Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM CDT - 6/14/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: My bank friend...reminded me...remember back in February of this year when Alaq came out and he talked to us on television and he said, Iraqi citizens the project to delete the zeros still exists. He didn't say the plan is to LOP our currency. They are two totally different things. We are deleting zeros and adding value. FRANK: I love this because it's coming from the horse's mouth, a man of authority who knows what he's talking about...:twothumbs:

Kaperoni   Floating the currency is the best option but only once they have created a diverse economy that is not dependent solely on oil.

Wolverine   I’ve been told by some very, very high sources to be patient – that this is happening. We just have to wait our turn. It will happen in a matter of days...

Militia Man   The black market is going to exist if the United States dollar is less than the Iraqi dinar. There's not much demand for the dollar now. They've got it under control. Is it showtime? I sure hope so.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Ya know, after re-reading this Kaperoni, I am not and have never been a believer that in the Middle East, that just because you depend on oil mostly is a bad thing. Oh sure there are other ways to make money in exports. But always go with your strength. On the other hand one has to think about the fact that if Trump gets elected, and he starts allowing the US to use our own oil, how much will that change the US dependency of buying oil from the Middle East. Will that change Iraq’s ability to revalue their currency? If they don’t get this done sooner than later, like for the past 17 years I have been in this, they may not be able to do so at the “glory” days number they think they are worth. They need to do this before the elections in the USA. 
What are everyone else’s thoughts?

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

Ya know, after re-reading this Kaperoni, I am not and have never been a believer that in the Middle East, that just because you depend on oil mostly is a bad thing. Oh sure there are other ways to make money in exports. But always go with your strength. On the other hand one has to think about the fact that if Trump gets elected, and he starts allowing the US to use our own oil, how much will that change the US dependency of buying oil from the Middle East. Will that change Iraq’s ability to revalue their currency? If they don’t get this done sooner than later, like for the past 17 years I have been in this, they may not be able to do so at the “glory” days number they think they are worth. They need to do this before the elections in the USA. 

I like your thinking....I just have never understood why Trump is so critical in this thing?

He is critical because he is a business man. Not a bought and paid for, life long politician that has lost his or her way with lobbyists making them rich at the expense of the citizens of America. 

America needs not one other country’s anything that they produce. Period!! If what Americans did during WWII does not prove that you need to do some research on all that was accomplished with less than half the technology there is today. 

There needs to be term limits for everything in DC. That includes SCOTUS. But especially the House and Senate. 
Trump’s policies are good for the world!

And I am not a huge fan of his mouth.  But his policies? Yea, I will vote for him compared to the alternative that has screwed up the entire earth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

FRANK: I love this because it's coming from the horse's mouth, a man of authority who knows what he's talking about...:twothumbs:

Me thinks that Frankie is getting his intel from the wrong end of the horse!   Just me thinking again!     :jester:

• Haha 5
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, cjdavid said:

For me, we can make use of our oil here in the US, and we can still buy from other countries. It's a win-win.... Whether you believe in climate change or not, you think people will just leave that black gold underneath and ignore it? I dont think so....   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just me.....I'm thinking Iraq will RV when 45 becomes 47.  That's the hold up. He has His hand on the pulse.  We're in for quite a show from now through the end of the year. Including on the Iraqi side, with potato head pushing for early elections.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Just me.....I'm thinking Iraq will RV when 45 becomes 47.  That's the hold up. He has His hand on the pulse.  We're in for quite a show from now through the end of the year. Including on the Iraqi side, with potato head pushing for early elections.

yep...I was just talking to my wife about this and believe when the world crashes and its coming fast along with scare event then mass arrest will occur TRUMP will stand up as CIC and will stand in.....these events will happen in quick succession. when the markets collapse this is the perfect time for countries to revalue under a gold backed system...between now and November its going to get real bumpy...any day! Iraq will NOT adjust the rate before this!

• Pow! 1

12 minutes ago, HowieC said:

you could be correct but more like the crash will signal a world wide reset and this is prefect time for iraq and other countries to make their move!

• Pow! 1

On 6/15/2024 at 10:41 PM, screwball said:

on a side note BIDEN is at Camp David for 10 days they say to prepare for the debate but with the Russian fleet and sub off the coast other things might be near like the scare event!

More Sabre rattling. Putin can’t even take out Ukraine. Ukraine has knocked out Putins larger warships in the Black Sea. A couple few destroyers would not be able to do much on America’s back porch other than die and be sunk. 
China is who to watch out for currently. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cjdavid said:

More Sabre rattling. Putin can’t even take out Ukraine. Ukraine has knocked out Putins larger warships in the Black Sea. A couple few destroyers would not be able to do much on America’s back porch other than die and be sunk. 
China is who to watch out for currently. 

Unfortunately your 💯 percent @cjdavid, China is the one to watch ️ at this point in time. 

Aside from Russian nukes,  Russia is a non issue anymore. 

pp