Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hot rumour or hot Intel you decide

zantac

Thanks Zantac for sharing!!! Sounds like GREAT intel to me!!!!

My RV speaks for itself....Christmas in September!!!

(I took this picture on our way back home from our Sunday dinner and DINAR "round-table discussion."

There were 2 of these RVs behind us on I75...with their marquee scrolling, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

(I don't normally take my camera to the restaurant!!!)

HappyHolidays100_1212.jpg

Edited by Inside Track
  • Upvote 1

Well many know me on DV for posting news & comments I hope that give the better judgment.

I have something that may be good news but I must say it is only speculation.

If I can explain

I have 7 friends I regularly meet in London on a 3 month basis, wives go shopping we gents get into investment stuff.

5 of the friends are invested in IQD for the last 7 years as I have, 2 have not purchased 1 single IQD until NOW!!!

Well here goes, the non invested 2 didn’t buy IQD as they believe that it would be cash invested over a long term that could be spent or placed in a better basket, trust me they have many fingers in many pies & as yet not invested in anything that has not made a very sound return.

We met on Thursday to talk & the 2 that have no IQD have now purchased 10 million IQD each I have seen the notes in person so I know this isn’t BS.

I obviously asked why now & the response was a little up lifting

“On or around the 17th of September the KWD will rise slightly to compensate for a significant chance in a neighbouring countries currency (Iraq)”

“Don’t even think about buying the KWD as you will not have enough purchasing power to make any large profits from a very small rise”

Again I asked why?

“I can tell you that Kuwait wants the RV as bad as anyone else on this boat BUT Kuwait wants to be the front runner on the Middle East market”

Take it for what its worth I am only sharing what I have been told.

Just to confirm a small detail the 2 friends that have just purchased IQD are in the oil industries, 1 is the operations manager for a European company, the other research coordinator for an international Company.

Would love to give you the names & so on but you would Google them, from that point onwards my friends would cut me out of any info that may be passed on.

Just not worth the risk. ;)

SO DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE GETTHE FEELING WE MAY BE LOOKING AT A 3 .00 SOMETHING RATE?

JUDGUNG FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT? IF THE KWD IS ALREADY AT A 3 PLUS RATE MAYBE IT WILL RISE SLIGHTLY TO KEEPS IT'S LEAD IF THEY KNOW THE IQD IS GONNA POP IN THE 3 .00 RANGE?

SO DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE GETTHE FEELING WE MAY BE LOOKING AT A 3 .00 SOMETHING RATE?

JUDGUNG FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT? IF THE KWD IS ALREADY AT A 3 PLUS RATE MAYBE IT WILL RISE SLIGHTLY TO KEEPS IT'S LEAD IF THEY KNOW THE IQD IS GONNA POP IN THE 3 .00 RANGE?

I have a strong feeling it will be at 3 or over!!!

Thanks for the post ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only hope it's over $3 .... but I will still accept the possible rate of $2.65 as a middle ground rate ( as long as we get a decent spread rather quickly .)

Your buddies info fits into everything else that's going on right now, with a possible GOI agreement in sight and the 13th of September ( the announce date for exechange rates from the UN) looming , this might really be our " Last Waltz!" :lol:

Thanks for the great uplifting post Zantac ! :twothumbs:

Edited by Uncle Barkie

JUDGING FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT? IF THE KWD IS ALREADY AT A 3 PLUS RATE MAYBE IT WILL RISE SLIGHTLY TO KEEPS IT'S LEAD IF THEY KNOW THE IQD IS GONNA POP IN THE 3 .00 RANGE?

I believe that is very possable, kuwait wants to be on at least equal playing fields. Now I know I;m gonna have some Happy Days Dreams.lol