Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Find your highest Ground

svanish

I believe the "religious wars" are being fought on foreign soil...lets keep it there.

I was simply quoting God's word. We as Christians are not at war with any people. We are to show Love to all. Even and especially our enemies. God Loves you jbbdolphins.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just thought I would make a correction.

It's a single eye, not a simple one. It refers to the idea that a single eye is full of light. Meaning that one is not focused on keeping as much for oneself

as one possibly can, but rather recognizes that everything thing one has belongs to God, and God has placed what one has in his hands to be a faithful steward.

It is never about how much one has, but rather how much can flow through our hands for God's glory.

KF

Exactly! Look if you have a relationship with god that is a wonderful... but i find it ridiculous when people say "god will finally bless us with this investment" and "Pray to god and he will give us our long awaited investment he has something in store for us" or "God works in mysterious ways and his blessings will show that" im sorry but that is so hypocritical and off the wall.

In the bible GOD WARNS of being materialistic and tells us to keep a SIMPLE EYE. God blesses people who do his will. Some of those things are Preach his word to people, (jesus command at Matt 28:19,20) living accourding to bible standads, and pray for HIS WILL to be done on earth... and many more.

Obviously everybody here wants the extra cash! It will help them pay bills, get out of debt, set up a saftey net, get their children secured, and give ourselves a sense of stability.... but if your praying for a RV to happen its just as bad as trying your hand at the lotto "OH GOD IF YOU LET ME WIN i will do this, this, this, and this" ...... ummm god doesnt care how much money you got... he just wants you to serve him and do his will, read the bible.

I am not perfect and i dont pray for RV to happen because i find it wrong to ask the almighty for a blessing with money. The way i see it is... i took a risk with an investment and if it pays off.... THEN GOOD JOB ME for taking the risk.. if it doesnt pay off IM OK WITH THAT TOO. But i will not sit here and ask GOD and say PRAISE him for something he doesnt want to be praised for.... God will bless those who serve him correctly so the question for many of the people here who believe in god is..... Am i living in a way that he accepts... not what i think he accpets.

The answer lies in his written word. "the bible".

If you disagree with what i say and think you should praise god for this then you can do that but if you believe in god you have to believe what he writes in the bible and that their will tell you what he wants to be praised for.

Your words have the ring of truth.

I have my own idea , after being reemed by a B of A Foriegn Exchange officer, when I told him that the Dinar, were being accepted in Tulsa's B of A.. Lets start an Alice's Restraunt, thing from the 60's & ALL call in to the B of A today, and ALL ask them," CAN I BRING IN MY DINAR NOW??

It will be a movement..

We might be asked to all sit on the Group W bench in their lobby.

• Upvote 1

'Ninjaturbo02'

"If you disagree with what i say and think you should praise god for this then you can do that but if you believe in god you have to believe what he writes in the bible and that their will tell you what he wants to be praised for."

Except for one very important thing.... God did not write the books which make up the bible. They were written by his disciples about the things that Jesus said and the examples and miracles of the time. Often by more than one disciple about the same happening but as seen though yet another set of eyes and another heart.. Not arguing with anyone here, just trying to keep the horse in front of the cart....... B)

• Upvote 1

I can't believe a sincere and heartfelt post that contains the author's personal comment about praise is turning into a debate about religious expression! We are accepting of all faiths and perspectives here, let's stop bashing and just enjoy the good news!

How do you know it's sincere and heartfelt? That's the point. A lot of these gurus are throwing god and jesus around when it's not relevant to what they're saying, which makes me suspect that they're luring people of faith in with the idea "He must be honest. After all he's a Christian." I've been around enough church people and scam artists in my day to know that it happens all the time. Some of the easiest people to con are Christians. Why do you think Jesus referred to them as sheep?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

He wants to be praised for EVERYTHING!!! God is soverign and in that context, if this blessing comes,it will be from HIm, by Him and because of Him........and I will praise Him!!

As a devout Christian, I have never once prayed that God would allow me to be rich. I felt like this was a good investment and after prayer decided to do it. That prayer was not asking Him to get me rich but to ask Him for guidance. Now if this comes through, I will continue to praise him but I will also seek Him and His counsel on how to best handle this blessing. I for one feel that for those whom much has been given, much is demanded in return!!

With all that said, it's remarkable to me that we as a country pride ourselves on tolorance except when that tolorance requires us to be tolerant of Christian values. We are more and more tolorant of homosexuality, immorality, Muslims, Budhist etc. etc. but that tolerance is removed when someone wants to evoke the name of God or Jesus....... To expect someone who is a devout Christian to not look at the possibiilty of this blessing through the eyes of that faith and then not act on that is deeply IN-Tolorant and should have no place in a free society!

Well said Stonewall. I respect and appreciate this kind of faith. It's ashamed that they will shut down some New York streets every Friday so the muslims can pray in public, but yet the icons and words of Christianity are illegal. What is this country coming to.

Go RV!

• Upvote 3

I hate it when there gurus throw in the religious references. It serves no purpose other than to suck in the church crowd. Just give us the update and leave it at that.

It only sucks in those that want to be,if it offends dont read. His faith is nothing new and has been stated numerous times. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this on the ISX website, don't know if someone else posted it already

Iraq wants to join WTO

Posted on 13 September 2010. Tags: World Trade Organisation, WTO

We reported last month that Iraqi Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Mahmoud al-Sheikh Radhi, had rejected the idea that Iraq should join the World Trade Organization (WTO); now a source in the outgoing Iraqi government said on Monday that Iraq is in negotiations to become a member.

An Iraqi task force was established in December 2004 to pave the way for the country’s membership in the organization, and it has officially submitted a request to the WTO expressing Iraq’s desire to join the organization.

“Iraq has taken big steps in its efforts to join the WTO especially after talks were held with the member states in the organization,” said Ibrahim Zenjili, a member of the task force, according to a report from AKnews.

He said the main duties of the task force are reducing the difference of value between the Iraqi Dinar and U.S. dollar and activating Iraq’s private sector.

Zenjili said the major condition set by the member states of the WTO for Iraq to join the organization is Iraq’s foreign debt – the country owes billions of dollars to various countries.

Established in 1995, the WTO deals with the rules of trade between nations. It currently has 153 members.

How do you know it's sincere and heartfelt? That's the point. A lot of these gurus are throwing god and jesus around when it's not relevant to what they're saying, which makes me suspect that they're luring people of faith in with the idea "He must be honest. After all he's a Christian." I've been around enough church people and scam artists in my day to know that it happens all the time. Some of the easiest people to con are Christians. Why do you think Jesus referred to them as sheep?

Yes, Jesus referred to Christians as sheep but everyone else He called goats!! Here's what get's me..... People scream and holler and say "Show me proof", "Show me the Link" etc...... Well Scooby Doo.... Show me the PROOF!! How do you know DD or any of the others are scam artists??? You bash them for not providing truth, how about holding yourself to the same standards you hold them!!! If you can't PROVE it...... DON'T SAY IT!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I would like to say somthing and this is just my opinion.Do I believe in god , yes I do, Do I pray he will make me rich NO WAY, However I had my doubts and almost lost faith years ago, my best friend Adam was dieing, he needed a liver transplant, for 3 weeks we all waited and it looked bad, finally it got to the point where a priest came in and read him his last rights ,at the time it was just me and his 8 year old daughter present in the room, the priest ask Adam to you believe in God, he barley said yes, then proseeded to read to him, At that moment staff at the hospital came running in the room they said a liver match had just been found, they rushed him to the operating room and preformed the surgery.......It was then that I never questioned my faith again, for I witnessed a miracle, that was 9 years ago and he is doing great...with that said my point is that you can pray for anything in this world, but wealth that is just somthing that somtimes falls in your lap....Keep a chin up people, good times are gonna come but its not in Gods hands.....Sunday night Adam was over my house to watch the redskins cowboys game, as he is a diehard skins fan and well I love the cowboys...The smile on his face after his team beat mine was priceless , because 9 years ago I would not have believed it. :)

• Upvote 2

don't promote other sites: Find YOUR “Highest Ground”…

September 15, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT

All,

Remember my analogy about the TIDAL WAVE? I believe it’s time you find YOUR “highest ground”. It’s definitely coming!!!

I’ve received tremendous intel today that gives me an amazing feeling that we are right on top of this thing. There are TOO many quality people in important positions stating the EXACT SAME THINGS. As you know, I will NOT go into details, and I will NOT share who I know what from, but I am very confident in this, and there were some things (someone) that held this up. It appears that stuff is over and we’re on the cusp. This should have gone down BEFORE the Obama speech.

Where is YOUR “highest ground”? For me… that’s on my knees praying to my Heavenly Father…

Go Dinar!

DD

• Downvote 1

'Ninjaturbo02'

"If you disagree with what i say and think you should praise god for this then you can do that but if you believe in god you have to believe what he writes in the bible and that their will tell you what he wants to be praised for."

Except for one very important thing.... God did not write the books which make up the bible. They were written by his disciples about the things that Jesus said and the examples and miracles of the time. Often by more than one disciple about the same happening but as seen though yet another set of eyes and another heart.. Not arguing with anyone here, just trying to keep the horse in front of the cart....... cool.gif

I know god didnt write the bible 2 TIM 3:16 clears that up... what i meant is he inspired the prophets to write it... but i get what you were saying. i shoulda been alittle more clear with that.

Well said Stonewall. I respect and appreciate this kind of faith. It's ashamed that they will shut down some New York streets every Friday so the muslims can pray in public, but yet the icons and words of Christianity are illegal. What is this country coming to.

Go RV!

If you respect someone with faith then you would also have to show respect for what the muslims do. Jesus said to love our neighbor's and our enemies. so regardless of how you feel about them you have to consider why jesus would say such a thing right? look im not here to say who's right or wrong im just stating what i feel is right from the way it is written in the scriptures.

I could go on and on and on with alot of scriptures i have... but i will not use the scriptures to beat the faith into someone they have to really open their hearts and see what the BIBLE really says... because we can all read the bible but it is how we really understand the scriptues... that is what seperates alot of people.

Ninjaturbo02, just spot on.

If we consider just how much bloodshed and loss has gone on Iraq, in the name of religion, I really think it is a very sensitive topic, especially when we, God fearing or not are hopefully going to profit from that.

And just for the record

Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Please have belief, but don't ever tie it into this little adventure.

I will no doubt be banned. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Ninjaturbo02, just spot on.

If we consider just how much bloodshed and loss has gone on Iraq, in the name of religion, I really think it is a very sensitive topic, especially when we, God fearing or not are hopefully going to profit from that.

And just for the record

Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Please have belief, but don't ever tie it into this little adventure.

I will no doubt be banned. :lol:

Well put!

I can't believe all these "god fearing preachers" on this thread. Look, reality is that Christians, Jews, Muslims and even homosexuals have given their lives in Iraq and we are looking to make money from this. I don't believe that is the WILL OF GOD. Stop the Holy War here and get back to business. We all have our faith(s) and beliefs whatever they may be. The great part of being American is that we are allow to keep them and express them. But this is the wrong place to do so. Praise be to my dog who loves me unconditionally, more than any human has.

Yea all of this jibber jabber from the other site. Get to your highest ground and then pray! Come on man. First don't bring faith in on this ITS NOT RIGHT. Secondly, Your so confident that your telling everyone get to higher ground basically means its done and then your asking them to pray for the RV to happen!!!!!! ISN'T THAT A HYPPOCRIT! SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING. It just goes to show you these guys dont have **** for intelligence. They don't have anyone in washington, FBI, CIA. Its all a smoke screen. All they say is ITs done I just cant give you a rate and date! BLAH BLAH BLAH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1