Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My positive BOA meeting today 9-15-10

tbush

I too live in Tulsa and travel to BOA's HDQ in Charlotte on a regular basis just to discuss the dinar. This BOA rep is just not informed yet of BOAs process post RV. We are assured from BOA Headquarters in Charlotte NC which we visit on a regular basis your money will be verified in front of you and you will walk away with your deposit slip in hand. Rules on how to handle this transaction will not be passed down from BOA HDQ to BOA branch locations until RV time. I assure you there will be no 72 hours. Hope this helps. Great job tbush!

First off this is not a rumor since this was my own face to face meeting. Maybe rumor to you but not for me ;) . I am only sharing this to show positive progress with BOA. I drove 2 1/2 hours to Tulsa, Ok. where my district BOA headquarters is located.

My meeting with the BOA rep lasted about 45 min. I explained the IQD situation with this rep from A to Z in ref to the CBI, ISX, WTO, you name it, it was discussed. I then advised her that OFAC sanctions were lifted on Monday and she immediatley jumped on to her computor to check for which she was able to verify that fact for herself. At this time, the reality of the IQD investment hit her (BOA rep) like a ton of bricks. She immediatley went into the private banking sector of BOA with me. She also advised me that my account would be credited while waiting for fund verification via the De La Rue which she stated should not take more than 72 hours. We also discussed briefly about negotiations of the spread at cash in time for which she understood would not be available until that day comes. Prior to ending out meeting she was already trying to set me up with BOA wealth management team which is Merrell Lynch. At this time we were done with our meeting.

• Upvote 1

I called the Whitney again today! First time I called they basically laughed at me. Today they had a whole different attitude! Ann smile.gif

What Whitney did you contact? I have called them several times and they have always been friendly. They sell and buy the dinar. Seems like we will have no problems with dealing with them.

• Upvote 1

No I am not a member of BOA. The rep was advised of that, I also told her that I researched in depth BOA, Chase, WF and weighed pro's and con's and kept ending up with BOA. I did advise her that at the right time I would open an account and start business with her (BOA). She was just fine with that. Even if BOA says there is not a fee for transactions to your IQD......There IS and it's called the SPREAD for what they are willing to buy back your dinar for. Keep that in mind... They are going to make plenty off of what you have.

Check out Bank of Oklahoma too.

Good Lord! How many Okies are on here??!

Edited by Chancy949

When the RV hits, you will be amazed at the change in the way the banks will address you and your money. (as well as how people will treat you) With your new status, comes lots of power..you will be in the driver's seat and I will dare say that you could just about get anything that you want. Hurry RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I too live in Tulsa and travel to BOA's HDQ in Charlotte on a regular basis just to discuss the dinar. This BOA rep is just not informed yet of BOAs process post RV. We are assured from BOA Headquarters in Charlotte NC which we visit on a regular basis your money will be verified in front of you and you will walk away with your deposit slip in hand. Rules on how to handle this transaction will not be passed down from BOA HDQ to BOA branch locations until RV time. I assure you there will be no 72 hours. Hope this helps. Great job tbush!

100% factual and true information as per the BOA situation post RV.

Phoenix

• Upvote 4

Thanks TB - Hmmm, here in League City Tx I have BOA on one corner, Chase across the street on another and then within walking distance of my house sits a WF. It's sounds more promising for BOA I think.

I visited mine late last year to check on the 500 Dinar note validity (for a purchase elsewhere) and their teller's currency book showed all the Iraqi Dinars within it including the 500 and it even had color photos of the denominations.

I didn't feel from that visit there would be trouble cashing in once the RV did happen. ;)

C

:( Ali's going to be overwhelmed. Imagine what it's going to be like for him.

:lol: Ok! I didn't know there would be a location close to us. I thought we'd be making a trip to CA.

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or 661-472-8510 to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

2 ID’s (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.go.../fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange.

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

We will Only lock in the rate for customer who have purchased dinars form our company at the time when you make the appointment.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us (we are pretty sure we will beat their rates).

At this time we have 3 offices open :

Brentwood, Tennessee

Bakersfield, California

Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days.

As we open the other locations we will post the addresses on our website www.dinartrade.com contact us page.

Locations to be open:

Manhattan, NY

Spring hill, FL

FT Smith, AR

Waxahachie, TX

Albuquerque, NM

Grand Forks ND

Las Vegas NV

Toledo OH

Salt Lake City Utah

Kent WA

We will not disclose the address until the above locations are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in TN or CA.

We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

The above dose not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.

Dinar Trade is still selling dinars. If you would like to purchase kindly go to our website www.dinartrade.com

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...7#ixzz0zeYuNNkK

Read more:

Cosmos, I'm almost your neighbor -tried to PM you and got an error message. "The member can not use the messaging system " I'm not sure which 'Member' is being referred to, but I have PM'd others. Please see if you can PM me at Solutions. Thanks!

Thanks TB - Hmmm, here in League City Tx I have BOA on one corner, Chase across the street on another and then within walking distance of my house sits a WF. It's sounds more promising for BOA I think.

I visited mine late last year to check on the 500 Dinar note validity (for a purchase elsewhere) and their teller's currency book showed all the Iraqi Dinars within it including the 500 and it even had color photos of the denominations.

I didn't feel from that visit there would be trouble cashing in once the RV did happen. ;)

C

First off this is not a rumor since this was my own face to face meeting. Maybe rumor to you but not for me ;) . I am only sharing this to show positive progress with BOA. I drove 2 1/2 hours to Tulsa, Ok. where my district BOA headquarters is located.

My meeting with the BOA rep lasted about 45 min. I explained the IQD situation with this rep from A to Z in ref to the CBI, ISX, WTO, you name it, it was discussed. I then advised her that OFAC sanctions were lifted on Monday and she immediatley jumped on to her computor to check for which she was able to verify that fact for herself. At this time, the reality of the IQD investment hit her (BOA rep) like a ton of bricks. She immediatley went into the private banking sector of BOA with me. She also advised me that my account would be credited while waiting for fund verification via the De La Rue which she stated should not take more than 72 hours. We also discussed briefly about negotiations of the spread at cash in time for which she understood would not be available until that day comes. Prior to ending out meeting she was already trying to set me up with BOA wealth management team which is Merrell Lynch. At this time we were done with our meeting.

Thank You! :)

• Downvote 1

I went to the BOA where I live, used to have my accounts there, but the manager was pleasant. I asked her

about it and she just said we don't do it, as if she cared, after all she was only interested in retirement, because in

the greeting I had with her I asked if she was looking forward to any promotion, to which she said, this is my

promotion and my next one will be retirement, read between the lines.

KF

Its amazing how some BOA knows what is going on with the dinar and yet other BOA looks at you like you are some freak from MARS :lol::lol:

Thanks for the post. I have BOA as well and am wondering which is better...them or ALI!!! Thanks, again!

The way I understand it, Ali will give the rate that the CBI shows when either a) you lock over the phone in when setting the cash-in appointment, or B) the rate that the CBI shows when you walk through the door if you choose to do so. Unless I am missing something, BofA won't be able to match Ali's rate unless they do not want to profit from the exchange, which is likely. Remember that Ali charges $150 per million IQD and nothing more.