Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Find your highest Ground

svanish

don't promote other sites: Find YOUR “Highest Ground”…

September 15, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT

All,

Remember my analogy about the TIDAL WAVE? I believe it’s time you find YOUR “highest ground”. It’s definitely coming!!!

I’ve received tremendous intel today that gives me an amazing feeling that we are right on top of this thing. There are TOO many quality people in important positions stating the EXACT SAME THINGS. As you know, I will NOT go into details, and I will NOT share who I know what from, but I am very confident in this, and there were some things (someone) that held this up. It appears that stuff is over and we’re on the cusp. This should have gone down BEFORE the Obama speech.

Where is YOUR “highest ground”? For me… that’s on my knees praying to my Heavenly Father…

Go Dinar!

DD

same reply I left over there : Hallelujah! AMEN!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

All,

Remember my analogy about the TIDAL WAVE? I believe it’s time you find YOUR “highest ground”. It’s definitely coming!!!

I’ve received tremendous intel today that gives me an amazing feeling that we are right on top of this thing. There are TOO many quality people in important positions stating the EXACT SAME THINGS. As you know, I will NOT go into details, and I will NOT share who I know what from, but I am very confident in this, and there were some things (someone) that held this up. It appears that stuff is over and we’re on the cusp. This should have gone down BEFORE the Obama speech.

Where is YOUR “highest ground”? For me… that’s on my knees praying to my Heavenly Father…

Go Dinar!

DD

Praise God! Amen!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

All,

Go Dinar!

DD

I hate it when there gurus throw in the religious references. It serves no purpose other than to suck in the church crowd. Just give us the update and leave it at that.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 19

Sorry, wrong forum, did not realize i entered the religious revival tent. I'll exit .....thank you

For those of us who love the Lord with "all our hearts, soul and mind", there's no seperating the information, or potential blessing from our love for Him. It is your right not to read it as much as it is ours to post it. Otherwise, we wouldn't call it America..

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 4

Sorry, wrong forum, did not realize i entered the religious revival tent. I'll exit .....thank you

+1 for you my good man hahaha

and for you guys bashing it... learn to take a joke... everyone on this site is up eachothers @$$ about the whole religious issue... chill out, calm down, it's going to be okay.

Edited by Kr3W
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

I hate it when there gurus throw in the religious references. It serves no purpose other than to suck in the church crowd. Just give us the update and leave it at that.

Exactly! Look if you have a relationship with god that is a wonderful... but i find it ridiculous when people say "god will finally bless us with this investment" and "Pray to god and he will give us our long awaited investment he has something in store for us" or "God works in mysterious ways and his blessings will show that" im sorry but that is so hypocritical and off the wall.

In the bible GOD WARNS of being materialistic and tells us to keep a SIMPLE EYE. God blesses people who do his will. Some of those things are Preach his word to people, (jesus command at Matt 28:19,20) living accourding to bible standads, and pray for HIS WILL to be done on earth... and many more.

Obviously everybody here wants the extra cash! It will help them pay bills, get out of debt, set up a saftey net, get their children secured, and give ourselves a sense of stability.... but if your praying for a RV to happen its just as bad as trying your hand at the lotto "OH GOD IF YOU LET ME WIN i will do this, this, this, and this" ...... ummm god doesnt care how much money you got... he just wants you to serve him and do his will, read the bible.

I am not perfect and i dont pray for RV to happen because i find it wrong to ask the almighty for a blessing with money. The way i see it is... i took a risk with an investment and if it pays off.... THEN GOOD JOB ME for taking the risk.. if it doesnt pay off IM OK WITH THAT TOO. But i will not sit here and ask GOD and say PRAISE him for something he doesnt want to be praised for.... God will bless those who serve him correctly so the question for many of the people here who believe in god is..... Am i living in a way that he accepts... not what i think he accpets.

The answer lies in his written word. "the bible".

If you disagree with what i say and think you should praise god for this then you can do that but if you believe in god you have to believe what he writes in the bible and that their will tell you what he wants to be praised for.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Exactly! Look if you have a relationship with god that is a wonderful... but i find it ridiculous when people say "god will finally bless us with this investment" and "Pray to god and he will give us our long awaited investment he has something in store for us" or "God works in mysterious ways and his blessings will show that" im sorry but that is so hypocritical and off the wall.

In the bible GOD WARNS of being materialistic and tells us to keep a SIMPLE EYE. God blesses people who do his will. Some of those things are Preach his word to people, (jesus command at Matt 28:19,20) living accourding to bible standads, and pray for HIS WILL to be done on earth... and many more.

Obviously everybody here wants the extra cash! It will help them pay bills, get out of debt, set up a saftey net, get their children secured, and give ourselves a sense of stability.... but if your praying for a RV to happen its just as bad as trying your hand at the lotto "OH GOD IF YOU LET ME WIN i will do this, this, this, and this" ...... ummm god doesnt care how much money you got... he just wants you to serve him and do his will, read the bible.

I am not perfect and i dont pray for RV to happen because i find it wrong to ask the almighty for a blessing with money. The way i see it is... i took a risk with an investment and if it pays off.... THEN GOOD JOB ME for taking the risk.. if it doesnt pay off IM OK WITH THAT TOO. But i will not sit here and ask GOD and say PRAISE him for something he doesnt want to be praised for.... God will bless those who serve him correctly so the question for many of the people here who believe in god is..... Am i living in a way that he accepts... not what i think he accpets.

If you disagree with what i say and think you should praise god for this then you can do that but if you believe in god you have to believe what he writes in the bible and that their will tell you what he wants to be praised for.

Your words have the ring of truth.

He wants to be praised for EVERYTHING!!! God is soverign and in that context, if this blessing comes,it will be from HIm, by Him and because of Him........and I will praise Him!!

As a devout Christian, I have never once prayed that God would allow me to be rich. I felt like this was a good investment and after prayer decided to do it. That prayer was not asking Him to get me rich but to ask Him for guidance. Now if this comes through, I will continue to praise him but I will also seek Him and His counsel on how to best handle this blessing. I for one feel that for those whom much has been given, much is demanded in return!!

With all that said, it's remarkable to me that we as a country pride ourselves on tolorance except when that tolorance requires us to be tolerant of Christian values. We are more and more tolorant of homosexuality, immorality, Muslims, Budhist etc. etc. but that tolerance is removed when someone wants to evoke the name of God or Jesus....... To expect someone who is a devout Christian to not look at the possibiilty of this blessing through the eyes of that faith and then not act on that is deeply IN-Tolorant and should have no place in a free society!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

'Ninjaturbo02'

"If you disagree with what i say and think you should praise god for this then you can do that but if you believe in god you have to believe what he writes in the bible and that their will tell you what he wants to be praised for."

I do disagree and I know Him. The Lord Jesus. You started this. I wasn't going to say anything but here are some scriptures to back up why I disagree.

Philippians 4:6

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

That says EVERY THING. So I give Him thanks for everything. He blesses those with faith and fruit. Faith means that I thank God that I have already recieved the blessing I am praying for. Ok speaking of blessing. To some money is a curse. To most, it is a blessing. God almighty is the creator of the universe. Anything we ask in His Son's name, we will recieve. There is much to this scripture.

John 15:16 (King James Version)

16Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

He blesses the ones that bring forth fruit that remains. Pretty powerful statement. This is why many that pray in His name do not recieve.

Here is one that says He will bless us with abundance so we can bless others. There are many scriptures like this one.

2 Corinthians 9:11-13 (New Living Translation)

11 Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God. 12 So two good things will result from this ministry of giving—the needs of the believers in Jerusalem will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanks to God.

13 As a result of your ministry, they will give glory to God. For your generosity to them and to all believers will prove that you are obedient to the Good News of Christ.

Psalm 37:4

Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart

A desire of my heart is for this RV/RI to happen quickly. So I give Him praise since I delight myself in the LORD.

Jesus Loves all of you.

Edited by FMCC
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1