Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER! - BANKING REFORM Closing date extension date?????

FishMan1969

World Bank Iraq Trust Fund Banking Sector Reform Project (TF094193/P113337)

UPDATE June 2010

MODIFIED NEW Closing date: June 30, 2013

It looks like an extension to the project has been made from the original Closing date of October 2010 !!!!?????

Am I the only one that did not know this and how does this affect the RV/RI Date?????

New update link:

http://siteresources...ankingJUN10.pdf

Old project update link:

http://siteresources...Banking2010.pdf

Compare the two updates, the closing date changed and the reason for the extension listed at the bottom of the update.....

Scooter, If you have already talked about the extension to the contract, I must have missed it.

Anyone else not know about this?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How can anyone remember anything? Do realize how many documents and news articles we have be looking at in the just the past year? I know that we saw this before but I did not remember to remember it. I t may not affect anything. :)

• Upvote 1

FISHMAN,

GREAT CATCH!!! PUTTING THE RESPONSE, GRAPHICS, AND THE REASONS WHY TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. MY FIRST TAKE IS THAT THIS WON'T EFFECT THE FIRST PHASE BUT THERE IS ONE ITEM I'M NOT SURE ABOUT. NEVERTHELESS, GREAT CATCH AND I'LL BE POSTING WITHIN THE HOUR.

THANKS AGAIN,

SCOOTER

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

FISHMAN1969,

Here's the data you requested my friend!! As I said, great catch!! In sum, I only see one item that's required which would prevent an RV occurring --- that's the PMU system that got damaged on the June 13, 2010 attack at the CBI. The PMU has 35 locations throughout the country and the CBI is one of two key hubs. Essentially, they contradict themselves by saying its 100% operational but then go to say it got damaged. More research is required.

REMEMBER TO USE:

CTRL - TO ZOOM IN

CTRL + TO ZOOM OUT

Best regards,

Scooter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For better viewing use this link -- FULL SIZE VIEW --- THERE'S MORE DETAIL ON THE PUBLIC FINANCING REFORM AND PRIVATE SECTOR REFORM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANKREFORM--2013--SHORTVERSION.png

World Bank Iraq Trust Fund Banking Sector Reform Project (TF094193/P113337)

UPDATE June 2010

MODIFIED NEW Closing date: June 30, 2013

It looks like an extension to the project has been made from the original Closing date of October 2010 !!!!?????

Am I the only one that did not know this and how does this affect the RV/RI Date?????

New update link:

http://siteresources...ankingJUN10.pdf

Old project update link:

http://siteresources...Banking2010.pdf

Compare the two updates, the closing date changed and the reason for the extension listed at the bottom of the update.....

Scooter, If you have already talked about the extension to the contract, I must have missed it.

Anyone else not know about this?

• Upvote 8

Thanks Scooter.

I sure hope their PMU (Prime Minister's Urgency????) that was damaged this summer is about to be fixed or has been fixed, seeing the report is from June 2010.

GO PMU and GO RI.....

I'm with you Fishman - what in the world is PMU? Anyone care to clarify this for someone like myself who has NO earthly idea what that stands for.....

Looks to me like PMU might have something to do with Project Management U_______, since it was just the PMU office that was damaged in the attack on CBI. Just a guess. :unsure::unsure::unsure: And if I'm completely wrong and stupid, then I guess I'm still qualified to run for a leadership position in the GOI, (or the GOUSA for that matter).

Edited by rjboots1

• 2 years later...

I remember when I posted this post three years ago and thought that there was no possible way Iraq could wait until 2013 to reform their currency.

I WAS WRONG, cause here we are still sitting and waiting and June 2013 has come and gone.

Seems so funny to look back at these posts from years ago at times.

But still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and .................................

• Upvote 7