Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bigfoot's Official Countdown

Bigfoot68

In numerology there is no # 9. Just start counting and you will see I am right.

of Numerology Number 9

Below you find a list of the main characteristics of the number 9. There are thousands of different human characteristics and each of them is represented by one of the numbers between 1 and 9.

The following list presents only a subset of all possible human characteristics, but it's nevertheless a good starting point and it should enable you to match specific personality traits with their corresponding numbers.

Number 9 is the most humanitarian of all numbers.

You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 9 appears in your numerology chart:

You are socially conscious, concerned about the betterment of the world, idealistic, visionary, tolerant, imaginative and creative, compassionate, romantic, selfless and generous. are also giving, sharing, loving, caring, noble and aristocratic.

You don't mind sacrificing time, money and energy for a better world. You usually finish what you start and you are ready to sacrifice without the need for reward.

Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well if the number 9 is predominant in your chart:

Designer, photographer, politician, lawyer, teacher, healer, statesperson, writer, philosopher, artist.

Some of the following weaknesses, which are associated with the number 9, could slow down or even prevent your progress. But don't worry, it's very unlikely that all of the listed characteristics are part of your personality.

Most probably, only one or a few of them will belong to you:

You can be aloof, withdrawn, distracted, possessive, moody, timid and uncertain. You are often unsatisfied with achieved results and you might get disappointed with life's realities. You also tend to be careless with your finances.

Got anymore inane comments you'd like to make?

of Numerology Number 9

Below you find a list of the main characteristics of the number 9. There are thousands of different human characteristics and each of them is represented by one of the numbers between 1 and 9.

The following list presents only a subset of all possible human characteristics, but it's nevertheless a good starting point and it should enable you to match specific personality traits with their corresponding numbers.

Number 9 is the most humanitarian of all numbers.

You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 9 appears in your numerology chart:

You are socially conscious, concerned about the betterment of the world, idealistic, visionary, tolerant, imaginative and creative, compassionate, romantic, selfless and generous. are also giving, sharing, loving, caring, noble and aristocratic.

You don't mind sacrificing time, money and energy for a better world. You usually finish what you start and you are ready to sacrifice without the need for reward.

Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well if the number 9 is predominant in your chart:

Designer, photographer, politician, lawyer, teacher, healer, statesperson, writer, philosopher, artist.

Some of the following weaknesses, which are associated with the number 9, could slow down or even prevent your progress. But don't worry, it's very unlikely that all of the listed characteristics are part of your personality.

Most probably, only one or a few of them will belong to you:

You can be aloof, withdrawn, distracted, possessive, moody, timid and uncertain. You are often unsatisfied with achieved results and you might get disappointed with life's realities. You also tend to be careless with your finances.

Got anymore inane comments you'd like to make?

There can be none of this which you mentioned to apply. THERE IS NO #9... AS i said before if you just start counting you will see.... so i will help you out here, since you refrained from doing as i suggested. Let's count together. Ready say it outloud so you can hear youself clearly..... Ready here we go. say 1, say 2 , say 3, say 4, say 5, say 6, say 7 ate 9, so you see there is no # 9, he done fell by the wayside. My daddy taught me that when i was in the elementary grades,

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There can be none of this which you mentioned to apply. THERE IS NO #9... AS i said before if you just start counting you will see.... so i will help you out here, since you refrained from doing as i suggested. Let's count together. Ready say it outloud so you can hear youself clearly..... Ready here we go. say 1, say 2 , say 3, say 4, say 5, say 6, say 7 ate 9, so you see there is no # 9, he done fell by the wayside. My daddy taught me that when i was in the elementary grades,

Well then...If that's true, tell us how it feels to be an adult with only a 7th grade education.

• Upvote 2

[

I am going on the record as saying...my birthday is Sept. 15th and my good friend's birthday is on Sept. 30th. We will celebrate our birthdays this year 1 day after his...October 1st...after the market closes. So I will have my bags packed and ready to celebrate on the road this year. Our plane is about to land!!! Stay Strong!

ps. Scooter...You have done an amazing job and I would like to thank you for all the time you put into your work! You seem to be right on with your timeline!

Read more:

Bigfoot68 happy birthday for tomorrow. I hope it RVs on your birthday at 3 pm.