Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 6 September 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 6 September 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

T minus 117…….or less.

Before I give you any information or intel……… I want to give all glory and honor to God. I appreciate your respect and kind words…….. but I am merely a vessel whom God has placed here…….. for this time and this season. I am just a man who loves God and wants to do HIS will. I cannot fix your situation or even give you financial advice…… all I can do is listen to you…..pray for you and give you the best information I can with the resources that I have. The rest is up to you and God.

It is a fine line that I walk between what the actual facts are……. and what information I get from my team. My desire is to do God's will first……..while helping all of you in the process. I get kudos and love from most of you……. and insults from others. People who do not even know me take my information to other places……… where it gets dissected and put thru a microscope.

I always want all of you to get the help you need and be blessed in the spectacular ways of God. We have seen many windows of opportunity come and go……. and have seen this blessing get delayed time and time again. All I can do is present the info/intel to you and let you do your homework. As always…….. I ask that you take everything to our Father in prayer.

After much reflection and prayer……… I would like to present to you the following study of what we believe will happen with the remainder of this year 2010. As you read this I want you to take notes and give me your opinion on which option or scenario you feel is more likely to occur. I want your feedback so we can continue not only our observations but further analysis. Tonight I will read your posts but comment very little. I will take your input and combine it with our studies to review it all on our cc tomorrow. Before we start I ask all the old timers to bear with me because many newbies that join us monthly were late for class. Not by their fault……..because many just got involved in this investment. So I am going to start with the summer of 2009 and take us to the summer of 2010. Also…….I will not post tomorrow ………unless something major happens. I will simply open the thread with this same front posting from today because we will talk about it on our cc along with your notes to me. We will not have a guest …….solely concentrate on what I am about to present. By the way……..how many of you saw what WCINTHAI posted today? It was a conglomeration of some of my posts from this year with a conclusion of his where he tried to show you that we gave you info long before it was known to others. Please click on his name and try to find that long post of his. Some say that I have the spots of a leopard and can be confusing but KTFM members who receive the full force of my postings and cc’s usually comment that I am ……..spot on. IMO……70+% of what I have shared has not happened. It may never happen. But our hearts are sincere and that 30% has been a beacon from the lighthouse at KTFM to those simply trying to find the shore of their investment. Let’s get started:

The two important questions for our investment are what is the rate and what is the date for the RI? In the summer of ’09 our team felt like they had stumbled across “The Blue Hope Diamond” ………priceless info that was no longer at the bottom of the ocean irretrievable. The reason……..is because it came from the GOI’s MOP/MOF ! The planning for their finances for 2010 were established with these ministers and ALL OF PARLIAMENT. It took them awhile (about 3 months) to establish an answer to one of the two most important questions for us. They answered the rate that the IQD would need to be in order to run the GOI’s 2010 budget. They started at $1.17 and finally settled on 3.2108 with the stipulation that 20% would be added to this rate later on. That final number that they all agreed upon as the rate for their 2010 budget comes out to 3.86 when you add the 20%. But where is the 2010 budget Family? There are less than 4 months left in this year and you are supposed to be gullible enough to think that they have not seated the GOI and activated the 2010 budget. You are supposed to blindly accept (because I do not trust articles unless they are sent to me by my team) what they tell you and not what they do………..because they think you cannot see them. Every day that goes by sets a new Guinness book of record for a country without a government seated. With thousands of contracts being signed left and right in the last month ………..a government interim or not would require a rate to do their calculations of goods and services. That’s why they don’t want you to know anything about their GOI. It’s none of your business to know the rate that they use with these contracts. I promise you they are not being signed at 1170. That rate has been in existence for 1½ years and they are JUST NOW SIGNING THESE CONTRACTS?

So with the rate established for the 2010 budget in the summer of 2009 …….Shabibi was poised to speak once again. This man rarely talks and when he does those words become actions. In January as 2010 started S told us that they were going to remove the high denomination currency (000’s) in the year of 2010. The following month in February he announced that they had already collected 50% of the high denomination currency and that the process was going along smoothly. Then S comes out in April (election time!) and declares that they have retrieved 70%. At that time we told you about 1…2………….3. In order for S to be pleased with the GOI and continue this smooth process of removing the 000’s……….he wanted to see them sit down in front of the world. It would go a long way in solidifying S’s plans with the high denominations. 1 and 2 …..the certification of elections and announcement of winning candidates kind of evolved. As easily as a root canal unfortunately. But neither you nor I ……..but more importantly……S did not see step 3! Hence the reason why you have not seen his report since then of their progression in removing the final 30% of the high denominations. He stopped ………..he is not pleased at what the GOI does today……nor are we. This is a big question for my team……..HAS THAT 30% SHRUNK TO ALMOST ZERO? Has that 70% increased to about 99.9%? It is an extremely important question for my team! Here’s why.

Regardless of the chameleon GOI that keeps teasing the world by saying ……..can you see me now……..can you hear me now? Shabibi will RD (re-denominate) the IQD this year. But here lies the problem or I should say……the question. When S introduces the LD’s (lower denominations) it kicks in automatically the RD. In other words the LD’s (along with three coins) have now been introduced to the banking world and Iraq’s citizens so they can use them. But the question is will the LD’s that have RD’d their currency automatically be given an RI (re-instated) value at the same time? You see S said they would RD this year but he also said that both RD’s (the lower denoms and higher denoms) could coexist at the same time in Iraq. I do not like that…….here’s why.

If Shabibi has not retrieved past the 70% of the 000’s as he claimed in April then it is highly possible that Shabibi will not RI the value of the IQD this year. Oh yes……..he will have kept his promise of introducing the LD’s but he also told us that they could coexist at the same time with the 000’s. In other words he will keep both denominations at 1170. My team needs to know how many zeros have been collected past that 70% they told us about. If they have not collected any more than that then S can allow the country to continue to function at 1170 and continue to use the 000’s. The citizens may ask themselves what do I do with these LD’s? They won’t be able to use them at 1170. For a year and a half 1170 has got them by. With no GOI announced to the world ………this does not please S either. The GOI is heavily contaminated with this disorder (odor too) and greed. S will not allow that contamination to the banking structure and department of the CBI. There cooties belong to them separate……..and he watches ……….and he calculates.

IMO…….yes this scenario is possible because S sees very little proof of the GOI’s sincerity. He sees the games they are playing. So he recalculates. If this stupid government would have sat down a long time ago ………like in April when the elections occurred………you and I and S would be a lot further along with our goals. WE NEED THE GOI TO ANNOUNCE ITSELF TO THE WORLD!!! TO EXPOSE ITSELF!!!

IMO…….I do not think this would be a prudent thing to allow to happen by Shabibi. I like Shabibi……..but I would have to challenge him and say………..make my day. If you would consider putting the LD’s in the hands of the Iraqis and me then I would consider it the loudest inside track clue that I could ever receive about my investment. I can just see me asking an Iraqi……..so what do you think of the LD’s? Answer…….who cares………we can’t use them? At 1170 they don’t even have enough printed for me to go buy my daily needs…….why would they put this in my hands ? Is it to tease me as an Iraqi? Is it to let you as an investor realize that they have just given you a hint on their intentions to RI our currency? Certainly they would not pass these LD’s out without a future goal of raising the value to activate them. We as citizens have been supplied with a currency that we are to use in the near future? Hmmm…….yes my conversation with an Iraqi would be very interesting on this subject. Yes…….both denominations can coexist at the same time in Iraq’s society but it would be suicidal to the efforts of retrieving the 000’s for Shabibi. I promise you ……..with this type of foolish hint whales ……….sharks ………along with lions and tigers will take that 70% and decrease it dramatically. IMO……..this hint alone will cause many dinars to be purchased in massive amounts! Double dipping was prevented with the Dong by the IMF……IMO…….they are watching the IQD in the same manner. This is the total opposite of what S wants but is being forced by the so called non-existing GOI……….to think about it for 2010.

It is extremely important that the GOI enters the world of reality. “The Plan” believe it or not is on schedule. IMO…….Shabibi’s goals can still be met for 2010. IMO……the reason why……..is because they are using the MOP/MOF rate that was established in the summer of 2009. That’s why they don’t want you to see the color of the GOI’s underwear……..it would be too embarrassing. But if they become official to the world then I bet you S would do the RD and RI back to back. That would automatically allow the UN to give them CH7. Now you want to see something that will knock your socks off? Go to the UN website and look back at when B was in Iraq on the 30th of August to see what happened. There are no billboards advertising activities of your investment………but this is the closest thing to it. Go to the ME page and find Iraq and you will see what 15 nations decided on concerning Iraq. Supposedly almost everything has been lifted from human rights to their status of financial matters with the IQD. It actually says that they are a full and sovereign nation. I especially love the line that encouraged all of these actions to be done as quickly as possible. Here is the link so you can go and check it out yourself:

http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/resguide/scact2010.htm

The Plan has sacrificed much ……….we will be sending millions of dollars to Iraq to jumpstart their unemployment. Fascinating isn’t it……..we have more people in American unemployed than they do in Iraq but The Plan must not fail. Family the fact that there are articles we have shared with you from yesterday and today talking about a “New Currency” that should tell you that they no longer hide the LD’s! When you see them speak of SYMBOLS ………….they speak of the Arabic writing and English writing on the coins. It does not mean that they are going to print a new currency. The Plan took care of that in 2004.

Tomorrow I want to talk to you about why some are saying that the rate may come out at .84. That’s because it’s the % of 1170. I want you to ask me questions on the rate ……I don’t want to talk about it in detail here.

We will also talk of the ISX from this 15th to next months 15th. 30 days ?

So there is another PM nominated…….but there is no GOI. Their House of Reps said today that they will meet in Parlament to speed things up......WHERE?! .........LOL!!! Unbelievable! I know I know………shut up Frank26. Oh by the way………make sure that you put KTFM in the PROMO BOX when ordering from DINAR TRADE……..LOL.

I can go on and on but I want to hear what you have to say about my RD studies. We need to know how many 000’s are still out there and we need the GOI to announce itself……step 3.

As I leave you I tell you all that I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday with your postings of “It’s Frank’s fault”. Some of you were very creative and humorous. I don’t mean to single one person out…… but IGGY’S was my favorite. Yes he played along and blamed me for many things and all of them were for blessings from each other. In the New Testament it is written 15 times for us to “Love one another”. This is the Agape Love that Jesus demonstrated to us. A long time ago I asked all of you ………when was the last time that I told you that I loved you? I am pleased to say that every time I have posted to you…….I have always given you My Agape Christian Love. Aloha. See you tomorrow on the cc and JMT0820 will hook you up with the number and access code.

KTF,

Frank

PS....ROBO5288.......Nice song .........Ty.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 6

Good Ole Frank26... been reading his posts for quite sometime now....I like Frank26.... I hope hes legit i would be very dissapointed if he wasnt the man he claims to be.. GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

I know what you mean, that's how I feel about it too! I really like him as well. But, he is just human. We all make mistakes, I'm sure there's a skeleton or 2 in his closet, just like the rest of us! Christ, is the only one, with a perfect record.

• Downvote 1