Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released

DesertEagle

[TiaC] at 11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released. Now it is up to the countdown portion of the financial prograM in forex NYC to trip the trigger ffor the rest of the world. NYC is in the west...gmt is the clock.. I will be back with the rest of it important call... Sep 7 11:08 PM [TiaC] Another point of interest...this concerns the CBI website...it was shut down with no new figures for more than 24 hrs. It is supposed to come back on line/internet in sink with forex/NY.....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 6

Well, looks like they had an auction today with an exchange rate of 1170. They must have been open to do that. dahhh!

Announcement No. (1732)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 8-SEP-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 18

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 165,389,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 165,389,000

Total offers for selling (US$)

The majority of currencies do not have a rate by them at all. I checked last night, and it did not look like that. They are doing something, that's for sure. I know someone will say, "the rates have not changed", but if that was the case, the same numbers would be there, not blanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[TiaC] at 11 PM monday baghdad the RV was officially released. Now it is up to the countdown portion of the financial prograM in forex NYC to trip the trigger ffor the rest of the world. NYC is in the west...gmt is the clock.. I will be back with the rest of it important call... Sep 7 11:08 PM [TiaC] Another point of interest...this concerns the CBI website...it was shut down with no new figures for more than 24 hrs. It is supposed to come back on line/internet in sink with forex/NY.....

This cannot be true. There is no government in place, and therefore there will not be an RV until that. Even Shabs won't do it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS THIS INFORMATION? THE WAY THIS POST COMES ACROSS LIKE IT'S A FACT??? I HOPE IT IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SILLY RUMORS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I may be wrong or off-base, but according to Scooter research, the IMF and the UN structured Iraq's economic system in such a way as to give the CBI and the MoF the direct authority over economic policy-when and if they would revalue. If this authority was placed totally in the hands of a parliamentary government, it would never get done. Of course, Shabibi is smart, and for the sake of appearing attractive to future investors, I believe he would rather have the "government" seated and announced before he maked changes to the currency value, rather than before that.

• Upvote 3

WHAT?????? Iv read rumors from Tiac before... so not sure if i believe any of this

Here what is out on International Currency Converter

Conversion results (values last updated on 08 September 2010 at 17:05.01 GMT +0100)The reverse result is shown aswell so that you do not have to invert the selections.

You can access the results through the full country list too.

1 Iraqi Dinar (IQD) = 0.0008 US Dollar (USD)

1 US Dollar (USD) = 1180.286 Iraqi Dinar (IQD)

Not much changed

http://www.iccfx.com/

Maybe a Priority email to Ali migh reveal something?

The majority of currencies do not have a rate by them at all. I checked last night, and it did not look like that. They are doing something, that's for sure. I know someone will say, "the rates have not changed", but if that was the case, the same numbers would be there, not blanks.

Apparently the rv did not happen.......after all, we would see it by now & there would have been no auction (which there was).

Just another ridiculous rumor!! There have been many rumors....but to state such a thing is not only rumor, it's a flat out lie from someone........maybe not Tiac himself.

I also don't see it happening without the GOI already formed, if the GOI was not needed, it seems it would have rv'd by now.

I am curious to know where you are seeing blanks next to many currencies. If you are referring to the United Nations Operational rates of exchange website, then I can tell you it has been this way for as long as I have been going to that site, which has been roughly 2 years.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

Go to the CBI website; on the right hand side of the home page, there is a box with various currencies and their exchange rates. The majority of the currencies do not have numbers by them right now. Some do, like the US dollar, and 2 or 3 more, but most do not. It may not mean anything, but it is unusual.

Go to the CBI website; on the right hand side of the home page, there is a box with various currencies and their exchange rates. The majority of the currencies do not have numbers by them right now. Some do, like the US dollar, and 2 or 3 more, but most do not. It may not mean anything, but it is unusual.

It is different. I seem to remember all the blanks filled in prior.

Let's hope it means something good for our investment.

Go RV Today,