Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Logistics

Heli Pilot

I believe the RV is as close as everyone says. Like everyone else, I hope to see it very, very soon! When I read about all the dates and possible times for an RV I ask myself about the logistics. The RV and subsequent change in currency is for the benefit of the Iraqi people (although most of us will benefit greatly). The Iraqis will have to be able to change their HDs in for LDs when the RV happens. As we all know, intel has led us to believe that the LDs are already in the branches. Therefore, the Iraqis will have to be able to access the banks once the RV is announced. That leads me to believe that the RV has to happen between now and 10:00 am Baghdad time Wednesday morning (when their banks open) or NOT until Saturday evening in Baghdad (so Iraqis are ready when their banks open on Sunday morning). I don't believe announcing the RV on Wednesday (after the banks open) or Thursday through Saturday morning is logistically possible for the Iraqi people.

With that being said, I'm hoping for an RV announcement within the next 7 hours, but if that doesn't happen, I'll just relax until Saturday when I think the logistics make sense again.

• Upvote 1

I believe the RV is as close as everyone says. Like everyone else, I hope to see it very, very soon! When I read about all the dates and possible times for an RV I ask myself about the logistics. The RV and subsequent change in currency is for the benefit of the Iraqi people (although most of us will benefit greatly). The Iraqis will have to be able to change their HDs in for LDs when the RV happens. As we all know, intel has led us to believe that the LDs are already in the branches. Therefore, the Iraqis will have to be able to access the banks once the RV is announced. That leads me to believe that the RV has to happen between now and 10:00 am Baghdad time Wednesday morning (when their banks open) or NOT until Saturday evening in Baghdad (so Iraqis are ready when their banks open on Sunday morning). I don't believe announcing the RV on Wednesday (after the banks open) or Thursday through Saturday morning is logistically possible for the Iraqi people.

With that being said, I'm hoping for an RV announcement within the next 7 hours, but if that doesn't happen, I'll just relax until Saturday when I think the logistics make sense again.

It is going to happen! It is going to happen! Patiently waiting. Standing on ready! :rolleyes: