Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Email to DD: An Assessment of the Situation

Unitedrich

September 7, 2010 · Posted in DDT

DD,

Wanted to pass on some information about the numbers, on the liquidity of the Dinar

Iraq had 26 trillion printed Dinar according the 2008 charts, each year after that adding 1.5 trillion, this had to do with the damaged Dinar being taken off they just do a % count instead of trying to audit each Dinar, which they cant do, they averaged it out.

Last year the Iraq parliament asked the IMF if they can Re-value or RI at $3.22

IMF then told Iraq, let’s do an audit and see what plan we can come up with

With the RV in mind to shore up, so the lower denoms can be released the plan from Shabibi was to reduce liquidity by 70% now we all know this already, here is what is new

To get at a 3+ rate the time this was projected by future looking markets based on 100+ per barrel of oil. The reason we are looking at 70 % +15 % of the Dinars liquidity the price per barrel has gone down so the extra 15% is just one small part in helping Iraq to sustain a 3+ rate. I had been talking to the guys out of Dubai and we could not figure out where the extra 15% came from.

Before they had planned on taking in 70% and using the 30% as inter banking currency only. So the 15 % helps us understand also the rate they will eventually get at or want to get at, NOT SAYING IT WILL RV AT THAT RATE. But it can be sustained. The remaining Dinar will be for their inter-banking needs.

Also want to talk a bit about the VND… From the numbers we are looking at, they need to take a ton of currency off the market to be able to do anything with it, as I have talked about in the past. This window is 1-3 years from now. at a new 1-2 cent rate. Reason I am pointing this out is the fact after the Dinar RV’s, Heavy hitters are going to buy as much as they can. If you’re going to get into this you, you may wish to move sooner than later.

IMO, nothing needs to be done for the IQD to RV, on the money side we are done. On the political side, the Gov needs to be seated. Also, keep this in mind… it is not just the money but also the Ministry of Finance that also has to approve dif types of business to be able to work in Iraq. NOT ALL BUT SOME… Remember this is what Ali is waiting for so he can buy his bank. The MOF does not have full POWER TO DO THIS. It is a interim Gov with limited power, so we need both to happen, seated Gov, and RV, at what ever rate.

Next thing to consider is the sanctions. Here is a question for you to just keep in mind. It RV’s, and we get a rate, Gov is seated, next they vote to get out of chapter 7, would you not think that after chapter 7 is gone that the rate would go even higher? Just something to think about… If you’re holding Dinar and thinking of dif ways and time frames to cash in I would put this on the table.

Warmest Regards,

Breitling

Read more:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

September 7, 2010 · Posted in DDT

DD,

Wanted to pass on some information about the numbers, on the liquidity of the Dinar

Iraq had 26 trillion printed Dinar according the 2008 charts, each year after that adding 1.5 trillion, this had to do with the damaged Dinar being taken off they just do a % count instead of trying to audit each Dinar, which they cant do, they averaged it out.

With the RV in mind to shore up, so the lower denoms can be released the plan from Shabibi was to reduce liquidity by 70% now we all know this already, here is what is new

To get at a 3+ rate the time this was projected by future looking markets based on 100+ per barrel of oil. The reason we are looking at 70 % +15 % of the Dinars liquidity the price per barrel has gone down so the extra 15% is just one small part in helping Iraq to sustain a 3+ rate. I had been talking to the guys out of Dubai and we could not figure out where the extra 15% came from.

Before they had planned on taking in 70% and using the 30% as inter banking currency only. So the 15 % helps us understand also the rate they will eventually get at or want to get at, NOT SAYING IT WILL RV AT THAT RATE. But it can be sustained. The remaining Dinar will be for their inter-banking needs.

Also want to talk a bit about the VND… From the numbers we are looking at, they need to take a ton of currency off the market to be able to do anything with it, as I have talked about in the past. This window is 1-3 years from now. at a new 1-2 cent rate. Reason I am pointing this out is the fact after the Dinar RV’s, Heavy hitters are going to buy as much as they can. If you’re going to get into this you, you may wish to move sooner than later.

IMO, nothing needs to be done for the IQD to RV, on the money side we are done. On the political side, the Gov needs to be seated. Also, keep this in mind… it is not just the money but also the Ministry of Finance that also has to approve dif types of business to be able to work in Iraq. NOT ALL BUT SOME… Remember this is what Ali is waiting for so he can buy his bank. The MOF does not have full POWER TO DO THIS. It is a interim Gov with limited power, so we need both to happen, seated Gov, and RV, at what ever rate.

Next thing to consider is the sanctions. Here is a question for you to just keep in mind. It RV’s, and we get a rate, Gov is seated, next they vote to get out of chapter 7, would you not think that after chapter 7 is gone that the rate would go even higher? Just something to think about… If you’re holding Dinar and thinking of dif ways and time frames to cash in I would put this on the table.

Warmest Regards,

Breitling

Read more:

I`m no GURU but IMHO , I think the Chapter 7 has been done , HCL done as well . IMHO all the ducks have been put in a row behind our backs , now the goons need to play nice and take their positions however upset they are about the position that has been given to them . IMHO Still Smiling GO RI :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Read more:

absolute BS. Who at the IMF or GOI is going to tell anyone here about that. WHERE IS THE PROOF. SHOW US THE DOCUMENT THAT SAID THAT, YOU KNOW THE ONE THE GURUS SAW OR WERE THEY SENT THAT IN A DREAM FROM GOD

Read more:

YEA BEFORE, LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO THE VND WAS GOING TO RV AT $.05 IN A WEEK. GO BUY SOME FROM ALI!! OH SO YOU SAY WE BETTER GET IN NOW!!!!! OH YEA AND WHILE WE WAIT FOR IT TO RV, WE SHOULD LOOK AT A NEW CURRENCY, THE SWAHEELEE GELDING. THE PM OF SWAHEELEE WAS TELLING THE GURU HERE THROUGH HIS CONTACT IN DUBAI THAT ITS GOING TO 6 BUCKS. DONT FORGET TO PUSH THE DD BUTON WHEN BUYING FROM ALI

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Read more:

absolute BS. Who at the IMF or GOI is going to tell anyone here about that. WHERE IS THE PROOF. SHOW US THE DOCUMENT THAT SAID THAT, YOU KNOW THE ONE THE GURUS SAW OR WERE THEY SENT THAT IN A DREAM FROM GOD

Someone`s not playing nice lolol it`s all speculation . If you seriously think about it real hard it is not beyond the realm of possibility that this Note will RV or RI , they cannot keep paying people in Dinar . They probably have so many IOUs floating around out there that if they don`t pay up , they`ll pay in a very different BIG way ( WAR sound familiar ) and they know it . Contractors and business`s are not going to accept Dinar as payment , trade cannot be done in Dinar , Plane tickets and bus fairs ETC. . Think real hard but with patience , think with YOUR OWN thoughts about this , not some total STRANGER you met on here . Seriously get a grip people and read between the lines , never mind the new Swedish GURU or the Turkish guy that popped in for 5 minutes , use YOUR brain IMHO and it is OMO . Still Smiling GO RI :)

• Upvote 2

I think TruthSeeker should keep his comments to himself. I have not seen one positive statement about anything since I have joined this chatroom. If you dont think this is a good investment....THEN GET OUT! As for me, I will hold on to my stash until the RV. Sooner than later! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for posting. It agreed with what so many gurus have been saying recently. l have seen an indication where the IMF says IQD will be allowed to be 3.22 by October 2010. Like the UNSC says Iraq will be given their sovereign status back as it was in 1990.'August 4,2010.'

I think TruthSeeker should keep his comments to himself. I have not seen one positive statement about anything since I have joined this chatroom. If you dont think this is a good investment....THEN GET OUT! As for me, I will hold on to my stash until the RV. Sooner than later! :)

I agree , I know I started out being negative but there was an alterior motive ( pushing for documentation ) If someone is constantly bashing the investment , why be here . I`m a business owner and when someone causes strife in my team , well it`s the door for you and don`t let it hit you on the way out ! I understand peoples frustrations however " Negativity is a breeding ground for misery " personally I like the POSITIVE side of life and it would be nice to keep it that way . I got bashed constantly and still do for some of my opinions but I AM not NEGATIVE about my investment , intel and info , well maybe but not the investment . Still Smiling GO RI :):D

• Upvote 2

Well, well well i though i would never see the Brietling pump on any site.

It amazes me how many finally Sercombe to the old commission based pitch

• Upvote 1