Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Quick Email Address List

I have been going through my Dinar-related materials this morning and came across this list of emails grafted from the Warka Bank website. I kind of distilled it down for quick reference and I put it on my Windows desktop.

I thought somebody out there might want a copy for their own use. I hope its of some value to someone. :)

Maynard

********* edit to list them here **************

1- Chairman of the Board of Directors at this e-mail address:

ceo@warka-bank-iq.com

2- International Affairs and Corresponding Banking Relations, you can contact Mr. Mohammed K. Issa at this e-mail address:

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

3- General information, you need to ask about, you can contact at this e-mail address:

info@warka-bank-iq.com

4- Banking customer services, you can contact at this e-mail address:

c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

5- Opening account at any of our branches, you can contact at this e-mail address:

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

6- wire transfers (inside and out side IRAQ), you can contact at this e-mail address:

nasser@warka-bank-iq.com

7- Western Union, you can contact at this e-mail address:

wu@warka-bank-iq.com

8- Information concerning credit cards, you can contact at this e-mail address:

cc@warka-bank-iq.com

9- Documentary Letter of Credit (LC), you can contact Ms.Rawaa Salim at this e-mail address:

dc@warka-bank-iq.com

10- Customer Service of bank Garantees Department, please contact us on this E-mail address:

lg.c.s@warka-bank-iq.com

11- Any information about branches affairs, please contact the following:

Baghdad - Karkh

Manager Name: Jalal Ali Hassoon

Manager Email Address: jalal.h@warka-bank-iq.com

Baghdad - Rusafa

Manager Name: Ban Al-Qazzaz

Manager Email Address: b.alkazaz@warka-bank-iq.com

North

Manager Name: Dilair Muhammad Azeez

Manager Email Address: delaier.a@warka-bank-iq.com

South

Manager Name: Abbas Kamil

Manager Email Address: abass.k@warka-bank-iq.com

West

Manager Name: Mazin Al-Ani

Manger Email Address: mazin.a@warka-bank-iq.com

Mosul

Manager Name: Omar Al-Agha

Manager Email Address: omar.y@warka-bank-iq.com

12- Iraq Stock Exchange, you can contact at this e-mail address:

isx@warka-bank-iq.com

13- Information concerning Bank, you can contact Mr. Firas Al- Tabbal at this e-mail address:

bg.s@warka-bank-iq.com

14- IT Department, you can contact Mr. Mohammed Al-Khalayleh at this e-mail address:

it.m@warka-bank-iq.com

15- E-Banking Department, you can contact Mr. Ashraf M.Amr at this e-mail address:

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

16- SWIFT Department, you can contact at this e-mail address:

swift@warka-bank-iq.co

m

Warka Email Addresses List.doc

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much! It's taken me some time to find it, but just when I needed it. I funded my Warka on 11/12, and have not received confirmation of receipt. I'll give them a couple more days then I'll be checking on it. Getting a little anxious even tho I know they are slow to acknowledge.

I have been going through my Dinar-related materials this morning and came across this list of emails grafted from the Warka Bank website. I kind of distilled it down for quick reference and I put it on my Windows desktop.

I thought somebody out there might want a copy for their own use. I hope its of some value to someone. :)

Maynard

Thanks, very handy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

Can anyone offer any help?I wired money to Warka Bank on the 26th of January. The transfer went thru according to my Credit Union. It was wired as per the instructions I received from not only Warka, but from Adam's book. Since I wired the money, I have not been able to get any response from anyone at the bank to confirm the receipt of the funds and that the instructions I sent were complied with. Do you have any advice or suggestions as to whom to contact? I have e-mailed customer service, and also Mr. I, with no response from anyone. If you have a good contact e-mail, or person, or phone number, I would greatly appreciate it. I am gonna be in Dubai twice in the month of April. Is there a Warka Bank branch there that might could help?

Thanks for your time.

md11fr8dawg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

new to this site, very interested in putting money in the WARKA BANK

Would like to get some pro's and Con's on the whole process.

Also is it possible to transfer some of the Dinars that i have already bought to WARKA Bank?

Or do i have to send US money to WARKA , and they convert the US money to Dinars?

All would be helpful, wish i didn't buy so many paper curency now that i found out about WARKA BANK.

Usually late to the party but use to it! But better late than never!

TIA

Hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEKEND!!

GLTA

Bob

I am a new DinarVets user since last the last week of March.....

I would like to say thank you Maynard.... for this info it will help me allot on setting up my Iraq bank account...

Cheers

Gaetan

I am going to email ever email address on that list and ask when the RV is going to happen.,

oh, and all of you who are asking pro's and con's of wiring money to that bank,

DO IT IF:

1. you dont like money

2. you feel like giving all your money to an employee at Warka Bank

dont do it if

1. you expect to hear back from them EVER

oh thats it. you get the point...

• Downvote 2

I've posted under ISX, but thought I would add it here also. By Fedex, I've shipped my request to Warka, along with my AACOC documents, to be approved for trading in the ISX. However, Fedex has notified me that the address I used for Warka Bank is incorrect and they cannot deliver. I need a correct street address for Warka Bank in Baghdad for delivery by Fedex of my documents from AACOC. I used the address in Adam's book, Real RV Intel (latest edition) but they are saying that address is incorrect. Help anyone? Thanks much. paperboy

UPDATE TO MY QUESTION:

I finally got the answer to why Fedex couldn't deliver my package to Warka Bank. They needed "ISX Dept" on the delivery address. Warka Bank (so I'm being told) wouldn't accept the package because they didn't know what dept it went to. So anyone out there mailing your documents from AACOC to Warka, be sure to add this to the address. Then hopefully you won't have the delay that I've had. But I received delivery confirmation this morning. Finally! :rolleyes:

Thanks Maynard for the list. I mailed all my orginal forms from the State Dept. I sent FedEx.,Warka received it on April 5. I found your sites & I have used several request to them, they will just not respond! .I don't no what else to do? I spent about two weeks waiting. I joined in early March, & now I am hung up on this.Can I open a acct. with the ISX with out this the bank account.? I have check my spam., trash, and have nothing. Anyone have a suggestion ? Any help will be appreciate . Moore........Horace

• 1 month later...

Thank you Maynard,

I have been having trouble contacting Warka. I tried to log into mo online account and was told to contact the administrator that my password is hot valid. I hope that a reset is all this amounts to.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello every one, im trying to get some answer, some of you are very knowledgable about this, can you help me

1. Do I wire the money to USD account or directly to IQD acct? according to the instruction, it goes to IQD acct, will they separate the money ($150 to USD acct and th rest go to IQD acct)

2. Do I get an Online access to the account?

3. Do I also get Mastercard/debit card?

4. How do I withdraw money later on? Do I have to go to Iraq later?

5. Can I wire this money from any Bank or I have to go to Citibank?

Thanks for all your help.

• 1 month later...

I recently set up my savings accounts at Warka. I have funded the accounts with USD and IQD as needed. I received an email confirming the amount contained in each.

However, I have tried to set up E-Banking with little success. I want to do some fine tuning on the acct. My problem first arose when sending to the email address e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com . I received a response from the mail server that The delivery attempt has failed permanently and that it had been rejected by the recipient domain. I then tried to send it to c.services@warka-bank-iq.com and had the same response. I also tried to sign up online but the web site linc takes me to a place that requires log in and password in order to even apply.

My latest attempt was sent to info@warka-bank-iq.com and I received the same response.

Does anyone know whether or not the email addresses have changed?

I wouldn't touch Warka with someone else's 10 foot pole. Have you heard the trouble Asiacell is having with them? JMO

What bank in iraq and for isx would you or are using?

Kenbo:

Once i recieved all my account information I sent my request for on-line banking and copied Mr. Issa (always do this) then it took about 1 week for me to get my on-line sign in information. All in all other than slower process than we are use to over here I have been pleased so far with them. But the eamils from the list all seem to be correct and worked for me. Good luck

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

3313@warka-bank-iq.com

sawsan@warka-bank-iq.com

I have recently used all these email address for Warka and they worked just fine. I have also received replies. I would send my communication to all and see who responds.

Rowaida Mohammed

Customer Services Dept

International Affairs

3313@warka-bank-iq.com

MASTERCARD DEPARTMENT

HEAD OFFICE

WARKA BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive