Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released

DesertEagle

O.K.........you have my attention. What is your info, PLEASE........

As told to me by my E-Tec friend in Kukru (sp?) Baghdad. A tentative RV rate was discussed on Sept 2nd which was possibly agreed upon setting the amount of RV at 1.17. I don't have any info on who was at the meeting The meeting was held under Shabibi's direction but not finalized as Shabibi is out of the country. Shabibi will meet with his cabinet of finance and monetary funds as put to me, on his return (date unk) and could cause the initiation of the suggested RV by Sept 15th upon a meeting with CBI. Thats all I have for now. My info is coming from a friend of Lt's and is solid on his info. By the way Lt got home form Iraq sept 3rd safely and is now spending time with his family in Atlanta Ga. He intends to join here in the near future once he gets more adjusted to being home. So watch for him on here as he still has several friends still in Iraq and will be getting info from them for us if all goes well and yes he has dinar. Ok all done so bash away.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 8

[TiaC] at 11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released. Now it is up to the countdown portion of the financial prograM in forex NYC to trip the trigger ffor the rest of the world. NYC is in the west...gmt is the clock.. I will be back with the rest of it important call... Sep 7 11:08 PM [TiaC] Another point of interest...this concerns the CBI website...it was shut down with no new figures for more than 24 hrs. It is supposed to come back on line/internet in sink with forex/NY.....

It was said on another site that this post was not authentic even if the info is true. See below:

dreamer wrote:Just what I have gather this morning about this post/rumor...... from the GET chat is said that someone spoke to TiaC and she said "NO" I didn't say or write that!! So it is debunked there... CC chatter is big rumor..... No proof in the pudding kids.... I only wished it had some legs!!<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Read more: http://juxxxxxxxxxxxnar.forum-motion.com/misc-rumor-s-f39/11-pm-monday-the-rv-was-officially-released-t10990.htm#ixzz0yzCXcVuS

CBI exchange rates have been missing here and there the past 7 days, today 5 are missing, and yesterday the rates did not update at all. Auction data had no spread for the last 4 days confirmed.

SO YES, there have been some very strange things happening the past 7 days.......?????? We all are ready for this to POP!!!!

Edited by Munsch
dont promote other dinar sites
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This cannot be true. There is no government in place, and therefore there will not be an RV until that. Even Shabs won't do it.

Good post, however that is not entirely true. The 1 and only big factor is we nee chapter 7 sanctions lifted. The government is not the controlling factor for putting the currency on the market.

What attention do I need newbie, why dont you go and find us some news or rumors to speculate. The bad thing is, this is not a rumor I started, just passing it on. This is the reason why I don't like posting rumors because of people like you, you dont bring anything to the table but negativity!!!

Excellent point DesertEagle. thanks for the post. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be wrong or off-base, but according to Scooter research, the IMF and the UN structured Iraq's economic system in such a way as to give the CBI and the MoF the direct authority over economic policy-when and if they would revalue. If this authority was placed totally in the hands of a parliamentary government, it would never get done. Of course, Shabibi is smart, and for the sake of appearing attractive to future investors, I believe he would rather have the "government" seated and announced before he maked changes to the currency value, rather than before that.

I completely agree with you Bigdog, unless Shabibi wants to join the unemployment line, he's smart

enough to wait for a seated government. But, at the speed they are moving, he may retire before they seat.

Go RV/RI B)