Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 15 September 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 15 September 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

T minus 108…….or less.

May all honor and glory go to God if you should benefit from reading my post. I bring it to you with a sincere heart to take it to God in prayer. I accept His judgment and yours.

For a week now I have been planting a seed so that you can water it ……..or let it dry. Let’s go back a week ago yesterday to our cc when I explained to you that the IQD according to S can have high and low denoms co-existing at the same time. It was explained to you that this scenario could possibly keep the rate at 1170. I said it would be dumb because the SHARKS or WHALES would take advantage of this rate or even at a rate like 10 or 20 cents. So coming out at a low rate ………was illogical. But there was one other point being driven on that cc………IRAQ WILL FOLLOW THE SAME PATH THAT KU TOOK.

Then yesterday on our cc we took you from the left side of the spectrum all the way to the right side and suggested ……..what if the rate came out high? We talked about it and repeated the drill of ……..IRAQ WILL FOLLOW THE SAME PATH THAT KU TOOK.

What path did KU take? When it was introduced it came out in the middle 90’s at around 2.30/2.40 but it didn’t stay that way. Within hours it jumped dramatically into the 6+ range. That was a mistake. The IMF got involved and said you have to devalue. It took some weeks ………but they finally obeyed. Damage was done and it took almost two years to allow the KU dinar to finally adjust itself at around 3.44 in 1999.

So with these seeds being planted ……..did you water them? Last night on our cc you had to really pay attention to find my message.

Look Family…….let’s pretend that history repeats itself and that it learns from itself as well. A week ago I told you the odds of it coming out at a low rate were ridiculous. Yesterday I watered your seeds. We know that they cannot come out a low rate when they RD because the SHARKS or WHALES will reverse the process that has taken so long ……..the retrieval of the 000’s (high denoms). So if we learn from history logic says it is best to come out at a high rate and pay off the WHALES and SHARKS instantly instead of having them derail the RD process. Removing the 000’s was extremely important for the M1…M2 and M3 figures. The CBI does not need them to leave their vaults a second time.

On my cc I mentioned a number ………most of you heard it. That number represents the amount of time that SHARKS and WHALES will feed………at a high rate. If history repeats itself. Then just like in the past ……..that rate will go down and readjust itself. Hmmm……..a small window that allows a trade off……..kind of smart. But wait a minute……if history does repeat itself……..this time around you can be a part of it. GET IN AND GET OUT FAST……..what’s that number again?

Originally Posted by angelquest

FRANK.............a few months back we spoke to this and here it is in an article........the amount they are trading for dinar in US dollars........I know we can not trust the Auctions but I am still thinking that one of our intel said they could go as high as $10 but they will not so this leads me to believe since they put it out there that..............indeed it will be the KU steps............no????? 13to$1 then 8to$1 etc...............woohooooooooooo

Conscious / height central bank sales to 156 million dollars

Now everyone remember this was last week the CBI was closed..........just saying...........

Conscious / Baghdad / g. W

15 / 9 / 2010 09/15/2010 01:04 pm 01:04 pm

Close the Central Bank of Iraq on Wednesday DIFC Week sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currency and the dollar higher level of sales of the dollar to 156.975 million dollars after a week of meetings resumed the level of financial Amounted to 126.636 million dollars The stable exchange rate reached 1170 dinars per dollar.

The Information Office of the Bank's bulletin obtained (Agency Iraqi media / INA) copy them to the total sales of the bank ranging from 17.57 million dollars MM shot the bank for cash at a stable exchange rate was 1183 dinars per dollar, including the commission the bank amounting to 13 dinars per dollar.

And amounts transferred out of the country amounted to 139 405 000 Dollars in cash and bank shot at a stable conversion reached 1179 dinars per dollar, including the commission the bank of 9 dinars per dollar.

so biggies maybe getting 13-9 dollars sooooooo hmmmmmm imagination..........386 looks solid to me..........

Did not make the 15 banks participating in the auction of any offers to buy Dollar, noting that the CBI Itqdy commission amount (13) dinars per dollar with a discount (8) dinars per Dollars from the amounts purchased.

The central bank held five meetings during the Iraqi week of financial support for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies and the dollar.

God only knows when they will RD and RI ………God only knows the rate. But if history repeats itself………they are going to come out high. It was shared with you not to be surprised how the GOI will reveal to you slowly new surprising sources of funds that were accidentally discovered. In other words more and more fuel to launch the RD and RI will be uncovered. PAPATOM also found another article on this subject. Please enjoy.

Originally Posted by PapaTom

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/1...-security.html

check out the last paragraph for sure!

i didn't see it posted yet...please excuse if it's a dup posting.

Awesome! Here's the last paragraph!

The ministry has missed deadlines to complete a detailed report of its finances under an agreement with the International Monetary Fund. U.S. officials said that report would be submitted within days and offer a fuller picture of how much cash the government has on hand.

WELL, WELL, WELL,,,,,hmmmmmm???? Great post! Thank you!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/1...#ixzz0zd8w78LS

Just want to make sure everyone reads this one!

Boy we sure are having FUN……..I mean ………FUNDS! Aren’t we Family? I am a US taxpayer…….you’re welcome Iraq. Even if you insist on being ungrateful. Just reveal the GOI so that it can reveal the rest. I’ll call it even.

Iraq Posting Massive Surplus Thanks To U.S. Taxpayers

First Posted: 09-13-10 02:28 PM | Updated: 09-13-10 02:40 PM

Get Politics Alerts

Even as the United States has been borrowing trillions to pursue its wars in the Middle East, the government of Iraq has posted a tidy surplus, according to a new Government Accountability Office report.

The report makes a direct link between U.S. government spending -- including $642 billion on U.S. military operations there and $24 billion for training and equipping the Iraqi security forces -- and Iraq's cumulative surplus of $52.1 billion through the end of 2009.

For comparison purposes, Iraq's annual gross domestic product is $65.8 billion. Meanwhile, the U.S. national debt has soared from $6.4 trillion to $13.4 trillion since former president George W. Bush invaded Iraq and decided to borrow the money for wars and slash taxes.

The GAO report concludes with an understated recommendation that "Congress may wish to consider Iraq's available financial resources" when reviewing future funding requests to support the Iraqi security forces.

The report notes that the Obama administration is currently requesting $2 billion in additional U.S. funding in its fiscal year 2011 budget request to support the training and equipping of Iraq's military and police.

Discrepancies in Iraqi accounting led the GAO to report wide ranges in some areas. For instance, the report says that through the end of 2009 Iraq had between $15.3 billion and $32.2 billion in financial deposits held at the Central Bank of Iraq, the Development Fund for Iraq in New York, and state-owned banks in Iraq. That's quite a range.

Measuring the exact size of the Iraqi surplus is made even more difficult due to the "misappropriation of government funds and inaccurate reporting of expenditures," the scale of which is unknown but potentially staggering.

Ring ring.

Yes this is Frank can I help you?

Hello Frank………this is Ali ……how are you today?

I am fine Sir it is good to hear from you…….how can I help you?

Well Frank ……you must have talked yesterday because everyone is calling me about you.

I had plans on calling you today Sir to clarify the cash out procedures for our Toledo Office. I told the Family to call you and make an appointment with a locked or floating rate that you would give them.

Yes I know…….and I thank you but I wish for you to tell them more on your site.

Yes Sir……I will. We had a conference call that brought in almost 5,000 callers along with a few other thousands listening on skype. I am sure that this was the reason for your phones ringing off the hook today. Tell me Sir ………what would you like for me to tell the KTFM Family?

First of all Frank tell them they are to call Dinar Trade and make an appointment at one of our offices and at that time we will give them the rate that the CBI has given us. If they have a history in our records that they bought from us………we will lock in that rate. If they did not purchase dinar from Dinar Trade and bought from someone who did purchase from Dinar Trade…….we will lock in the rate for them if they can give us the name and information of that customer. If they call for a reservation and they do not have a history of being a customer with Dinar Trade …….then we will not be able to lock in the rate at that given time……….but we will make an appointment for them. If they belong to a group that purchased from Dinar Trade and can prove it…….their rate will be locked in with that group. Each group will be given an ID #. That group will be represented by one person and that ID# and will receive an appointment and a locked in rate if they were DT customers. When they call in for the reservation they will be guided to a website where they will find a contractual form that they must print out ………fill out……….and get notarized. They are to fax it back to Dinar Trade which will become a legal and binding contractual agreement between Dinar Trade and them. If they do not show up for the appointment ………locked or floated rate……….I have the rights to take legal action. Once we receive that contract Frank we will lock in their rate and confirm it by sending them an email.

No worries Ali……..I will post this on my front page tonight. By the way Sir……once they fax you their contract you say they are committed. But may I ask you ……..what offices will be ready INSTANTLY?

Tell then Frank that the two California offices and the one in Tennessee will be open………INSTANTLY.

What about my office with you in Toledo, Ohio?

Tell them Frank that the remaining offices which I call satellites will be open within 5 days or less. The office I am doing with you will be up and running very quickly. These satellite offices will open at 8am in the morning.

Thank you very much for this information Sir. May I ask you about the appointments? Many belong to KTFM and fear that when they make an appointment with you it will be many weeks down the road before they can exchange in Toledo. I say this Sir because they fear we will be overwhelmed!

Frank……there will be no problem with that.

Sir……can you give me an approximation of how many people will be able to be exchanged per day at your satellite offices like ours in Toledo?

Yes……between 300 to 400 per day.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Just playing Sir…..I remember what you had told me before. Just wanted your permission to post it. I have told the Family to have your office number in their cell phone. I have also explained the need for them to call you as quickly as possible to make an appointment. I do not worry about the appointment Sir…….I teach them about the history of KU.

It was good talking to you Frank. Thank you for your help.

You are more than welcome Sir. Maybe I should have had you on my cc.

LOL!!!

Take care Ali……see you SooM.

I asked you this morning …….from where will the beast arise? Last month I said it was a coincidence that I was seeing 1111 all my life. I pointed it out because Forex for a long time has been showing an IQD rate of ……..1111.1111. I thought that was kind of cool. Then this morning it showed itself like this:

1 IQD = 0.0015 USD 1 USD = 666.6667 IQD.

From the area of the Garden of Eden…….of the Three Wise Men …….so shall the beast rise in the latter days. What’s his number? See why I had you study the number 1111? For those that do not study the Bible I ask you politely you are allowed to mock me to any degree but kindly leave this alone.

SNOW GOOSE ……..you had an excellent bank story from Wells Fargo today. I wanted to thank you for sharing it with us………I call it teamwork.

Family…….IMO the RD and RI will occur this year. I am very grateful when this becomes the case. I grow tired but quickly find strength when I sit and talk with God. He tells me to stop feeling sorry for myself ……….and it humbles me. But I also tell Him how much I appreciate the chest he has given me. Along with the full suit of armor and my stubbornness …….I find myself still here on the internet trying to help. I tell Him it breaks my heart when others try to defend me. It is simply a Christian act but it triggers an ugly response from some undisciplined humans that create hurt.

Why do I tell you such a thing Family? Do you remember yesterday on my cc when I started out by giving all the honor and glory to God and asked you not to give me accolades nor praises because it stimulates the jealousy in others? Haven’t I constantly said that everyone seeks recognition? With almost 12,000 of us there is bound to be the negative among us. When my admins or mods ban a person at KTFM because they are disrespectful to a member or to me ……..some that are …….just for dinars……..classify that action as a cult movement. It’s sad but thank God it’s such a minuscule amount that think that way. Below is an example of how even on my forum ……….a grave misunderstanding can be created. MARKUS STT is a very dear and close friend of mine. We are friends for life…….and an eternity. If you read what he posted this morning it would cause you to think that he was mocking me and so did my admins along with some members that reported the post. When I read it……..I understood it instantly. All I am trying to say is that the internet is a difficult place to express the spices of one’s words. So to those of you that fight to defend me at other sites……ERNEST T BASS……..let it go. I am aware of many things by the Grace of God. Nobody will understand this except for one person……..last night on my cc we followed “JUST A MAN LISTENING” as he instant messaged KTFM members telling them how evil I am and what he plans to do about it. May we pray for this man and the handful that have so much hatred towards their fellow mankind. By the way MARKUS STT ………you stop defending me too…….love you Sir.

Markus STT

Frank, I heard the opening of our CC tonight and I don't get what all the fuss is about. You are clearly a piece of dirt; merely a clay vessel full of God knows what! Giving honor to a person who is obviously nothing more than a man under the authority of One who is greater and much more powerful than he...well, that's just stupid! You are just a lowly man, verbally smitten by man, (presumably) falsely accused and just an all around overly publicized kinda guy... Feel better now???

...And I actually like this guy...what's wrong with me? You know what Frank, I sometimes visit 3 other forums and I tell every one of them that I don't know you! Je'sus...was that you??? I thought I just heard a chicken crow...

Below is the playback information in case you missed the cc last night.

Conference Playback Information

Playback Number: (760)569-7699

Access Code: 892625

Playback link: https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com...0-17-65-67.mp3

rapidshare link: http://rapidshare.com/files/41911889...92010.mp3.html

I talked to people that are losing their children in hospitals today. I talked to some that the hospitals saved their children. Talk about an ebb and flow. Most of you think that I post and do a cc. Some think I am the next best thing to Jim Jones……LOL. But you know what I think? That I only care about two things. How God thinks of me………and how I think about His children. I love them both. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post ron.

I'm confused about the cash in process with Ali. If we call in is the rate locked in at that time or do we have to fill out the contract and fax it in then the rate gets locked in after Ali's team processes the fax?

If this thing moves fast downward like Frank thinks it will there could be a big difference in the rate between the time we set up our appointment and the time Dinar Trade processes our fax, even if it happens the same day.

Would someone tell the motive behind the Iraqi leadership withholding the announcement of their government? For what, 3 months??? Why is that to their benefit?

That is the easiest question of the year.

Because the moment they seat their government everyone expects a RV. Too many fluid parts to revalue this country's currency. It's atypical compared to altering the value of any already established currency. They needed time to get everything done.

For example, kurdish bank and CBI merged in August. Both banks had new software installed, tested, and now operational. That was completed last week in July. Finally, you can't RV when you aren't sovereign. And you can't be sovereign when occupied by foreign forces. That ended 15 days ago. Not to mention the banking audits completed in June. Finally, applications have to be made, approvals given, and agreements signed.

My contention is the delay has played out because they needed time to bring you, me, and the world the most significant financial gift history has or may ever see.

I am with you; excited, nervous and frustrated. But it makes sense. So many people blame "not caring for citizens" or "selfish" or etc. I believe those exclamations are for the posters' selfish agendas that manifest through impatience.

Whatacha think? Make some sense? Some validity?

Let's have a drink together at the RV party in Las Vegas in November and laugh about this?

• Upvote 1

If that wasn't THE biggest dinar pumping post I've witnessed in two years of watching these sites................. :o

I'm not sure what you mean ... our group buys every week ... sometimes up to 3 times per week ... why would someone think an article would cause anyone to buy ... we have a plan and we are executing it.

The longer they take the more we acquire ... did I say that we feed kids internationally? Since there isn't anyway for us to buy enough to stem world hunger ... we will buy for as long as we are able!

More importantly ... if you've been here 2 years you know Frank26's schtick ... why do you bother reading it ... it's long ... save yourself a few minutes of life and live it differently from now on ... oh, yeah ... the guy gets 24,000 to 77,000 hits per night ... no one ... repeat that ... no one here gets that kind of interest. Wonder why?

Yep ... seems as though I'm tired of folks who don't add anything to our knowledge base ripping someone who has it all committed.

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

That is the easiest question of the year.

Because the moment they seat their government everyone expects a RV. Too many fluid parts to revalue this country's currency. It's atypical compared to altering the value of any already established currency. They needed time to get everything done.

For example, kurdish bank and CBI merged in August. Both banks had new software installed, tested, and now operational. That was completed last week in July. Finally, you can't RV when you aren't sovereign. And you can't be sovereign when occupied by foreign forces. That ended 15 days ago. Not to mention the banking audits completed in June. Finally, applications have to be made, approvals given, and agreements signed.

My contention is the delay has played out because they needed time to bring you, me, and the world the most significant financial gift history has or may ever see.

I am with you; excited, nervous and frustrated. But it makes sense. So many people blame "not caring for citizens" or "selfish" or etc. I believe those exclamations are for the posters' selfish agendas that manifest through impatience.

Whatacha think? Make some sense? Some validity?

Let's have a drink together at the RV party in Las Vegas in November and laugh about this?

Thanks, Joe, I appreciate the thoughtful reply. The only thing I don't understand is why they care if "everyone expects a RV." So what? They do as they please anyway, and it seems to me many of the things they're trying to get buttoned up pre-RV would be more easily accomplished with a seated government.

And yes, a drink and a laugh at the party in Vegas sounds excellent. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean ... our group buys every week ... sometimes up to 3 times per week ... why would someone think an article would cause anyone to buy ... we have a plan and we are executing it.

The longer they take the more we acquire ... did I say that we feed kids internationally? Since there isn't anyway for us to buy enough to stem world hunger ... we will buy for as long as we are able!

More importantly ... if you've been here 2 years you know Frank26's schtick ... why do you bother reading it ... it's long ... save yourself a few minutes of life and live it differently from now on ... oh, yeah ... the guy gets 24,000 to 77,000 hits per night ... no one ... repeat that ... no one here gets that kind of interest. Wonder why?

Yep ... seems as though I'm tired of folks who don't add anything to our knowledge base ripping someone who has it all committed.

Thanks for the post!

Sorry Doc.....I thought it would be more clear that I was referring to the section of the post containing the so-called "interview" with Ali, not the entire post. I've always enjoyed reading Frank's cryptic diatribes, even though I think it's probably painfully obvious to most that there's absolutely no way that a new government was "secretly" elected and seated 2 months ago as Frank has insisted, and that they've been hiding from the entire world ever since because "it's none of our business." That seems so far-fetched as to not even be a remote possibility. They haven't completed a single step of a very complicated process required by their constitution to elect and seat a new government. It's far more involved than simply selecting a P.M., even if that might be the most "difficult" step. I suspect that if and when they can finally agree on "candidates" to "run" for the position of P.M., the rest of the process could move much more quickly. But the reality is that it could easily take months based on the complexity and the rules. At this point, I'm not sure these guys could agree on the position of dog catcher, let alone multiple heads of state. Only time will tell......LOTS of it so far. When it finally happens, I feel pretty certain the world will know within minutes, not months.

• Upvote 3

I'm confused about the cash in process with Ali. If we call in is the rate locked in at that time or do we have to fill out the contract and fax it in then the rate gets locked in after Ali's team processes the fax?

A quick update to my question. I emailed Dinar Trade about this and Ali was nice enough to write back quickly. Here is his response: "You are locked in once you fill our the contract and fax or email it to us." I think I will email it to him so that way there is a time stamp on it.

I really do like Frank.......he is very silly at times & he does seem to be a very good christian!

I do think he is doing all of this for the right reasons....my only problem is how much pumping he does for Ali.

I think every post he has, he is really pushing the business for Ali.

I wish he would for once, have a chat without mentioning Ali & the cash in talk!

• Upvote 2

Pumping? You know, if you set a limit to what your going to invest and your good with that and you stick with it, then you don't have an issue with the so called Pumping....

This investment is a gamble and I guess some folks may have an issue with gambling.

This was an okay post from Frank. I didn't really like the Ali interview but then again I don't buy from DT....

Thanks Ron for the post.

• Upvote 1

As far l am concerned, l, ha ha will only go to Ali if Citi, Chase, and Well Fago Banks duly refused my cash in.. This is an opportunity of a life time, l have been in this for 4 solid years. l have duly set up these various Accounts in these banks to take care-of-business. l don't know about you.

• Upvote 1

I hear what you are saying, but my concern about going to a bank is what if the bank takes your dinars and sends them off for processing. While they are out of your sight/possession anything could happen.

What if they then say your dinar are counterfeit? You don't know if the dinars they put through their delarue machine were in fact your dinars and if they come back with dinars that aren't 'yours' you have no way of proving it. You can have scanned copies of the dinars you brought in but that doesn't prove that on that day you turned in those dinars.

I deal with B of A and I've had problems with them just with regular banking stuff. I don't see them being very 'flexible' in dealing with a million dollar mistake.

I'm ready for it no matter what kinda pumping goes on. Like HaHa said my options are open to cashing in. Banks Ali whoever gives me the best deal. There's only one thing missing (the RV), so bring it on I live in Las Vegas. I can get ready for the party in no time at all. LOL :D:D:D Thanks Ron for the post and all your hard work. You and all those who moderate post and research should be honored at the party for all the hard work you all do. God Bless all of you Semper Fi ;););)

Edited by Bobbydee
  • Upvote 1

I hear what you are saying, but my concern about going to a bank is what if the bank takes your dinars and sends them off for processing. While they are out of your sight/possession anything could happen.

What if they then say your dinar are counterfeit? You don't know if the dinars they put through their delarue machine were in fact your dinars and if they come back with dinars that aren't 'yours' you have no way of proving it. You can have scanned copies of the dinars you brought in but that doesn't prove that on that day you turned in those dinars.

I deal with B of A and I've had problems with them just with regular banking stuff. I don't see them being very 'flexible' in dealing with a million dollar mistake.

It's been suggested, and it's great advice, that copies should be made of the serial number side of each note and retained in your possession. Make sure the bank knows that you have these copies for comparison purposes. It's highly unlikely that any bank is going to risk ripping you off, but at least this provides the protection you would need if a question pops up. Granted, the numbers look illegible to us, but anyone fluent in arabic would have no problem comparing them.

Edited by Legolas

It's been suggested, and it's great advice, that copies should be made of the serial number side of each note and retained in your possession. Make sure the bank knows that you have these copies for comparison purposes. It's highly unlikely that any bank is going to risk ripping you off, but at least this provides the protection you would need if a question pops up. Granted, the numbers look illegible to us, but anyone fluent in arabic would have no problem comparing them.

http://www2.ignatius.edu/faculty/turner/arabic/anumbers.htm Arabic Numerals.

Interesting example they give on that site, i.e.,

While Arabic letters are written from right-to-left, numbers in Arabic are written from left-to-right.

For example: (***here in the example on the website, the arabic appears to spell i r v)

is the number "127," NOT "721."

*** You have to go to the site itself to see the arabic characters that represent numerals.

They could have chosen any 3 characters so I think it is VERY interesting the ones they chose.

The RV will happen as soon as the new tax structure is in place. In DC they are all scurrying around trying to close every possible tax loophole that might give you an exemption or a lower tax rate. It simple math the our government knows the exact number of Dinar that have been sold to Americans. The Department of State takes care of the tallies. No doubt the current government is crazed with the idea of taxing Americans that hold Dinar to the hilt in every way and any way possible. It is true they never read the Healthcare Bill perhaps they will not read the entire US Tax Code. I would call that luck because there is certainly a super Tax Attorney out there that knows the Tax Laws better then those who enforce it.

Thank you for the post Ron and you too Frank.