Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bigfoot's Official Countdown

Bigfoot68

I am starting the official countdown to a special day. Go RV!

He didn't say anything here about an RV prediction. He simply stated 9 days to a specal day. He was referring to his BIRTHDAY!!! and his plan trip to celebrate it. Then he signed off GO RV! ..... Just like so many of us have in the past. Everyone who joined the countdown .... was just helping to build his excitement towards his Birthday.!!! This would have been a good April's fool joke. Cause everyone bought into it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I agree with you Scooby Doo - but if you look at his original post - RV was never mentioned - just a 9 day countdown. So technically speaking - he wasn't predicting the RV...

Did he or did he not say "Go RV" after he mentioned the special day? And did he or did he not mention 3 PM in a subsequent post? And did he or did he not make a previous RV prediction? Birthday or no birthday he's trying to be a little too cute for my tastes. There's a lot at stake here and a lot of lives will be affected by this. If he wanted to announce his birthday he could do it Off Topic. When you announce a countdown in Rumors and say Go RV I think everybody knows what you mean. I for one am not letting him off the hook.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He didn't say anything here about an RV prediction. He simply stated 9 days to a specal day. He was referring to his BIRTHDAY!!! and his plan trip to celebrate it. Then he signed off GO RV! ..... Just like so many of us have in the past. Everyone who joined the countdown .... was just helping to build his excitement towards his Birthday.!!! This would have been a good April's fool joke. Cause everyone bought into it.

no you are partially right.....he then later said 1 more day to go 3pm est....indicating when forex updates.......get your facts right....happy bday bigfoot

• Upvote 3

You peeps put tooooo much emotion into these predictions. This is why they are in the RUMOR section. :mellow:

Agree 100%! It's called a "Rumor Section" for a reason. Those who have a problem with that should go to the "100% Guarranteed Factual Section". But seeing that there is no such forum her or in life,good luck to ya. GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

He didn't say anything here about an RV prediction. He simply stated 9 days to a specal day. He was referring to his BIRTHDAY!!! . Then he signed off GO RV! ..... Just like so many of us have in the past. Everyone who joined the countdown .... was just helping to build his excitement towards his Birthday.!!! This would have been a good April's fool joke. Cause everyone bought into it.

If he was posting shortly "after 3:00 pm" on the day of his post, then he was simply indicating there is now one day ...... till 3:00 PM. If you read more into it than was there, you can't blame 'bigfoot'.

Svanish in post # 63 was the first to associate the RV to the 3:00 pm, and then she was just simply wishing for his birthday that it would RV at 3:00 pm.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well ill GUARANTEE you one thing for sure.(Not that I believed a word from him anyway) He wont do it again to me....... Sorry I just dont get off on using peoples feelings and emotions to make me feel better about myself.... To bad DinarVets dosent have away to block people that you dont want to see or hear from . lol..... Go RV... <_<

I agree. Also any Terry K rumors.

• Upvote 1

He didn't say anything here about an RV prediction. He simply stated 9 days to a specal day. He was referring to his BIRTHDAY!!! . Then he signed off GO RV! ..... Just like so many of us have in the past. Everyone who joined the countdown .... was just helping to build his excitement towards his Birthday.!!! This would have been a good April's fool joke. Cause everyone bought into it.

If he was posting shortly "after 3:00 pm" on the day of his post, then he was simply indicating there is now one day ...... till 3:00 PM. If you read more into it than was there, you can't blame 'bigfoot'. (see post # 63)

Svanish in post # 73 was the first to associate the RV to the 3:00 pm, and then she was just simply wishing for his birthday that it would RV at 3:00 pm.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If he was posting shortly "after 3:00 pm" on the day of his post, then he was simply indicating there is now one day ...... till 3:00 PM. If you read more into it than was there, you can't blame 'bigfoot'.

Svanish in post # 63 was the first to associate the RV to the 3:00 pm, and then she was just simply wishing for his birthday that it would RV at 3:00 pm.

cgbrown wow you are something special..........there is no reading into anything.....bigfoot clearly knew what he was trying to do....yes today is his bday but yesterday he posted 1 more day to go 3pm est..........you know what else happens at that time?....as somesone stated before its what time the idq would show up on forex.......bigfoot is just playing games with us.....no he never SAID RV AT THAT TIME BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE WAS TRYIN TO HINT AT....not that hard to comprehend...well maybe for you anyway. go video games

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bigfoot68 , 69 or whatever.

The first time: You were either

1. with rock solid facts and it was gonna happen on July 1, 2010.
  2. had bad information but REASONABLY believed it was legit.
  3. were naive and got suckered into a TerryK-type (Type: Tkk-R)

I just thought of the logical No. 4: Everything you've predicted here you totally made up, or some kind of Social Experiment of a whole lotta really, really nice people here.

So, which door is it? Inquiring minds want to know?

Maynard, one and only son of a grocer you really don't want to mess with. Bigfoot.

Cheers,

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Bigfoot68 , 69 or whatever.

The first time: You were either

1. with rock solid facts and it was gonna happen on July 1, 2010.
  2. had bad information but REASONABLY believed it was legit.
  3. were naive and got suckered into a TerryK-type (Type: Tkk-R)

I just thought of the logical No. 4: Everything you've predicted here you totally made up, or some kind of Social Experiment of a whole lotta really, really nice people here.

So, which door is it? Inquiring minds want to know?

Maynard, one and only son of a grocer you really don't want to mess with. Bigfoot.

Cheers,

Maynard

thats funny you want to hear something else thats funny.....he is on but not saying anything just like july 1st and all those that called him out got bashed for bashing someone who was so confident it was happening july 1...it didnt happen and he said it was supposed to happen but now they are on plan b....i guess now we move to plan c.....we wait bigfoot to see why u said 3pm est today.....we know what else is supposed to happen at that time as well. not bashing bigfoot....we just want answers

Edited by kingcamera82
  • Upvote 2

First of all...Happy Birthday to me....42... Second...many of you already figured it out that my birthday was the 15th...at 3pm.... and I already have a date for the RV for Oct. 1st...which is 1 day after my friends birthday. It was posted earlier in this segment by a smart person. I can't help it if people get carried away about a countdown. I had no idea that so many act as if the rv did not happen that somehow it is my fault and want to hate on me.... I never said this was a countdown to a rv.. and I do not control the number of posts that get totally carried away and start putting words in my mouth... I want this as much as you do...and some of you need to unwind and put more of that fire and energy into your personal life or work life and maybe you would not be so quick to freak out like a big baby. Grow up and say a prayer because acting like that toward people on here...well...you need some help. and don't blame others for your personal failures....own up to them. For all the nice Christian people that wished me a happy birthday...THANK YOU. and God Bless everyone here....it appears we all need it!

Dude....you need help....My daughter was on until you talked smack and she called me upstairs. What a loser!

hilarious....you calling someone a loser for what??? if anyone is the loser its you.....july1st fail and now sept 15th fail.......nice excuse about the 3pm bday thing......we know what you were trying to imply.....go make up so more excuses for your crap dates....more than one person here can see you were playing games with us on this countdown....yes we know today is your bday so i take it you were born at 3pm.....hey go to some more miami heat games and brag about your money and your watches...thats a loser who is insecure with himself.......go rv!!!!
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

First of all...Happy Birthday to me....42...

While I do appreciate the high regard you hold of yourself by this countdown to your birthday, perhaps it would have been better received if you had posted it in another forum, such as Off topic posts.

BTW.. Happy 42nd Birthday

• Upvote 4

hilarious....you calling someone a loser for what??? if anyone is the loser its you.....july1st fail and now sept 15th fail.......nice excuse about the 3pm bday thing......we know what you were trying to imply.....go make up so more excuses for your crap dates....more than one person here can see you were playing games with us on this countdown....yes we know today is your bday so i take it you were born at 3pm.....hey go to some more miami heat games and brag about your money and your watches...thats a loser who is insecure with himself.......go rv!!!!

Agreed! At 42 common sense should prevail.

• Upvote 1

First of all...Happy Birthday to me....42... Second...many of you already figured it out that my birthday was the 15th...at 3pm.... and I already have a date for the RV for Oct. 1st...which is 1 day after my friends birthday. It was posted earlier in this segment by a smart person. I can't help it if people get carried away about a countdown. I had no idea that so many act as if the rv did not happen that somehow it is my fault and want to hate on me.... I never said this was a countdown to a rv.. and I do not control the number of posts that get totally carried away and start putting words in my mouth... I want this as much as you do...and some of you need to unwind and put more of that fire and energy into your personal life or work life and maybe you would not be so quick to freak out like a big baby. Grow up and say a prayer because acting like that toward people on here...well...you need some help. and don't blame others for your personal failures....own up to them. For all the nice Christian people that wished me a happy birthday...THANK YOU. and God Bless everyone here....it appears we all need it!

Dude....you need help....My daughter was on until you talked smack and she called me upstairs. What a loser!

THANK YOU!

Yeah, but I think you like to mess with everyone, just a little...c'mon, admit it. ;)

• Upvote 2

Ok guys let the man go enjoy his Birthday, His ONLY fault here was putting this in the wrong forum, while I think it was most likely on purpose, either way it took me about two minutes to figure out what was going on here. This place is Called DinarVets so why dont we start to "Vet" some of these rumours. Which this was not, just a failed attempt at being funny ( no offense).

Have a Great night Bigfoot....

Shawn

PS Lighten up everyone, you will enjoy life more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1