Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bigfoot's Official Countdown

Bigfoot68

If there's no RV tomorrow I don't wanna hear "oh, I wasn't talking about the RV". <_<

I'm still believing Phoenix. Any day between the 8th and the 30th. The 15th would be just fine with me. I am perplexed by Phoenix. When he came out with the letter " New Dawn ", I thought, man he is a really good writer. Then 3 days later I was reading about Biden being in Iraq to kick off " Operation New Dawn ". How could the name New Dawn be used twice by two different people, and who is Phoenix? He rubbed me the wrong way several times with his 100% bs remarks, but the New Dawn happening was like Phoenix hitting me with a right cross. He seems to be someone in the know. I'm hopefully optimistic with this guy.

If there's no RV tomorrow I don't wanna hear "oh, I wasn't talking about the RV". <_<

I agree with you Scooby Doo - but if you look at his original post - RV was never mentioned - just a 9 day countdown. So technically speaking - he wasn't predicting the RV...

He was burned once...so he probably learned his lession...got a two for one....his B-day and a prediction!! I thought recently it may be more about his B-day. So anyways Happy B-Day Bigfoot!!!! GO RV in 2010!!!

He knows what he is trying to do. Dont try to let him off on a technicality.....Lol... Birthday or not he should not use other peoples emotions and feelings to get his kicks. After all some of us arent glued together as tightly as others. If it werent for my Crown Royal and Xanax I might be in the looney bin by now :lol::blink: n... ha ha ha ha

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 3

Well ill GUARANTEE you one thing for sure.(Not that I believed a word from him anyway) He wont do it again to me....... Sorry I just dont get off on using peoples feelings and emotions to make me feel better about myself.... To bad DinarVets dosent have away to block people that you dont want to see or hear from . lol..... Go RV... <_<

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 1