Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bigfoot's Official Countdown

Bigfoot68

It is rather sad that all the people that have complained about this post took it so seriously. People like possum post stuff or whatever in the dinar rumors section and nobody says much of anything about those rumors. But when someone picks their birthday as a dinar rumor date a bunch of people go off the deep end. (RUMOR FORUM).

Boy! Happy Birthday Bigfoot68

As one of my grandchildren have told me many times - some of you people need to take a chill pill.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really??? Do you and all the other negative people here hang on to rumors that close. Man...get a grip. I know what day i typed in.... It is no different than Scooters prime target date anyway. Oct. 1

I posted...and ..people got carried away toooo fast???? Did not expect that but...I hope they can learn a lesson from this...like....Learn how to read! Other intelligent people clearly stated what it was more than once. If I could have deleted the post when it was getting carried away...I would have.

1. Scooter doesn't post countdowns in Rumors. If you had posted a countdown to your birthday in Off Topic it would be no biggie
  2. You didn't have to delete it. You could have simply posted a clarification that it was a lame joke and apologized
  3. You're 42 now. Seriously dude, grow up.

• Upvote 2

Ok.... since I consider myself to be a dedicated and proficient lurker, but cant figure out how to change that little thing... Many of us have been here for a long time, and much to the risk of being smashed, bashed and called all kinds of ca-ca... I would hope, and pray that in some way we might use this opportunity to draw close to each other as a group of people who all stand to benefit from a once in a lifetime opportunity, and while we could draw near to each other, like friends and family can and often do, I am only ashamed because the atmosphere in here has progressed sadly in a direction that I would not consider befitting of any one of us. We are all in this together, for the entire duration. I dont speculate, and I am here to glean and grow from this experience.

I hope that no-one takes offense to my words, but instead considers how powerful in fact the words you carry are, you can in fact use the words to build up or to destroy. I wont make any speculations, or even attempt an educated guess regarding the rv. Special days are in fact exactly what they imply... I in fact will be celebrating my 29th birthday.... Again..(well ok... a few times again). on November 1st... its a day, I hope my loved ones and friends might treasure as well... take a minute and celebrate each moment. The RV is going to happen, go watch the sunrise, or the sunset, go dance in your yard in the rain, call someone special and tell them you value them. This world is sorely lacking in humanity, kindness, love and generosity. Take maybe just a minute and reflect on what you want people to remember you for. Always.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

• Upvote 1

I will grow up only IF you shave that nasty beard of yours:)...lol

It always cracks me up when people feel the need to call people out...??? really?? if I were called out in real life.... a fat little nerd behind the computer like yourself would probably get slapped around like a little girl...lol.....jk.....Relax big guy...you are safe behind the computer..lol Be cool king!

Somehow...this has turned into the comedy post

wow and you are 42 yrs old lol......for your information i am an iraq war veteran and if it wasnt for me and all the others that fought and those who have died your sorry arse wouldnt be in this position to invest.......am i fat not close....again i am a vet and i may be one of the only ones who have killed somebody....so check yourself before you get slapped........r.i.p. to all my friends that died over there so bigfoot can act like a baby when called out about his investment

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok.... since I consider myself to be a dedicated and proficient lurker, but cant figure out how to change that little thing... Many of us have been here for a long time, and much to the risk of being smashed, bashed and called all kinds of ca-ca... I would hope, and pray that in some way we might use this opportunity to draw close to each other as a group of people who all stand to benefit from a once in a lifetime opportunity, and while we could draw near to each other, like friends and family can and often do, I am only ashamed because the atmosphere in here has progressed sadly in a direction that I would not consider befitting of any one of us. We are all in this together, for the entire duration. I dont speculate, and I am here to glean and grow from this experience. I hope that no-one takes offense to my words, but instead considers how powerful in fact the words you carry are, you can in fact use the words to build up or to destroy. I wont make any speculations, or even attempt an educated guess regarding the rv. Special days are in fact exactly what they imply... I in fact will be celebrating my 29th birthday.... Again..(well ok... a few times again). on November 1st... its a day, I hope my loved ones and friends might treasure as well... take a minute and celebrate each moment. The RV is going to happen, go watch the sunrise, or the sunset, go dance in your yard in the rain, call someone special and tell them you value them. This world is sorely lacking in humanity, kindness, love and generosity. Take maybe just a minute and reflect on what you want people to remember you for. Always. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Very Nice ! Thanks for sharing.

MODS:

It May be long over due to close out this thread ?????

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 1

Hey NEWBIE wash your mouth out with some dial soap :lol::lol::lol:

Hey SENIOR MEMBER, I pray I won't have to hang around this loser site as long as you have in order to win my DV "Senior Card."

I'm not sure what will be better when the RV hits; freedom from the garbage I have to sort through in these forums or the money. Haha! GO RV!!!!

It is rather sad that all the people that have complained about this post took it so seriously. People like possum post stuff or whatever in the dinar rumors section and nobody says much of anything about those rumors. But when someone picks their birthday as a dinar rumor date a bunch of people go off the deep end. (RUMOR FORUM).

Boy! Happy Birthday Bigfoot68

As one of my grandchildren have told me many times - some of you people need to take a chill pill.

GoRV.gif

I agree totally Traconeu02 totally unnecessary not to mention it's the guys BIRTHDAY!!! Geesh

More like a chill suppository!

• Upvote 4

I am starting the official countdown to a special day. Go RV!

I told my friend I wanted to get pregnant and after 5 days of rumor I had already had the baby!!LOL Just kidding!! Looking at his original post this has gotten way out of control.

Lets all just get along!biggrin.gif Birthdays are a special day, at least in my book!!

Happy Birthday Bigfoot68 !

So the countdown was to bigfoots birthday?

HAHAHAHAA!!

Thats Hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and now your prediction is october 1st....wow....Is that like your cat's birthday? ROFL!!

You do realize how desparate people are out there? I can laugh at you all day because I know there is not someone out there with a crystal ball but newer people reading your predictionS....hmmm

On your next prediction you might aswell add some spice to it! Make it really entertaining. ya know? B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bigfoot, if what you wanted was for no one to believe a word you type from here on out, you've achieved that goal.

Personally, I think your actions were childish and without honor.

If you knew how so many on here were just hanging on by a thread and a prayer, maybe you wouldn't be so quick to give false hope.

And, I believe you knew exactly what you were doing when you posted your countdown.

Please be more responsible and take your brand of humor elsewhere, where it will be better appreciated.

This sight is not here for your enjoyment.

• Upvote 3

I will grow up only IF you shave that nasty beard of yours:)...lol

It always cracks me up when people feel the need to call people out...??? really?? if I were called out in real life.... a fat little nerd behind the computer like yourself would probably get slapped around like a little girl...lol.....jk.....Relax big guy...you are safe behind the computer..lol Be cool king!

Somehow...this has turned into the comedy post

Ok....thats my favorite one.....lmao....have a good one Bigfoot.....go RV ffs!!!

• Upvote 1

For the record I looked forword to your posts bigfoot because I thought you had good intel. Sorry I don't think less of you as a pumping guru. its just your b-day isn't good intel, we can all make our own predictions with fortune cookies and the expiration date on the milk but thats not what the readers on this post are looking for we want solid info. GO RV!!!!! I'm looking forward to your Oct 1st date!!!! :):PB);):lol::)

• Upvote 1

For the record I looked forword to your posts bigfoot because I thought you had good intel. Sorry I don't think less of you as a pumping guru. its just your b-day isn't good intel, we can all make our own predictions with fortune cookies and the expiration date on the milk but thats not what the readers on this post are looking for we want solid info. GO RV!!!!! I'm looking forward to your Oct 1st date!!!! :):PB);):lol::)

intel? bigfoot never has given us or provided any intel......here was bigfoots last intel...july 1.....july 1 i dont care what you guys think its july 1......now he has some lame coutdown to honor his "bday" which we all found out what he was trying to do and he failed again.....now he says oct 1 lol dont hold your breath....he has no intel and is full of it and he proved it just now....thx bigfoot for the heads up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

hey bigfoot why don't you just re-post that thread from august...anyone that has been here at least that long and can retain anything written would have understood it was your b-day...as you said in that post...your day on the 15, your friends on the first (10-1) and the 2nd your packing your bags. if I remember it right...peeps don't throw rocks, learn your history, than throw.......and yes I know my diction and grammar is bad , but i don't care...lol :D

remember guys and gals treat this site .......specially the rumor threads as ....as...... what kiddies....thats right ....ENTERTAINMENT anyone sitting on the edge of their seat thinking anyone here has the answer is a lost fool :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok.... since I consider myself to be a dedicated and proficient lurker, but cant figure out how to change that little thing... Many of us have been here for a long time, and much to the risk of being smashed, bashed and called all kinds of ca-ca... I would hope, and pray that in some way we might use this opportunity to draw close to each other as a group of people who all stand to benefit from a once in a lifetime opportunity, and while we could draw near to each other, like friends and family can and often do, I am only ashamed because the atmosphere in here has progressed sadly in a direction that I would not consider befitting of any one of us. We are all in this together, for the entire duration. I dont speculate, and I am here to glean and grow from this experience.

I hope that no-one takes offense to my words, but instead considers how powerful in fact the words you carry are, you can in fact use the words to build up or to destroy. I wont make any speculations, or even attempt an educated guess regarding the rv. Special days are in fact exactly what they imply... I in fact will be celebrating my 29th birthday.... Again..(well ok... a few times again). on November 1st... its a day, I hope my loved ones and friends might treasure as well... take a minute and celebrate each moment. The RV is going to happen, go watch the sunrise, or the sunset, go dance in your yard in the rain, call someone special and tell them you value them. This world is sorely lacking in humanity, kindness, love and generosity. Take maybe just a minute and reflect on what you want people to remember you for. Always.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Thank you for that post. Unfortunately, it is way too logical for a good bunch of people on this site. There are PLENTY of intelilgent individuals on this site, but a lot want to speak about what they do not know and bash others. Like crabs in a bucket, pulling others down to try and get a little higher. Those that were so offended, were those without the capacity to realize that the countdown was to his birthday the whole time. They didn't even have the patience to read the posts posted prior to theirs that TOLD THEM it was about his birthday. There are people on here that wouldn't know good intel if it jumped up and down and said, "HEY! My name is 'Good Intel.' If I tell you guys who sent me, I won't be able to come around anymore." Bigfoot68, I don't know where you get your info, but it has been spot on with the info I get from people that I trust and don't disclose, because they trust me as well. The truth is, the people that have great connections are just as confused as we are. To the rest of you sheeple, maybe bashing people because you just don't understand what is going on makes you feel better. For me, and I'm guessing Bigfoot68, and all the others (you know who you are) that get all the info way before a rumor gets out and is blown out of proportion through the grapevine, knowing that I am one step ahead of you makes me feel better. So bash me. Give me -1's. Accuse me of bad business, when I am just trying to help others. I'm glad to be there for you when you need to bring someone down to pull yourself up. Good luck maintaining your wealth post rv.

OH YA! HAPPY BDAY BIGFOOT68!!

Edited by OILandDINAR
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Bigfoot68: congratulations are in order.

According to the 82 pages of 'Rumor" post you rank in the top 10 for largest number of replies to a single post.

295 Adam Montana

294 Chief V

253 Possum

204 Bellas

175 Enorrste

149 BigFoot68

143 Wrestlingstud

137 Powerfulup

135 Texswa

134 Wmawhte

Again, hope you celebrated your birthday in style with Family and Friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

letterb.gifThere once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry 'wolf', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no wolf!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping.

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

back.gif story_home.gif forward.gif

• Upvote 2

Hey Bigfoot68: congratulations are in order.

According to the 82 pages of 'Rumor" post you rank in the top 10 for largest number of replies to a single post.

295 Adam Montana

294 Chief V

253 Possum

204 Bellas

175 Enorrste

149 BigFoot68

143 Wrestlingstud

137 Powerfulup

135 Texswa

134 Wmawhte

Again, hope you celebrated your birthday in style with Family and Friends.

I am only posting here because I would like your record to exceed Enorrste. If 23 other people agree with me, we can boost your Birthday Celebration to a new level. What do you say gang, help me out here.