Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Floats the Idea of Executing Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 9:42 AM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Just like all the whining liberals Mily "Cyrus" wannabe general is crying and incapable of understanding plain English. 

What Trump said is that undignified girly general committed Treason which in times past would require the death penalty. Nowhere did Trump even mention his family. 

 

But that's NOT what the demonic possessed liberals are afraid of. They're smart enough to understand what Trump really is saying, is that after he's reelected it's going to be open season on every single person who has committed Treason. From the main stream media to the White House. Trump just fired the shot heard round the world. His time is coming. 

 

And liberals everywhere just :bs: their pants. 

We'll all need to become involved over the next year to see that happen.

If successful, as I pray to happen, we need to understand, Trump being elected is only the beginning of unrest and turmoil in America on a scale we have never seen.

The globalists would rather burn this nation to the ground than cede control.

The ignorant knuckle dragging leftist's on their payroll would be happy to loot, riot, rob, murder, and set fire to entire cities.

I'm still good to go.

There may well be fighting in the streets not seen since the Civil War.

Stockpile as much as you can, I'd rather throw out expired MRE's and ammo than be without in time of need.

  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

We'll all need to become involved over the next year to see that happen.

If successful, as I pray to happen, we need to understand, Trump being elected is only the beginning of unrest and turmoil in America on a scale we have never seen.

The globalists would rather burn this nation to the ground than cede control.

The ignorant knuckle dragging leftist's on their payroll would be happy to loot, riot, rob, murder, and set fire to entire cities.

I'm still good to go.

There may well be fighting in the streets not seen since the Civil War.

Stockpile as much as you can, I'd rather throw out expired MRE's and ammo than be without in time of need.

When Trump is reelected he will oversee the executions of tens of thousands of traitors in America. Sadly everyone will support this because of their political hatred and philosophical beliefs. Never once stopping to consider what God thinks about it all. 

 

"VIOLENCE FILLED THE EARTH "

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

If these tens of thousands are given a fair trial and found guilty I have no problem with the proper punishment dictated by The Constitution to be carried out. No hate involved. God allows the death penalty. These people knew they were doing evil.


My opinion is the indictments are all fully prepared and vetted to include irrefutable evidence with the process established for uninhibited and unrestrained execution.

 

No stone unturned for a fair trial and requisite sentencing.

  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2023 at 10:05 PM, nstoolman1 said:

If these tens of thousands are given a fair trial and found guilty I have no problem with the proper punishment dictated by The Constitution to be carried out. No hate involved. God allows the death penalty. These people knew they were doing evil.

 

20 hours ago, Synopsis said:


My opinion is the indictments are all fully prepared and vetted to include irrefutable evidence with the process established for uninhibited and unrestrained execution.

 

No stone unturned for a fair trial and requisite sentencing.

The loss suffered by innocent humans caused is staggering.

Unfortunately, very few politicians have been held truly accountable for their crimes.

There will be removals from office, some may get "sanctioned" for their deceptions, but that at best will be limited to a loss of pension.

We may see a few low level bureaucrats take a watered down plea, but that's not going to change anything until we curb the lobbying.

There's over 16,000 REGISTERED lobbyists in DC.

That means around 30 for each of the 535 elected "representatives".

Officially, 4.1 BILLION was spent trying to influence in 2022, which doesn't include the dark money transferred through shell corps, kickbacks, or billions made from insider trading by friends and family of not just politicians, but gov workers close enough to the action to be able to get a piece of the pie.

When the people tasked with enforcing our laws are connected to the people guilty of breaking them, expect chaos in the court.

Just look at Building 7 collapse.

All the Enron files were suddenly gone, everyone got a pass, and a lot of government people got rich.

The best we can hope for is reform and reduction of government, but that will be limited at best.

 

 

 

On 11/15/2023 at 8:14 PM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

When Trump is reelected he will oversee the executions of tens of thousands of traitors in America. Sadly everyone will support system" rel="">support this because of their political hatred and philosophical beliefs. Never once stopping to consider what God thinks about it all. 

 

"VIOLENCE FILLED THE EARTH "

 

I don't follow Trump very closely and haven't seen any reliable third party reporting of that statement.

A simple search shows only the fanatic anti-Trump rags with related stories, apparently all coming from a Rolling Stones article quoting "three anonymous sources".

I would think that would be front page headlines around the world if he actually said it. I don't doubt he said something that could have easily been misinterpreted.

To be honest, I wish we could get away with executions of traitors.

But then, we would need honest and fair courts before anyone is put to death.

America has NEVER had a system based on justice.

We don't even have a reward system based on proper "justice" meted out throughout  the year, instead the judges and prosecutors are given a monitory bonus based on the number and type of convictions, when combined with their immunity from telling lies and withholding evidence to obtain those convictions, we've evolved to the system you see today, where anyone with "authority" and an agenda can do whatever they please.

I digress.

Saying "everyone" will support mass executions appears to include myself, and I was never asked.

I take exception to that, especially since that is not my position.

I do support Capitol punishment for those politicians who gleefully sent kids to die for the politicians own financial gain, but they are few, with most others simply agreeing to go along to get support for some public project in their domain.

There are fanatics in every corner of the universe, but judging everyone by the actions of a few has never been acceptable.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

Saying "everyone" will support system" rel="">support mass executions appears to include myself, and I was never asked.

I take exception to that,

I'm notorious for making blanket statements when I know that not everyone fits the bill. I'll try to be more specific in the future. 

 

But already here we've had two chime in supporting mass execution of traitors, as they see it. Nevertheless, like you I've studied history and understand full well that "Justice" is not something that this nation was founded in. In fact Justice has always been in the hands of those in power. Thus real Justice is nothing more than a matter of one's perspective. 

 

I'd like to say that it was not my intention to derail the theme of this thread. And so along the theme of your original post, I'd like to offer the following video. 

Please everyone try to understand that Glenn makes a sincere assessment of current affairs but in, "my opinion", God is the only one in control. Thus Jesus should be what our main focus  truly is. 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'm notorious for making blanket statements when I know that not everyone fits the bill. I'll try to be more specific in the future. 

 

But already here we've had two chime in supporting mass execution of traitors, as they see it. Nevertheless, like you I've studied history and understand full well that "Justice" is not something that this nation was founded in. In fact Justice has always been in the hands of those in power. Thus real Justice is nothing more than a matter of one's perspective. 

 

I'd like to say that it was not my intention to derail the theme of this thread. And so along the theme of your original post, I'd like to offer the following video. 

Please everyone try to understand that Glenn makes a sincere assessment of current affairs but in, "my opinion", God is the only one in control. Thus Jesus should be what our main focus  truly is. 

 

 

 

No worries my friend.

I agree, obviously, that Jesus should be our focus.

After all, isn't that the very meaning of Christian?

I'm guilty of allowing my passion to influence my gut reflex reaction, only to wish I had thought something out a little longer before making a statement.

That said, I have a difficult time separating when it's time to turn the other cheek, or time to make a stand.

It was very difficult to restrain from meeting violence with same, especially when attacked by antifa at the capitol in Washington during protests.

Fortunately I was mostly left alone, as those thugs only pick on frail looking men, or women, and they chose their targets when no one else is close by, so they can get away before getting knocked out.

I came to a crossroad where I either had to carry for protection or quit going, and just stayed home.

There are daily demonstrations where people are targeted by paid instigators.

Seeing the police do nothing unless someone steps in to help the victim only instills anger and frustration.

The civil war has been brewing for years, the radical left has a well oiled machine,  with apps they recruit and pay demonstrators, other apps they mobilize ground support, distribute fireworks, vests, helmets, signs, food, and busses, all paid for with dark money.

Seeing all the organized fanatic anti-American opposition at work in the field is so very eye opening.

I honestly do not believe we will pray ourselves out of it.

I would be ecstatic to one day admit I am wrong.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.