Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50 Million Dinar

DCupp

Ok you've decided to sell

Great ... I'm a buyer ... contact me ... we buy every week

I will say that you've approached this a bit oddly though ... let me show you what I mean:

1) Oct 1st ... I know what you said ... leaves a lot of "maybe days/high probability days" in between today and Oct 1

2) if you wanted to maximize your sale price ... no one tells that they are bailing until after they have bailed

3) if your post was to start a stampede of the the sheeple ... this would seem a more likely scenario i.e. a buyer wants to buy cheap from sheeple stampeding not a seller selling

4) if the guy's info is so good how did he get $200K into it?

5) the implication is that this is the guy who got you into this yet you say that his info has never lead you astray (or something like it) ... yet now you are bailing

6) 5-7 years of not being able to pay their bills ... did I get that right? ... they are signing billions of dollars worth of contracts per month and will never be able to pay ... at least a handful of multi-national companies who bid (and some started the work) would dare to differ with your source

7) listing all the whys of your sale ... seems to be trying to convince someone ... you? ... others ... I don't know (nor do I really care ... I'm not a Sheeple)

I am not bashing you ... really ... ask around about me ... I'm just pointing out why your story is difficult to believe ...

Oh, as you see I'm NOT going to try to tell you to hang in there, keep some, etc ... I'm not your Mom! ... if you had the funds to invest you have the right to dump

Again ... I'm a buyer ... contact me and I will show you how we do this ... no it isn't the first time that I've bought from folks on DV ... the system works well ... and ... I pay more than Dinar Trade.

Peace (and I mean that)

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

Your just not making sense.....your saying your friend works for the US Treasury or something, well they must not be good at their job if they are telling you that even IF and thats a big IF they change their currency our bills will be worthless cause thats BS....they have to honor the currency they print one way or another....number two, if that was happening you would be better off waiting for that to happen cause you would still make a small profit if they redenominate....and number three if you really have that much and want to get rid of it then why are you asking all of us broke asses :lol: to buy your dinar?? why wouldnt you just sell it back to Ali cause he would buy it all back from you in an instance!!! I think you are just lost or full of it......either way, dont let the door hit ya on the way out!!! and STAY THIRSTY!!!! :lol::lol:

Perhaps his were puchased on reserve like buying on the margin with stocks? IMHO the only thing that is holding the RV up is Mr. O and IRS trying to drop in and embed tax changes and cover every base so that every new millionaire cannot slide by or shelter their net worth. IMO only. Whenever they are finished rewriting currency and cap gains taxes the RV is a go. Remember there was a blanket tax exemption passed during the last administration, which exempted anyone including corporations that would invest in Iraq. I don't think this changeable because it may involve an unbreakable agreement. Hence, they are looking for other ways to tax citizens or corporations who make a profit on any Iraqi investment. IMO ...but others do perceive this as well.

[He won't sell to you because he is FOS. No way he would wait til Oct. 1 to get out, that much money involved he would get back to where his dinar is and get them sold. This makes my confidence level higher thatn ever that we are very very close to RV.

Ok you've decided to sell

Great ... I'm a buyer ... contact me ... we buy every week

I will say that you've approached this a bit oddly though ... let me show you what I mean:

1) Oct 1st ... I know what you said ... leaves a lot of "maybe days/high probability days" in between today and Oct 1

2) if you wanted to maximize your sale price ... no one tells that they are bailing until after they have bailed

3) if your post was to start a stampede of the the sheeple ... this would seem a more likely scenario i.e. a buyer wants to buy cheap from sheeple stampeding not a seller selling

4) if the guy's info is so good how did he get $200K into it?

5) the implication is that this is the guy who got you into this yet you say that his info has never lead you astray (or something like it) ... yet now you are bailing

6) 5-7 years of not being able to pay their bills ... did I get that right? ... they are signing billions of dollars worth of contracts per month and will never be able to pay ... at least a handful of multi-national companies who bid (and some started the work) would dare to differ with your source

7) listing all the whys of your sale ... seems to be trying to convince someone ... you? ... others ... I don't know (nor do I really care ... I'm not a Sheeple)

I am not bashing you ... really ... ask around about me ... I'm just pointing out why your story is difficult to believe ...

Oh, as you see I'm NOT going to try to tell you to hang in there, keep some, etc ... I'm not your Mom! ... if you had the funds to invest you have the right to dump

Again ... I'm a buyer ... contact me and I will show you how we do this ... no it isn't the first time that I've bought from folks on DV ... the system works well ... and ... I pay more than Dinar Trade.

Peace (and I mean that)

Doc31

[/size][/b]

• Upvote 1

WOW! you guys are a hoot! Im not here to debunk anything or help you justify why you are or why you are not in this investment. I Just want out simple as that. Do I feel bad selling? No I dont because as of right now they are worth what I want. You ask why I dont sell back to Ali? Why would I when he will not give me no where what I paid for them. Im sorry none of what I say makes sence to you, It dont have to . Im not here to help you feel good about your investment. Lol. I am not trying to scam anyone. If you like I dont mind flying the Dinar to where ever you may live in the USA and hand deliver them. We can meet at the bank of your choice and they can show you just how real they are. ( I have plenty of skymiles). Its funnk how some people try so hard to disprove information that they dont want to hear. that may affect them in a negetive way. But when someone comes on here screaming RV TOMORROW RV TOMORROW >>>>>>MY BROTHERS FRIENDS UNCLES NEPHEWS AUNTS DOG IS HIGH UP AND KNOWS THESE THINGS.....You people are all about it.. Jumping for joy skipping threw the rose garden.. Why not try to Debunk all of that news to? Why not try to disprove it all? Just a question? If you believe this is GOING TO HAPPEN , A SURE THING why not sell everything you own and buy Dinar? Because you know there is a chance you could lose it all. Thats why. Because this is Iraq. They have been 7 years with no money who is to say they cant go 7 more? I wish you all the best and will say prayers for you all as well as the people of Iraq. I hope your investment pans out. Great day folks. :D

• Upvote 1

A Snapshot of Iraq Today

The current situation in Iraq is pretty grim:

Over a decade of international economic sanctions and a devastating war has left the infrastructure in tatters

$125 billion of external debt

Millions of dollars in post-war debt

No stable government

Insurgency steadily on the rise

Oil facilities and pipelines are sabotaged regularly

Many (including the former Prime Minister of Iraq) predict out-and-out civil war

These aren't the kind of conditions typically conducive to the creation of booming economies. More to the point -- a 450,000% increase in the value of the IQD (as predicted by some of its promoters) seems ridiculous in the face of these challenges.

But Surely There's Oil Under Those Dunes?

A lot of the hype over the IQD centers around Iraq's vast oil reserves and their supposed economic value. The oil market is extremely unpredictable. An economy based on oil alone (oil makes up 95% of Iraq's foreign exchange earnings), will mirror that unpredictability. Let's look at a real-world example: Venezuela.

Oil accounts for 80% of Venezuela's national exports and 50% of its government revenues. The country is one of the world's top five oil producers. In the last four years, Venezuela has experienced intense political instability, including an oil strike and an attempted coup d'état. The resulting economic chaos has led to the extreme devaluation of the Venezuelan Bolivar -- today, it is worth only about a third of its US Dollar value from January 2000, and only about a quarter of its Euro value from January 2000.

Investing in a country's currency is tantamount to investing in that country's economy as a whole, not in any single commodity. Investing in the Iraq Dinar is not the same as investing in Iraq's oil.

But What About Kuwait?

Promoters of the IQD like to compare Iraq now to post-Gulf War Kuwait -- but this is comparing apples to oranges.

Before the Gulf War, Kuwait had a stable government and its foreign investments generated more income for its economy than its oil did. After the war, despite losing a third of its pre-war investment portfolio (over $100 billion USD), Kuwait still had a solvent economy, a stable government, and an intact infrastructure. Of course its currency increased.

In comparison, Iraq entered the war with a $125 billion USD debt, has almost no infrastructure, no stable government, and no other foreign income except its oil -- the vulnerability and unpredictability of which we have already pointed out. The outlook for its economy and the IQD is grim for the foreseeable future.

In late 2004, the US was successful in convincing some foreign creditors to "forgive" some of Iraq's debt. However, debt forgiveness is seldom a blessing, and generally comes at a very heavy price. Other countries whose foreign debts have been "forgiven" have found it nearly impossible to generate any foreign investment afterwards. Think about it: how would you feel about investing in Iraq again if you lost your entire investment (i.e. you "forgave" it) last time?

If it Sounds Too Good to be True...

Ask yourself one question: if the Iraq Dinar is such a hot commodity, why would anyone in the know be willing to sell it to you? If you thought that the IQD was going to multiply in worth by hundreds of thousands of percent, would you sell it? Of course not -- you'd be too busy buying as much of it as you could.

But if you thought that the IQD was going to go down in value over time, well, then you might start trying to convince people that it was a "great deal" so that you could get rid of all of yours before it nose dives.

Remember the old saying: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful!

It has been mentioned in certain circles that once Iraq has finally rid itself of the US presence, Iraq may cease to use the current Provisional Currency that has been sold in bulk all over the world and develop its own currency(s), therefore rendering all Provisional Dinars worthless. That is only "opinion" on one possible scenario.

• Upvote 2