Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV getting closer????

rroadrunner

All the people talking about large RV , well IMHO if it RVs period above 10 cents , it will be the best investment I`ve seen in my days . Still Smiling GO RI : )

Why the negative on this post ???? 10 cents scare ya , well GREED scares me more and it would be the best investment that most likely anyone on here will see in their lifetime as well . I do hope for greater things RI is my way of thinking but like I said " Greed `l get ya every time " Still Smiling GO RI :):D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As long as you are a doing a Dinar-to-wire transfer transaction, you will NOT be required to fill out a FinCEN form104. If a FinCEN 104 is required, we will fill it out for you and turn it in as necessary.

You will ONLY be required to fill out a FinCEN 105 if your currency is coming into the US from outside the US. For the few customers that will be required to fill out this form, we can assist with completing and filing this form as necessary.

Why is he not requiring a FinCEN 104 form for these type of transactions, and Dinar Trade requires one for all transactions? Curious...

my guess (doesnt say much) would be because ali is based in iraq...?

As long as you are a doing a Dinar-to-wire transfer transaction, you will NOT be required to fill out a FinCEN form104. If a FinCEN 104 is required, we will fill it out for you and turn it in as necessary.

You will ONLY be required to fill out a FinCEN 105 if your currency is coming into the US from outside the US. For the few customers that will be required to fill out this form, we can assist with completing and filing this form as necessary.

Why is he not requiring a FinCEN 104 form for these type of transactions, and Dinar Trade requires one for all transactions? Curious...

I'm wondering the same thing! Dinar Trade requires it so I've been trying to do a little research on this form and what it is used for. . ."money laundering" keeps popping up on a Google search - LOL!!

Do we have any tax accountants out there who can clue us in? Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing! Dinar Trade requires it so I've been trying to do a little research on this form and what it is used for. . ."money laundering" keeps popping up on a Google search - LOL!!

Do we have any tax accountants out there who can clue us in? Thanks!

http://www.fincen.gov/forms/bsa_forms/

Its a currency transaction report...

This is somewhat new NOT having to fill out the FinCen 104 form. Does this mean no IRS tracking ???????????

My husband a very seasoned cpa / cfe, (certified fraud examiner) and will tell any RV client very simply, don't screw around and try to out smart the government.... just bit the bullet and pay the taxes.

I hate paying taxes andI hate his approach for that matter, however he's seen it all after 40 + years in the biz. Any good tax attorney or cpa will advise you the same.

• Upvote 4

It makes me nervous when so many are getting the same email....how do they know that you are an RV investor. I haven't told anyone around me, I have been very secretive for many reasons...I have enough relatives and friends without announcing that I want more (lol) Go RV!!!

There are all sorts of ways to get your email. They don't really need to know if you have purchased dinar or intend to purchase dinar. You may have gotten it randomly. I really think that if you have purchased or inquired, they got your email. smile.gif

I just got this email from Dinar Banker. Let me know what you think of it . Is the dinar rv getting closer. Why would they send something like this out. Good post to just discuss.smile.gif

Dear Alan,

Our Customers Get First Priority

When the Iraqi Dinar revalues, having a plan for exchanging your Dinar is essential. DinarBanker.com values our clients, and you will have first priority for exchanging your currency. Learn how we are prepared to meet all of the currency exchange need of our customers.

Benefits of Exchanging with DinarBanker.com

DinarBanker.com is highly capitalized, allowing us to perform many transactions at once.

We can send the funds to any account you request anywhere in the world.

Customers can send money to multiple accounts under different names if desired.

DinarBanker.com has a special account manager at the largest, most reputable gold/precious metal conversion company in the United States. At the time of cash-in, customers can have their Dinar converted to any number of precious metal investments. We can have precious metals or coins held on deposit, or any type of precious metal or coin delivered anywhere in the world.

We are the only company that we are aware of that is actually listed as a Money Service Business currency exchanger with our bank, BB&T. Other companies won’t be able to exchange because they are listed as collectible dealers and not properly registered with their banks.

Exchange Procedure

Our process will be fast, easy, and secure. Within 24 hours of the revaluation and established procedures by the Central Bank of Iraq, satellite offices will be opened at numerous airport locations around the country, including:

Atlanta, GA

New York, NY

Chicago, IL

Miami, FL

Dallas, TX

Denver, CO

Las Vegas, NV

San Francisco, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Add the Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate Tool to your Google homepage for real time updates on Exchange Rate

Customers will be able to make an appointment and discreetly bring in their Dinar into the secure location. Payment methods include wire transfer, check, gold certificates, other precious metal and coin certificates, or physically delivered gold and precious medals in various forms incluing bullion and coin.

Read more about the procedure: Revaluation Exchange Guide

Fees will be determined based on the actual exchange rate (Buy and Sell rate established by the Central Bank of Iraq), insurance, and transportation costs. WE EXPECT TO BEAT ANY RATE IN THE NATION.

Thought this was interesting and just thought I would share

i received the same message in my email also!!