Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the RV Happen tomorrow Poll

uncs

Will the RV happen Tomorrow  

220 members have voted

1. 1. According to the Sweedish Bikini Team the RV will happen tomorrow. The question is will the RV happen Tomorrow

• Yes
    • NO

Well, it's already tomorrow there, so NO

I AM a member of the Swedish Bikini team and I can't reveal any intel on the subject!

I AM a member of the Swedish Bikini team and I can't reveal any intel on the subject!

In addition, I vote yes but I will have to look at the initial voting results, consult with my family, hold six more months of discussions on the matter,and then change my vote to no. But there is a meteor shower tomorrow followed by a full moon so I am inclined to vote yes again.....

Edited by Ransom

If someone doesn't force this government to happen soon, I can see the possibility that the RV may never happen. I'm getting very nervous that the politicians continue to place themselves above the needs of the people (Al Gore??). With the increase in violence and the security becomming more suspect by the day, no compasnies are going to risk personnel trying to extract the oil in bulletproof vests.

No oil ..... no money. Scary!

Edited by prayin4peace
  • Upvote 1

For goodness sake can everyone say yes and show some faith in your investment and maybe we can put this RV in the pass!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep saying no and this thing will RV and leave you still dreaming.........You all have so little faith that i wish you would send me your Dinars and I'll RV them for you!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

My Head says no but my heart says yes!

Make up your mind and just say yes!!! Thats the problem, no one has faith!!! Hell why did you invest??? Say yes and be positive everyday! Get everyone on the same page and this will happen!!!

My Head says no but my heart says yes!

CeCe by the way you're very cute!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Make up your mind and just say yes!!! Thats the problem, no one has faith!!! Hell why did you invest??? Say yes and be positive everyday! Get everyone on the same page and this will happen!!!

CeCe by the way you're very cute!!!!!!!!

I vote yes to CeCe being very cute!!!!!! B)

• Downvote 1