Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

reposted rumor

pleasantvalleySunday

[jma857] HI All…Thought I would give you another update. Some of you may remember my friend who is part of a large investment group exchanging Dinars for Dollars to do a really big investment in the US??? I am typing slow, so I hope you are not annoyed.

jma857] They had some interesting info about delays. I know everyone gets a little miffed when time lines come and go, but there are reasons for this that we are not made aware of.

jma857] I can tell you from what they have said is most if the rumors you hear are true. This was supposed to have RVd several times in the past, but was put on hold by the higher ups

[jma857] So here is what I have today .. .got a call early this morning

[jma857] The investment team is “locked and loaded” and ready to “ROCK ‘N ROLL”

jma857] They confirmed to me (sorry no link) that yes EVERYTHING is DONE

[jma857] They have a HUGE amount of Dinars and are now ready to move forward with their investment

[jma857] So what is my proof?

jma857] They came here from overseas specifically to do this investment in the US.

[jma857] They are … as my friend has said.. “We would not be here if we were not ready to cash in”

[jma857] They do not give me any dates, but said the “dam” has been removed and the tidal wave is now coming

[jma857] I have nothing to gain from sharing this stuff with you

[jma857] There are two groups

josh/ashley] are the guys jewish group , i was told same thing

[jma857] One is in the US and the other left on Monday ( 2 days ago ) to go to the other country to complete the transaction

jma857] That should say something about the timing

jma857] Yes, my feeling JMO – is every thing is done and a green light for the RV

[jma857] Yes, they are using Dinar to trade in – Huge amt

[jma857] These guys are pretty high up – now you may ask, why speak to me?

[jma857] I am thick skinned – I’m a doc and work with some pretty sick kids

[jma857] Well, let’s just say I helped the child of someone who later was much more important than what I originally thought

[jma857] Yes, maybe for small amts, but think about huge amts and what the connections would have to be

jma857] Ok, so I will let you know when I hear more, try and see if this info lines up with anyone else’s – ie, TK, Rose, or any of our other friends

[jma857] Yes, My friends investment group said they are now GO for take off

[jma857] Timeframe? Good question

jma857] Well, all I can tell you is major roadblocks have been removed

jma857] I think the best advice is to watch the Forex

jma857] These guys don’t mess around and no, I am not part of their group. Wish I was, but my calling was in a different direction.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This one sounds real good.. Follow the big money...The rich don't loose money..

I've said that from the beginning, and that is why I invested. You are absolutely correct. If I was the only one invested in dinar, my advice to you would be to run. There is a lot of dinar out there, and it is going to go up in value!

• Upvote 1

I've said that from the beginning, and that is why I invested. You are absolutely correct. If I was the only one invested in dinar, my advice to you would be to run. There is a lot of dinar out there, and it is going to go up in value!

Like, from a sinkhole to Mount Everest!!!

GGGGGOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV B)