Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50 Million Dinar

DCupp

If anyone is interedted in buying any more Dinar please let me know. I have 50 million Dinar all in uncirculated bills. They were bought from Ali. I have all the paper work and receipts as well. I will sell them for $900.00 per million. You pay shipping. They will be available to buy on October 1st. I am done with this Pipe Dream. I see all these Gurus making these predictions and giving us false hopes. When there dates come and go they just throw another one out there. I was told from a family member of mine who owned 200 million Dinar to sell if I neede the cash. he works for the United States Treasury. He said that this would happen but not for a VERY very long time. He says it could be another 7 years or more. I was also told that there were talks of printing all new money at this point and all that is out there now will be worthless. All except what the major Countries hold. To much has been stolen and abused to keep this money. They are worried about making the terriosts rich. Some people on here only want to hear the good thangs and none of the bad. When someone gives intel that they dont want to hear they bash and bash and leave - marks. Just watch this post and all the bashing and - marks it gets. I have been in this from the begining. I would rather have my money so I can go to school. I wish you all the best of luck. God Bless. <_<:(

If you are that stressed out and feel that way you need to

get out and sell, sell, sell !

• Upvote 1

If you are that stressed out and feel that way you need to

get out and sell, sell, sell !

Im not stressed at all ther Mr Miyagi...LOL :lol: ..... What was the point in your post to me? Its not how I feel its what it is. I wish this would have worked out like everyone says it will. but My contacts say otherwise. He made a Fortune off of Kuwait when this happened there. He works for the Us Gov and knows whats up. No stress just strategy! "Wax on Wax off" Ha ha ha ha :blink: When your reputation is not at -13 maybe ill listen to what you have to talk about. :D

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

You do realize that this decision is not Iraq's right? This plan has been put in place by the IMF, World Bank, UN and United States and it has far more implications than just placating some camel jockey in the desert near Basra. Your friend in the treasury ought to know that the United States' economy is teetering on the brink of collapse right now and as it goes, so goes the world. Ask your friend why the United States government would legally allow individuals from this country to purchase Dinar if they ever thought it would just be "replaced" as worthless someday.

Again, good luck to you. At least you won't have to waste time on these forums anymore. Bye.

Nice racially motivated post. So why stop at "camel jockey"? Shall we hit all other races too? Not to come across as a bigot or anything BUT this is nothing more than either hatered or ignorance. Frankly its rather offensive.

Edited by NSDQ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TO DCUPP

I just had a thought.........If your contact works for the Obama administration I honestly think you're being giving bad advise.....If Obama knew anything about Iraq, Iraq would have a government by now. By taken your friends advise you are putting all of your eggs in one basket and winners don't win by quiting, that's how loosers loose, so sell only what you have to sell and keep the rest. YOUR FRIEND COULD BE WRONG!!! IF HE KNEW SO MUCH THEN WHY DID HE INVEST IN THE DINAR????? Follow a leader NOT A QUITER!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just had a thought.........If your contact works for the Obama administration I honestly think you're being giving bad advise.....If Obama knew anything about Iraq, Iraq would have a government by now. By taken your friends advise you are putting all of your eggs in one basket and winners don't win by quiting, that's how loosers loose, so sell only what you have to sell and keep the rest. YOUR FRIEND COULD BE WRONG!!! IF HE KNEW SO MUCH THEN WHY DID HE INVEST IN THE DINAR????? Follow a leader NOT A QUITER!!!

Read all the posts... Hes Family not a friend, he was in the Gov before obama, he sold his Dinar.

Edited by DCupp

Im not stressed at all ther Mr Miyagi...LOL :lol: ..... What was the point in your post to me? Its not how I feel its what it is. I wish this would have worked out like everyone says it will. but My contacts say otherwise. He made a Fortune off of Kuwait when this happened there. He works for the Us Gov and knows whats up. No stress just strategy! "Wax on Wax off" Ha ha ha ha :blink: When your reputation is not at -13 maybe ill listen to what you have to talk about. :D

DCupp, About your 50 Million Dinar you need to sell on Oct 1. I'm curious...How long have you had them? In other words, how much did you pay for them??? At $900 a million, You're talking about a whappin $45,000!!!! Hey, we can relate to your anxiety over your substantial Dinar investment...Believe me, it has become a little stressful to me in a way. As with yourself, Most of us really don't need the RV to survive, but, at the sametime, we're all ready for this thing to happen!!! But about your concerns, what the heck, why not consider hanging onto a few mil, as suggested...just incase we're right and you are wrong. I'm just saying, I for one have NO doubt this thing is real and is about to go LIVE!! But, it's your life and you will make your own decisions. I'll lift you up in prayer, if that is okay with you...God Bless!!

• Upvote 1

Geez,

I would never think of telling anyone that they should sell their Dinar. If it were to RV it would destructive to both parties relationships and would create so much resentment and anger. I had a guy tell me to sell mine, I thought to myself, "how selfish that he could think to tell me that, if it were to RV and I lost my investment to his advice he'd possibly end up missing for a few hundred years until oceanographers found him in an oceanic trench encased in concrete ." How could he try to put me in a position to possibly lose so much money?

For both your sakes, keep a few million, and except fully that you fully made the decision off of YOUR very own research and logic. He must be out of the equation.

People have killed themselves and others for waaaaay less!

My 2 cents.

Paul

Sorry i'm not buying the "selling out" deal here. I don't think this dude has 50k in Dinar. Sounds a little fishy waiting to October 1st...he may be trying to buy time while all the checks come in.I mean who on this forum wouldn't jump on 900 per million when a good number of us believe it a very near RV? I would be careful purchasing from him. I hope I'm wrong...

• Upvote 1

Hey, all I am saying is we are sorry this did not work

out for you, and I think you have waited long enough for this investment to pay off

so it is time for you to change your strategy and go back to Iran and sell those Dinars.

Your just not making sense.....your saying your friend works for the US Treasury or something, well they must not be good at their job if they are telling you that even IF and thats a big IF they change their currency our bills will be worthless cause thats BS....they have to honor the currency they print one way or another....number two, if that was happening you would be better off waiting for that to happen cause you would still make a small profit if they redenominate....and number three if you really have that much and want to get rid of it then why are you asking all of us broke asses :lol: to buy your dinar?? why wouldnt you just sell it back to Ali cause he would buy it all back from you in an instance!!! I think you are just lost or full of it......either way, dont let the door hit ya on the way out!!! and STAY THIRSTY!!!! :lol::lol:

• Upvote 6

You have stated want many want to say, but do not want to be called nay sayers and doubters..

Although, I do not listen to the Guru's, gypsies, card and tea leaf readers, not even "Scooter" (although he is thorough) but all of his digging is for naught, because the government of Iraq is run by "men" and we all know that "mankind" is corrupt with power and greed by nature....

If I were you I would hang on to your Iraqi Dinar and if it doesn't happen in 10 years than so be it...if they make new money exchange it for the new currency..

I see K98 put up a bunch of nonsense articles to push this topic off the most recent items...geesh get real dude...

Talking sht about k98? You need to leave ******!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[uH The terrorists are already rich and you have just put up a whole lot of red flags, another 7 years. ROTFLMAO on that one.

If anyone is interedted in buying any more Dinar please let me know. I have 50 million Dinar all in uncirculated bills. They were bought from Ali. I have all the paper work and receipts as well. I will sell them for $900.00 per million. You pay shipping. They will be available to buy on October 1st. I am done with this Pipe Dream. I see all these Gurus making these predictions and giving us false hopes. When there dates come and go they just throw another one out there. I was told from a family member of mine who owned 200 million Dinar to sell if I neede the cash. he works for the United States Treasury. He said that this would happen but not for a VERY very long time. He says it could be another 7 years or more. I was also told that there were talks of printing all new money at this point and all that is out there now will be worthless. All except what the major Countries hold. To much has been stolen and abused to keep this money. They are worried about making the terriosts rich. Some people on here only want to hear the good thangs and none of the bad. When someone gives intel that they dont want to hear they bash and bash and leave - marks. Just watch this post and all the bashing and - marks it gets. I have been in this from the begining. I would rather have my money so I can go to school. I wish you all the best of luck. God Bless. <_<:(

• Upvote 3

Dcupp do you really want to sell ALL 50mil of your dinars anyway? Why not save 10mil and once it finally does RV then that's PLENTY of money for several people to retire on and live a wonderful life. Even if it's another 10 years away, imagine how you would feel when it happens and you have nothing to show from it when you could have had millions.

I agree with Kr3W. If it does nor RV before Oct 1 and you want to dump some of it when you get home so you have ready-cash funds for your education or other needs, then do that, but I would not get rid of all of it. 50mil is a lot and surely you can divi it up to take care of all actual needs and also to possibly satisfy the request of a family member. I know that in some cultures it is very important to please or comply with family requests. If that enters in, please try to not let that cloud your own decision making for what is best for you for the long term. You must have had a strong REASON in the beginning or you would not have purchased so much. Go back and look at that reason again . You have enough that you can satisfy all those needs and requests.

Get a life knucklehead! No one here believes any post that refers to "a friend" or "a family member" who works for the US treasury! Your ignorance regarding terrorist funding is laughable! You really think that terrorists that are being funded by Saudi Arabia and Iran are short on funds? :lol: You are not smarter than a 5th grader! :lol::lol::lol: I also find it funny that you jumped in with 50 mil without being smart enough to research your investment. You sound like a scam artist. Don't buy from this tool peeps!

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 3

Dcupp,

Your dinars are worthless? Won't be good in seven years. Why would you sell completely worthless paper?

It's a risk. You're emotionally out. Someone you believe in has convinced you this is not viable, SO YOU DECIDE TO SELL?

Nope, you should burn them, throw them away. How could you look in the mirror knowing you took someone's $45,000 dollars for absolutely worthless paper?

If you know beyond a shadow of a doubt we all have been slammed, then selling them ought to be criminal on your part.

Not trying to be rude, but that is a true way of looking at it. Are you going to feel sorry or pity the person who lost $45,000 dollars to save you from this scam?

Good luck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DCupp, Your decision to make and yours to live with whether it RV's or not. It seems to me that you know exactly what you are doing so good luck with your new journey.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i smelt a fish instantly and u have all written good points,he wudnt need to advertise here if his FAMILY member sold 200mill he wud take it the same place as him/her surely.

this type of post makes me feel more comfortable with my investment i dont have 50mill no way!!

i dont know enough to invest that much,it seems there is people around here havnt got our best interests at heart.

does pumping work the other way??,a reverse pumper :drool::lmao: .maybe this post is gonna make ya run and sell to ali,not me

if u invested what u were prepared to lose in the first place there would be no problem.

i just cant discard what scooter/adam and a handfull of others say on here,something will happen.