Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This came from another site "Swamp Boy Post"

Logical1

[swampboy] all jokes aside, just got a call from a man that use to be my supervisor in Iraq. The safety man that works with him is at the airport in Houston and just called him to tell him this. He went to a bank while in the airport and ask them about the rv. The bank’s reply was “Any minute”. I know these 2 fellows. They have no reason to make things up. They are tired of the long ride too.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

[swampboy] all jokes aside, just got a call from a man that use to be my supervisor in Iraq. The safety man that works with him is at the airport in Houston and just called him to tell him this. He went to a bank while in the airport and ask them about the rv. The bank’s reply was “Any minute”. I know these 2 fellows. They have no reason to make things up. They are tired of the long ride too.

GOOD. That ought to set us up for another all nighter!

• Upvote 1

They were on TK's call ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats what ive been wondering for a while. all these people from different places keep saying the same thing at the same time. im just wondering if they all read one persons 'intel' and then post it on some other dinar related site. and then another member sees it over there and brings it BACK to here and says "omg more than one person is saying it!"

• Upvote 5

THIS does sound GOOD! :rolleyes: REEEEEAL Good! Thanks

Weren't you the person who wants to sell their 50 million dinar to go back to school??? lol

Yeppers! but like I said if it happens before I get home GREAT! Its post like the one above that drive me mad tho. lol. I think people just post what you want to hear for the + I bet if they stopped all this + - bs the intell would get better on here.

• Upvote 2

Yeppers! but like I said if it happens before I get home GREAT! Its post like the one above that drive me mad tho. lol. I think people just post what you want to hear for the + I bet if they stopped all this + - bs the intell would get better on here.

Good point DCupp.....it really has no value....the mod's are here to evaluate the posts anyway....go RV ffs!!!!

• Upvote 1

I just talked to a kid skateboarding down my block who looks kinda middle eastern, and after shaking him and demanding answers.....he said

AND I QUOTE, "could be any ]SECOND."

When I slapped him until he gave me a possible RV price he started crying and said, "$25?" I don't know why he said it like a question. I don't think I was scary.

Anyway.....I'm driving to Toledo right now. This kid is A LOCK!

Me and my informant seen here.

• Upvote 2

I called Chase Bank today (local office) to ask about buying and selling. They will do neither regarding Iraqi Dinar. She said that they deal with American Express and that AE told them NOT to deal with the IQD's. The only way they would do it, is obviously getting word and if the Airports started cashing in the dinars. So this may not be false info by Logical.

I just talked to a kid skateboarding down my block who looks kinda middle eastern, and after shaking him and demanding answers.....he said

AND I QUOTE, "could be any ]SECOND."

When I slapped him until he gave me a possible RV price he started crying and said, "$25?" I don't know why he said it like a question. I don't think I was scary.

Anyway.....I'm driving to Toledo right now. This kid is A LOCK!

Me and my informant seen here.

Are you serious? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard....