Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK26 Post: 14 September 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Good evening Family,

T minus 109…….or less.

I have much to talk about tonight Family. I am sorry that it will be done on the cc……..I understand that some of you cannot get on skype for a free call. Therefore I will try to go slower in my speech so that DEBTARHEELGIRL can give you a constant update. For this reason……..and two guests and the need to answer your questions……our cc will run a little longer than normal tonight. All of you know our countdown is at 109 days or less but you also know that just before my team returned home last month we eliminated November and December reducing the fiscal year or calendar year for Shabibi’s RD/RI. IMO…….The Plan is on schedule and is about to terminate. IMO…..the GOI runs out of time as the rest of the world looks at them with a scolding face of a parent. Grow up child. IMO…..I also run out of time to share with you……..tonight I talk!

IMO…….get a pencil and paper and take notes tonight. I have no idea what other sites are saying……but I certainly wish them all well. I know what I am going to say tonight………see you SooM.

My Christian love and sincere Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 4

Good evening Family,

T minus 109…….or less.

I have much to talk about tonight Family. I am sorry that it will be done on the cc……..I understand that some of you cannot get on skype for a free call. Therefore I will try to go slower in my speech so that DEBTARHEELGIRL can give you a constant update. For this reason……..and two guests and the need to answer your questions……our cc will run a little longer than normal tonight. All of you know our countdown is at 109 days or less but you also know that just before my team returned home last month we eliminated November and December reducing the fiscal year or calendar year for Shabibi’s RD/RI. IMO…….The Plan is on schedule and is about to terminate. IMO…..the GOI runs out of time as the rest of the world looks at them with a scolding face of a parent. Grow up child. IMO…..I also run out of time to share with you……..tonight I talk!

IMO…….get a pencil and paper and take notes tonight. I have no idea what other sites are saying……but I certainly wish them all well. I know what I am going to say tonight………see you SooM.

KTF,

Frank

Could be that the Time is upon us! :twothumbs:

Edited by HopeRH4952

Good evening Family,

T minus 109…….or less.

IMO…….get a pencil and paper and take notes tonight. I have no idea what other sites are saying……but I certainly wish them all well. I know what I am going to say tonight………see you

KTF,

Frank

Frank

Can you explain to me the one thing that I can't grasp in this investment: how can the Central Bank of Iraq, Iraqi Foreign Reserve/Iraq Federal Reserve ever be able to cover the increased revaluation cash-in of approximately 25 trillion dinars that are in circulation today as legal tender? I can't understand the mechanics...thanks in advance. You appear to be a leading knowledge source in this investment.

Frank

Can you explain to me the one thing that I can't grasp in this investment: how can the Central Bank of Iraq, Iraqi Foreign Reserve/Iraq Federal Reserve ever be able to cover the increased revaluation cash-in of approximately 25 trillion dinars that are in circulation today as legal tender? I can't understand the mechanics...thanks in advance. You appear to be a leading knowledge source in this investment.

i dont know if you are asking a serious question or not but this is a cut and past post from frank26's site....he is not on this forum. or maybe ur asking another frank i dont know.

Frank,

You appear to be a leading knowledge source in this investment.

Wow CISCO you are a newbie arent you? Ha ha ha ha ha :lol::blink:

hey dcupp i have a question that needs answered in the question section of this forum for you.

• Upvote 1

Of all the bashing we have done to Frank & yes me included i have now got his cryptic posts off to a tee.

How many of you see this as a typo error?

Wrong this means

see you Soo M, soon M, SOOOOOOOOOOOO M

Soon Maliki is the clue

I agree that Frank's cryptic style begins to grow on you after months of reading and re-reading his posts. I have to admit I missed this one......thought, for sure, he was referring to the Great 14th century Korean war lord Soo M. Hmmmm, on second thought, maybe there is a tie-in...........nah. lol

Good evening Family,

T minus 109…….or less.

KTF,

Frank

The best thing he says is 'GET IN! GET OUT!'

i dont know if you are asking a serious question or not but this is a cut and past post from frank26's site....he is not on this forum. or maybe ur asking another frank i dont know.

hey dcupp i have a question that needs answered in the question section of this forum for you.

what question is that? I dont see any question ? Im not sure what Queston Section your speaking of. sorry.

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frank's a good man. Different, but good. I have a lot of respect for the vision and the passion that he has for his ministry, and his care for his "family". All that being said, after several months of posts, I still struggle with the interpretation of the parables. Anyway, God bless him, and GOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1