customer with Dinar Trade …….then we will not be able to lock in the rate at that given time……….but we will make an appointment for them. If they belong to a group that purchased from Dinar Trade and can prove it…….their rate will be locked in with that group. Each group will be given an ID #. That group will be represented by one person and that ID# and will receive an appointment and a locked in rate if they were DT customers. When they call in for the reservation they will be guided to a website where they will find a contractual form that they must print out ………fill out……….and get notarized. They are to fax it back to Dinar Trade which will become a legal and binding contractual agreement between Dinar Trade and them. If they do not show up for the appointment ………locked or floated rate……….I have the rights to take legal action. Once we receive that contract Frank we will lock in their rate and confirm it by sending them an email.

No worries Ali……..I will post this on my front page tonight. By the way Sir……once they fax you their contract you say they are committed. But may I ask you ……..what offices will be ready INSTANTLY?

Read more:

Hope this helps!

The part about needing ti notarized annoys me. I don't like anyone knowing about my investment.

Nothing has changed.

I bought some from Ali just to give me his lock in option on ALL my dinar, but Ill probably only lock in a small percentage for a 'worse case' scenario insurance.

If you remember what happend to the Kuwait RV, it went all the way up to 9 dollars then dropped to 2+ shortly thereafter

First post - Just re-read RicknSaudi's post about Certificate of Authanticity and look at ours to see if the serial numbers of the dinars were printed. They weren't but the DinarTrade De LaRue machine serial number was. Am I missing something ?

FaithinGod, Like I said in my post, I DID NOT BUY FROM ALI, I only read in this forum somewhere (it may have even been the DD site) that he prints the bill s/n's on the certificate. If this is not the case, please clarify with Ali and let me know. Again, that is just what I read! Thx.

I just got a text that said Dinartrade has new cash in procedure. I didn't see anything on their site, has anyone heard this?

Hmmm. I haven't seen anything from Ali to indicate a change in the cash in process. Please see the text and document I posted on 28 June for what I understand the process to be as of now.

"Please refer to the attached, which Ali's organization e-mailed me when I inquired about the cash in process.

Also, please take note of the form you must have completed upon cashing in, which is available at the URL provided.

Let's go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Attached File(s)

[/url]doc.gif cash in.doc (33K)