Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor Newsletter

pokerplayer

This is the information I was referring to in my post dates 5

September. I had learned about the information as it was

initially published in a local Baghdad newspaper called

Al-Mashriq. I was unable to get a copy at the time. Later, the

same information was posted online by a local Baghdad Internet

news source URNEWS. I have enclosed a copy of the web site and

the article. The same article that was published on other

internet sites.

http://www.another site/6SEPT2010.pdf

More of these of articles will be released especially when you

have the IMF and World Bank meet next month.

I work long hours and at the same time try and bring you updates

on what is happening in Iraq that would be important to you all.

Sometimes I can not get out the information fast enough due to my

work schedule.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the update.

YW. What I see is A/C trying to do damage control over a couple of poorly worded posts. This may have to do with the haste of working and trying to maintain a blog. Who knows? Surly not me, but hey, its all worth reading, digesting, and deciphering to the best of this sites abilities.

pp

• Upvote 1

redenominate then RV

25000 = 25 x 3.22 = $80.50

everywhere i read says same thing. But I have one thing that confuses me. How will they exchange the single dinar. Are there presently one dinar in circulation.. YES!! so if I have 1170 old single dinar worth one USD and they exchange the old single dinar even with the new, then how can they make that even with the 25 dinar exchanged with the 25000 note. does anyone see what i mean. The person who had 1170 exchanged with 1170 new is now worth $1170 USD, while the 25 is worth so much less. That n of itself should mean that it wil be RVed. I know one thing. Even if you bash me, you dont know crap either

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Figured he couldn't have been referring to that February, 2010 article. I don't like the sound of this new one, but we can do nothing but wait and see......as usual. :P

DO NOT put any stock into what he says period . IMHO he knows about as much as you or I. Still Smiling GO RI :)

I`m not trying to be negative but there isn`t a single Contractor that knows anything about this Date and Rate . GO RI :)

IMO you may as well go on to say there is no one that knows what is going on in iraq except for the ones at the top of the food chain. not me or any one else on these forums know anything. it is all just speculation.