Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks in Phoenix AZ to cash in

chato747

I live in Scottsdale and have called all around looking for a bank that will cash in dinars. Have gotten stonewalled by most all, including B of A and Wells. Would any of you living in AZ have in suggestions? Many thanks.

chato747

[/quote]

Relax a lot of banks still thinks its a scam, but once it RV'S every bank in USA will gladly take the dinar... :lol::lol: [/size]

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3

I live in Scottsdale and have called all around looking for a bank that will cash in dinars. Have gotten stonewalled by most all, including B of A and Wells. Would any of you living in AZ have in suggestions? Many thanks.

chato747

Hi Chato,

I would recommend going to Dinar Trade in Las Vegas. They would only charge 150 dollars per million dinars and would offer you the best rate- CBI rate (which is the rate given by the central bank of iraq) which cannot be beat.

Besides getting the best rate and spread, it will only cost you 150 dollars in fees. Besides, you can celebrate a little in Vegas after you cash out.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry ------ I'll be shopping every bank in Arizona ---- When this opens up, every bank in our state will exchange the IQD but the negotiation on the spread will begin at that point. Also, I don't know who suggested going to Las Vegas to meet with Ali's representative, but his offerings, if accurate, are quite attractive.

In sum, relax, all the banks will exchange this when recognized.

I hope this helps and good luck,

Scooter

• Upvote 2

Don't worry ------ I'll be shopping every bank in Arizona ---- When this opens up, every bank in our state will exchange the IQD but the negotiation on the spread will begin at that point. Also, I don't know who suggested going to Las Vegas to meet with Ali's representative, but his offerings, if accurate, are quite attractive.

Scooter

Thanks, Scooter! I'll be curious about what you find.

Scooter

Thanks Sooter and all for your replys. Am doing majority of dinars with Ali but was hoping to cash in smaller amount at bank. Scooter, after RV will you post suggestions? Thanks,

chato747

chato747

I'm in Michigan not AZ but I as well have called every bank and I could only find Fifth third banks willing to cash in the dinar ( very nice people that I spoke with) I also called our local chase and they told me that they have decided not to participate with the dinar --I'm sure they will change their minds when the RV happens and maybe the rep I spoke with didn't know what he was talking about

I'm Wishing us all a quick RV

I'm in Michigan not AZ but I as well have called every bank and I could only find Fifth third banks willing to cash in the dinar ( very nice people that I spoke with) I also called our local chase and they told me that they have decided not to participate with the dinar --I'm sure they will change their minds when the RV happens and maybe the rep I spoke with didn't know what he was talking about

I'm Wishing us all a quick RV

Had same response with Chase yesterday. Said they do not and will not buy or sell IQD.

• 1 month later...

Scooter

Scooter,

I have talked with 2 of my contacts at Chase.

One is a personal banker othe other is a Financial Advisor Associate and Vice President-Investments. She is a Registered Rep of Chase Investment Services Corp here in AZ.

Both have assured me they will be handling the IQD when it RVs, terms they used.

The VP and her husband are holding Dinar and she is working with 2 other big clients invested in Dinar.

Quote "We are not suppose to discuss the RV or speculate on what is going on" . " The VPs seniors told her it is a day to day situation" and to get back with them on Friday (that doesn't mean it's RVing then!!!).

I would be happy to give her name but I am waiting on a call to confirm She doesn't mind I give out her info. However, I would be willing to give you her info for you to research for all of us.

How can I deliver this to you? Email/ Phone. If that is your pic, I think I know you. Car club maybe.

Chuck

chato747

I live in Scottsdale and we spoke to the VP of Investments at our branch and he assured us they will indeed handle the dinar when it has a value. Let me know if you want their names and number.

Scott Hummel 480-970-7190. McCormick Ranch Branch. He did give me permission to give this to anyone wanting it. My wife and I did speak to him for over an hour a few weeks ago. He is in the asset side of the investment, but will be handling all of our business when the RV is official. God Bless!!

Edited by SteveI

Hi Chato,

I would recommend going to Dinar Trade in Las Vegas. They would only charge 150 dollars per million dinars and would offer you the best rate- CBI rate (which is the rate given by the central bank of iraq) which cannot be beat.

Besides getting the best rate and spread, it will only cost you 150 dollars in fees. Besides, you can celebrate a little in Vegas after you cash out.

Dont forget the spread, plus the 150.00

Quote "We are not suppose to discuss the RV or speculate on what is going on" . " The VPs seniors told her it is a day to day situation" and to get back with them on Friday (that doesn't mean it's RVing then!!!).

Does anyone see what I see (thru wishful eyes no doubt) with this gal's suggestion to call them back on Friday? Why would they say to call back on Friday...unless the 22nd actually means something? Yup, October the 22nd when the second airing is due to come out on what we are all speculating on that might be the education of the RV for the Iraqi people. This is just what popped into my head, but I won't bet my Dinar on it. Wouldn't that be an interesting fact though if in fact this is what the bank gal is eluding to by calling back on Friday. Just a WILD observation. :o

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Upvote 1

I live in Scottsdale and we spoke to the VP of Investments at our branch and he assured us they will indeed handle the dinar when it has a value. Let me know if you want their names and number.

Scott Hummel 480-970-7190. McCormick Ranch Branch. He did give me permission to give this to anyone wanting it. My wife and I did speak to him for over an hour a few weeks ago. He is in the asset side of the investment, but will be handling all of our business when the RV is official. God Bless!!

Hey Steve, which bank are you speaking of? BofA or Wells Fargo here in scottsdale??

It is all pointless until the RV happens. I was doing a wire transfer to Ali at Wells Fargo today, and of course I asked the "dude" what he thought about the Dinar. He had a typical response that his superior "financial advisor" told him that this investment was a waste of money. I then asked if my Dinar were worth a million dollars, would Wells Fargo want to do business with me ? And he said " of course we would ". The moral of the story is ; don't try to cash in a lottery ticket before the numbers are drawn. When the RV happens, Iraq will have a tradeable currency, and EVERYONE will bend over backwards to get a piece of your pie. So just relax, and when this deal goes down, be ready to find the best option for YOU !!!

Pedro for President............................