Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 SOLD OUT

DesertEagle

I personally went to a 5/3 bank today in Forest Park Ohio, I was gonna buy some more dinar. A lady told me they were not selling it anymore. She told me that management told her that they would not be selling anymore. Whats even more strange is that I told her I wanted 10 US dollars worth of dinar. She said it would not be worth it anyway because it would cost me 41 US dollars.Maybe it went up just a little bit. I am not trying to spread a rumor, I dont even know if it means anything. So there is the exact location this came from. I guess if people have nothing better to do they will call and ask for themselves. If you do call please be respectfull. The bank tellers dont know whats going on, they just know what management is telling them. GO RVVVVVV!!.....................JUST PASSING ALONG FOR SPECUALTION........

THIS IS NOT ME SPEAKING, JUST PASSING ALONG FOR YOU ALL

Edited by DesertEagle
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Whats even more strange is that I told her I wanted 10 US dollars worth of dinar. She said it would not be worth it anyway because it would cost me 41 US dollars.

I think I know what you meant but just to clarify ... If you want 10 US dollars worth then you get "10 USD dollars" worth so it wouldn't cost you 41 US dollars for "10 US dollars" worth. Unless you wanted 10 dinars then maybe her quote to you would be correct? Or if what you quoted was exactly what the teller said ... uhmmm ... I might change banks or another teller of who can bank better. :P

Some people do not realize that there are 3 or 4 divisions/affiliates of 5/3 according to my branch manager. They service different parts of the country. My branch ordered for me on Tues the 7th and the order arrived Thr. the 9th. (yesterday) Other branches in MI or OH seem to be giving people the run around and telling them they cannot order or that the Dinar is on "Backorder" for the past 3 weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think I know what you meant but just to clarify ... If you want 10 US dollars worth then you get "10 USD dollars" worth so it wouldn't cost you 41 US dollars for "10 US dollars" worth. Unless you wanted 10 dinars then maybe her quote to you would be correct? Or if what you quoted was exactly what the teller said ... uhmmm ... I might change banks or another teller of who can bank better. :P

thats really funny!

I personally went to a 5/3 bank today in Forest Park Ohio, I was gonna buy some more dinar. A lady told me they were not selling it anymore. She told me that management told her that they would not be selling anymore. Whats even more strange is that I told her I wanted 10 US dollars worth of dinar. She said it would not be worth it anyway because it would cost me 41 US dollars.Maybe it went up just a little bit. I am not trying to spread a rumor, I dont even know if it means anything. So there is the exact location this came from. I guess if people have nothing better to do they will call and ask for themselves. If you do call please be respectfull. The bank tellers dont know whats going on, they just know what management is telling them. GO RVVVVVV!!.....................JUST PASSING ALONG FOR SPECUALTION........

My hubby called 5/3 bank 2 days ago and was told that they are on a 2 week backorder. He asked her the cost per $1 mil and she said it depends on the rate! So I agree that things are in the works!!!

Time shall tell!!

• Downvote 1

First of all let me say, DesertEagle, I know this is not your words..... you copied and pasted it here from who knows where, (i guess you know since you copied it)... but the point i want to make is 5/3 can't be sold out of something they never had to begin with. 5/3 Bank does not keep a stock pile of dinars in their vault. Every person who goes in must order it. In a day or two you can go and pick it up. Now 5/3's supplier may be in short supply..... but they can still get a hold of some, cause no where in the world has it been stated DINARS NO LONGER AVAILABLE OUTSIDE IRAQ. If that statement were ever made then we done missed the Rv. Momma always told me to never count my chickens before they hatched. So i am not counting on anything...... but every night I look into the sky and say: Star light, star bright give me the wish, i wish tonight. So I am wishing all this dinar stuff would done be over with. Now don't get me wrong, I sure love playing this game. My daddy says, I play it too much. but it is so interesting. People talking about getting rich off someone's else money. Now, now, don't get your drawers all in a tight wade.... i know we've all made an investment and we are simply looking for a return on our money. When people start talking about a short supply i get worried cause maybe they will run out before they get to me. I sure gotta lot i want to do with my new found wealth..... and momma tells me to remember, chairity begins at home. She don't know, but i done spotted a bright and shinny new flowered dress in the store window, and when this come in, she 'll be the first i buy something for. Cause she's been a good momma to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all let me say, DesertEagle, I know this is not your words..... you copied and pasted it here from who knows where, (i guess you know since you copied it)... but the point i want to make is 5/3 can't be sold out of something they never had to begin with. 5/3 Bank does not keep a stock pile of dinars in their vault. Every person who goes in must order it. In a day or two you can go and pick it up. Now 5/3's supplier may be in short supply..... but they can still get a hold of some, cause no where in the world has it been stated DINARS NO LONGER AVAILABLE OUTSIDE IRAQ. If that statement were ever made then we done missed the Rv. Momma always told me to never count my chickens before they hatched. So i am not counting on anything...... but every night I look into the sky and say: Star light, star bright give me the wish, i wish tonight. So I am wishing all this dinar stuff would done be over with. Now don't get me wrong, I sure love playing this game. My daddy says, I play it too much. but it is so interesting. People talking about getting rich off someone's else money. Now, now, don't get your drawers all in a tight wade.... i know we've all made an investment and we are simply looking for a return on our money. When people start talking about a short supply i get worried cause maybe they will run out before they get to me. I sure gotta lot i want to do with my new found wealth..... and momma tells me to remember, chairity begins at home. She don't know, but i done spotted a bright and shinny new flowered dress in the store window, and when this come in, she 'll be the first i buy something for. Cause she's been a good momma to me.

Well if you would read what he says at the end he is clearly stating that these are not his words(THIS IS NOT ME SPEAKING, JUST PASSING ALONG FOR YOU ALL). Cut the guy some slack he was only passing on info. Sounds like someone needs a PAMPRIN! :P

• Upvote 2