Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in the Dinar

BBALL99

Went to Bank Of America several days ago and spoke with the Manager and told him I had a lot of

foreign currency and wanted to exchange it for U.S. Dollars and was told there was no fee as long as you had an account

but you could only exchange $500,000 in U.S. Dollars per day.

Has anyone else found there to be daily limits.

Thanks !

• Upvote 1

My bank has said nothing about limits. I was told the cost to me would be whatever it cost them. So I hope when they (we actually) take it to an international bank for exchange there will be some "professional courtesy".

Yes, yes, yes!!!! What is your banks name???? B)

What was 5/3rds spread?

I was thinking the same thing... how can they even have a spread yet? Are you talking about the standard spread right now to buy back Dinars? I think the spread will be set by the CBI when the time comes. Any bank that charges over that spread is ripping you off! By the way... if you're a VIP member, you'll be able to take advantage of the power of numbers.

Example... lets say the CBI sets the spread at 10%. If you exchanged 1 million IQD (and lets assume the rate was $1) that's a $100,000 exchange!!! The big boys... BOA, Chase, Wachovia etc. don't pay that spread because they deal in much larger numbers. Likewise if we go in as a group we can negotiate that spread.

What do you think?

I have an order in with Dinar Trade. My rate was locked in on Monday at about 10am CST. They are shipping the Dinar on Tuesday and have told me I'll receive them Wednesday. Do you think that if the RV happens at 8GST on Tuesday I could miss out by not being able to get my hands on them until Wednesday?

One Dinar holder warned me today that it's possible to see a $3 RV drop down to .25 cents because of the heavy influx of traders cashing in.

Thoughts?

Also, do you think I could stop Dinar Trade from shipping and sell them back to them before they ship? Crazy? Possible?