Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Passing the 2024 budget will be easy

An informed source revealed the date of the launch and distribution of the salaries of retirees for the month of January.

"The salaries of retirees will be distributed on Wednesday evening after the strengthening of private financial funding," the source told the agency.

The source attributed the delay in exchange due to some financial procedures and the entry of all banks on holiday.

• Upvote 2

This speaks volumes to me

Al-Ziyadi pointed out that "any change that occurs in the figures of the current year's budget is exclusively entrusted to the government, and then the House of Representatives approves the changes according to the government's vision."

What changes are they talking about? 

Rate change involving a RV or RI?

I like to think so. 

This could be why the 2024 budget is not being used. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Distribution of retirees' salaries this evening

AM:11:28:03/01/2024

https://www.nrttv.com/ar/detail3/21075

An informed source revealed the date of the launch and distribution of the salaries of retirees for the month of January.

"The salaries of retirees will be distributed on Wednesday evening after the strengthening of private financial funding," the source told the agency.

The source attributed the delay in exchange due to some financial procedures and the entry of all banks on holiday.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Distribution of retirees' salaries this evening

AM:11:28:03/01/2024

https://www.nrttv.com/ar/detail3/21075

Now THAT sounds positive and promising

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I am by no means an expert in finance or economics but what I don't understand is this.... if they are making trillions every month from oil exports where is that money going? Why would they need to borrow so heavily. Now I get that they need to borrow for big project otherwise they would bankrupt the country but for smaller things like salaries why borrow? If they need to borrow for those sort of things I would think their finances are not so good and I just can't see how that could be possible. We know they have loads more things to support their currency  now than they did in the past . Confused.com

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Delay! Delay! Delay! They are at once again. They have it down to a science. We are in for another long ride. Don't hate just because i'm right. You can hope all you want, but we are witnessing Iraq at its best. They are the best at procrastination and blowing smoke!  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, jake21 said:

Delay! Delay! Delay! They are at once again. They have it down to a science. We are in for another long ride. Don't hate just because i'm right. You can hope all you want, but we are witnessing Iraq at its best. They are the best at procrastination and blowing smoke!  

Say what you want.  I'm not hating. You can have an opinion

Just wondering what the ruby was for.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Yes... but I think each year it will need to go back to parliament for any amendments to be passed and for agreement to continue with the budget they passed. Also if I recall correctly they didn't list or fully list the paragraphs for 2024 or 2025 when they passed the budget in June last year

What was spent for 2023?

• Pow! 3