Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released

DesertEagle

Go to the CBI website; on the right hand side of the home page, there is a box with various currencies and their exchange rates. The majority of the currencies do not have numbers by them right now. Some do, like the US dollar, and 2 or 3 more, but most do not. It may not mean anything, but it is unusual.

another thing strange is if you click on currency auctions, then exchange rates pdf listed below the current auction. The has been no Spread for the auction for the last 4 days (you have to scroll to the bottom of the list) I am not sure what it means but scrolling through the list that has never happened before for even 1 day let alone 4 days in a row.

Here is the direct link http://cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

• Upvote 1

another thing strange is if you click on currency auctions, then exchange rates pdf listed below the current auction. The has been no Spread for the auction for the last 4 days (you have to scroll to the bottom of the list) I am not sure what it means but scrolling through the list that has never happened before for even 1 day let alone 4 days in a row.

Here is the direct link http://cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

That is strange...could they be buying dinar for 1170 at the RV'd rate of say 1 to 1 and paying with Dinar? just a thought...

Go to the CBI website; on the right hand side of the home page, there is a box with various currencies and their exchange rates. The majority of the currencies do not have numbers by them right now. Some do, like the US dollar, and 2 or 3 more, but most do not. It may not mean anything, but it is unusual.

This may be very significant!! This site never changes until now. They have the new core inflation rate posted with only the yen, British pound, Euro and USD with rates. The other five rates are blank.

OBTW.........THIS IS NOT A RUMOR..........you can see this for yourself!!!!!...........here......................http://www.cbi.iq/

• Upvote 1

That is interesting... You can go back as far as 2006 and that has never happened, and now it has been that way since the 5th of Sept. Not sure what it means, tho.

That is interesting... You can go back as far as 2006 and that has never happened, and now it has been that way since the 5th of Sept. Not sure what it means, tho.

Yeah, I don't have any explanation either it just made me pause when I saw it. Maybe Scooter knows...lol

[TiaC] at 11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released. Now it is up to the countdown portion of the financial prograM in forex NYC to trip the trigger ffor the rest of the world. NYC is in the west...gmt is the clock.. I will be back with the rest of it important call... Sep 7 11:08 PM [TiaC] Another point of interest...this concerns the CBI website...it was shut down with no new figures for more than 24 hrs. It is supposed to come back on line/internet in sink with forex/NY.....

Very good and it closely fits my info!

Ahhhh, I see......that is odd indeed, I have never seen it like this before, hopefully it is significant!

Don't let em get you down DesertEagle. Your post along with sunshinelvr's three posts seem to show that everything is on track and coming together. For you naysayers out there, remember, when it does happen, it won't show up on the exchanges right away. And, as someone already stated, Shabibi has the power to announce the RV/RI with or without a government seated. Posting the RV/RI could just get the lazies off of their rears and prompt some action. Many was the time I had to tell my troops "Off and ON". (Translation for you civilians out there: Off your --ses and on your feet. B)

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 4