Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Deere Goes "Woke"

bigwave

John Deere Sponsoring Sickening DEI Wokeness as They Fire American Workers and Move Factories to Mexico (VIDEO)

Learn Your Pronouns In Order To Buy:

BTW in the lgbtq+ language the "+" means bestiality- Just sick if you ask me!: 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/revealed-john-deere-sponsoring-sickening-dei-wokeness-as/

• Sad 2
  • Pow! 1

I've been ignoring this story for some time now. I live in a farming community that believes they are the most conservative. When Budwiser went woke with one video by a freak show EVERYONE said they would NEVER buy Bud light again. And guess what  they have yet to concede. On the outskirts of our town is a John Deer store. I wonder how long it will be before that implement business begins selling orange tractors. Cause they can consider themselves bankrupt otherwise. 

• Sad 1

My husband grew up farming, and he has a John Deer tractor.  This breaks my heart.  John Deer is the tractor of choice in these parts.  My husband doesn't farm much anymore, but does still have a tractor, and mows hay.  Then we sell some of the hay to a person who has about 7 horses. We have 2 horses.  So we need the hay.  Just glad we don't need anymore tractors. 

• Upvote 2