Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sept. 15th!

possum

It is OK to pee on your bosses desk tomorrow!

Possum I've done built me a fire and i plan to be waitn up like a Knight owl for this here Rv coming tommorrow. I done fixed me some hot cocoa to keep myself wide awake, cause the moneyluvr in me is shure made me the inspired1. I plan on pouritforward with a freegift to many of my family members who are like Danneedsrvnow. Of course the first one i gonna make richwithdinar rewards is my momma and daddy, cause they been my hero for a long , long time now. eileen toward the idea charity begins at home, which is somethng momma always said to my anyhow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

$3.86 and holding.....

Now, don't hastle me and badger me over this but, I would not be shocked if we see it initally "tested" at let's say a "penny"....but in the same day it will peak. The "fractional" increase from what it is now at .000860 ( whatever it is exactly which is not even one US "penny", okay!!) So, hang in there with me for a second. So, let's do the ole' take away "000" and you have .86...there's the Penny (at least almost a Penny), and in that very same hour (or day) it will Peg and we will see a rate somewhere in that $3 to $4 range....THEN SELL SELL SELL and get out. I do not believe breaking with .86 will spike the market into a "spiral" effect or cause too great of a "speculation" seige. It will however, bring in a lot of the $25,000 notes that many of us have....powers that be in Iraq want that...but at the same time, they are OUT OF TIME, and cannot risk leaving that .86 rate out there very long. I cannot prove this, but just prepare yourselves to possibility, don't panic, keep your faith, take a deep breath, Keep Your Eye on the Ball!!

Now this rate sounds good! :rolleyes:

Oh great one....the 15th is upon us. Me and the boys are true believers! We are staying up all night waiting for Gods to rain down money from the heavens of Iraq! We know you are the creator of income. Only YOU oh great one can will the great RV from the heavens. With my millions I will build a temple in your honor oh great one. Now we drink all night....go to work....and pee. We follow your every word. Go RV...GO RI...I GO for more BUD