Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq under Rothschild Ownership?

Eddinar

You're getting warmer...warmer...warmer...

Got to this website

http://www.analysis-news.com/

Read Money and War, Parts I,II,III,& IV

PS: You are right about Panama. Very good place to protect you wealth...if it's done right, do your home work!!

I've heard great things about banking in Panama...great things...and the golf courses are primo...

B)

Amazingly, most people do not even know there is a select group of a few people who control all the monies in the entire world. They have for centuries, and will continue to do so. When you stop and think about it, and finally accept certain distasteful facts, like the fact that wars are good for the economy, they drain off the excess population, etc., suddenly that huge lightbulb over your head goes off and you see everything in a totally different way. Whenever there is something financially devestating in the world, you can rest assured that someone somewhere is taking advantage of it and making money. Those people are indeed the Bilderburg people, the Rothschilds and the rest of the so called "Illuminati". The sad part about it is that these people have been in control for so long now and are so entrenched it is virtually impossible to single them out for identity or do anything to stop them. The entire world's economy is controlled by a handful of men ( and probably women) sitting around a board room table playing poker. Only the poker chips they use are countries and human lives. They have no morality whatsoever, therefore no guilt, no feelings no nothing except the love of the power which money obtains. Think about this a moment: with all the supposedly recent discoveries and theories about abiotic oil, do you really think the powers that be would allow that knowledge to overnight turn the oil money into nothing? They have the power to create false value...that is why it has been touted all these years that oil is "fossil" fuel, when in fact it may not, and indeed is likely NOT fossil fuel at all and in limited supply like they claim, but an abundant renewable resource that will never run out. Makes you kind of go hmmmm, doesn't it?

dr-evil.jpg

PS: You are right about Panama. Very good place to protect you wealth...if it's done right, do your home work!!

**Panama is no longer a safe haven when it comes to banking. Their IBC's and PIF's are still solid vehicles for asset protection, but Panama does have Tax Information Exchange Agreement's (TIEA) with the USA now. I believe this came into effect last November.

http://www.oecd.org/...1_1_1_1,00.html

Panama Banks Oddities – Many Panama banks are as a generalrule are not opening accounts for people from the USA, Russian Federation,Africa (except South Africa) and many other countries. Some Panama banks willstill open accounts for Americans. Other banks in Panama request people to signwaivers of bank secrecy and report financial information to taxationauthorities in other countries. Some banks require two years of tax returns,financial statements and other invasive information. Panama banks will NOTissue and credit or debit card to a corporate or foundation account. This comesfrom the banking superintendent. The person needs to open a personal accountand get the card issued in their personal name. They do not issue any card inthe name of a corporation or foundation.

Panama Banks Require Bank Reference Letters (SuspiciousTransactions)– The Panama banks all require at least one bank reference letter.Contrary to what our competitors like to write this can be construed as asuspicious transaction in many countries. Those knocking this comment generallyare unable to open bank accounts for people without the bank reference letters.The banks are not going to tell you that the reference letter request is asuspicious transaction. It is a no brainer that you want the letter to open anoffshore bank account.

A lot of banks have stopped issuing these bank referenceletters for this reason. They do not want to keep doing the paperwork relatedto these bank reference letters and suspicious transaction reports. Why elsewould the bank not want to write a five-minute letter for you? We prefer ourclients to avoid obtaining bank reference letters at all. The Panama bank hasto call the bank issuing the bank reference letter and speak to the person whosigned the letter. You better believe the person at the bank that wrote theletter will make a notation of the verification call somewhere in the records.We have other banking options where such a letter is not required (Hong Kong,Belize, etc). Some banks require two or even three bank reference letters inPanama.

Panama Banks Require ID Documents to be Apostilled – It isuncommon to see an offshore bank require documents to be notarized and thenApostilled. The Apostilles in the USA work for the State Government. They aregenerally in the Department of State for that State. Again they will want toknow what the Apostille is being used for. Think suspicious transaction. Incountries other than USA the Apostille is a private party like a notary. Noneof the banks outside of Panama will ask for an apostille.

Panama Bank Customer Service – Panama Bank customer servicegenerally is not what is expected of a bank by people from North America,Europe and Asia. First off Panama is a Spanish-speaking nation. The bankemployees may or may not speak English. Then the amount of English they speakcan vary. Their online banking is most often in Spanish. The customer servicepeople are in the habit of seeing people live in the bank. They will not answerthe phone while they are with a person in that this is considered to be rude.Often there will be three or four people waiting to see the customer supportperson. Thus forget the phone.

Emails may or may not get answered. You must rely on theonline banking to see if a wire came in or was sent out. For some this is ok,for others they get upset. Hong Kong and Belize have English as their officiallanguage. There customer support is similar to North America or Europe. Theonline banking is in English. With Hong Kong and Belize you can bank inmultiple currencies while Panama is on the USD. To learn more about Hong Kongbanking go here:

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/28/49/46569716.pdf

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

Well back in the day, Mr Roth came back and told everyone that nepoline won the war, knowing they deff. him...See Roth was a 2nd lut? in the millary at that time, By doing so, the market crashed 95-98% and guess who bought it up when that happened??? They find the fact to be false and the stock rebound...They own most of America and most of Europe. We never got away from the English....Henec who O is making this a non-demo country......Our pres, r picked way before a dang election, and if you people belive that your vote counts, then you have alot of self eduction to do.....Go Rv...SO if what you posted is true, im all for it, because that family along with the Rock family are all about money and POWER>>>>>>

Excuse me for saying this but.

DANG ? Who is Nepoline? What is a second Lut? Did you mean LEUT..?. Belive or believe? lastly alot or a lot?

I recall when I had to actually look words up in a dictionary. Now there is spell check. The written word can be powerful... Especially when viewed by those of less fortunate circumstances or no desire to actually learn or investigate the source of their knowledge.

Peace :blink:

And switch to JUDAISM.

OH NO! PLEASE anything but that! Dont tell them that. LOL

Too funny. Ever see the skit on SNL with Eddy Murphy when he makes himself white and walks into a Bank for money and how they treat him?

Reminds me of some of the interpretations people think of here. TOO FUNNY! :D

So you personally know each member of the Rothschilds is a devout Jew?

Kinda reminds me of some of the posts from angry muslims on the internet that claim Christians were behind the Crusades! LMAO

Ahhhhh, Now you get what I am saying sir! Thank you... If I misunderstood you I sincerely appologize.

Peace

Edited by imgesing

This is a thread I found that I am bumping up I guess the Rothschild do have connections with dinars, if they have big Judiasm connections, that makes sense, because I heard a ton of people in Isreal own dinar. GO DINARR!

Dont tell anyone but I think jews are all aliens controling your thoughts. LOL

They own the banks and entertainment industry and the world economics. They are less than .05 percent of the US population let alone the world and they are in control.

LOL PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK! INCREDIBLE B.S.!!! This is the oldest bunch of crazy anti semetic garbage that has been floating around the world a very long time. Cant we blame the mexicans or Chineese?

Always need a scape goat and might as well be the Jews. Let's not say jews though. Let's call it the let me think... Zionists. That way we can point to the jews with out saying it directly. We can even say the Bush family are Zionists. LOL

Sorry if this upsets some of you due to pointing out the joke in this type of nonsense.

I believe that some VERY powerful people are controling things in this world. I also strongly believe they are not going to be as known as the Rothchilds or even Soros. That is IMHO.

It is however easier to simply blame the JEWS for everything happening. Let's blame all muslims for those who are radical. I could write a list right now a mile long of people to blame and the truth is harder for you to accept. Point the finger at yourself before you point it outward. In the end it is the only direction that matters.

• Upvote 3

Well back in the day, Mr Roth came back and told everyone that nepoline won the war, knowing they deff. him...See Roth was a 2nd lut? in the millary at that time, By doing so, the market crashed 95-98% and guess who bought it up when that happened??? They find the fact to be false and the stock rebound...They own most of America and most of Europe. We never got away from the English....Henec who O is making this a non-demo country......Our pres, r picked way before a dang election, and if you people belive that your vote counts, then you have alot of self eduction to do.....Go Rv...SO if what you posted is true, im all for it, because that family along with the Rock family are all about money and POWER>>>>>>

See link below. Read the "Legend" part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild

Rothchild is just another term for Soros, Bilderberg, NWO, UN. They are all one & the same.

Less than 50 people control the entire world economy & world banking. hey are not about to give it up any time soon.

Everyone talks about the top 1%. What about the top 50 individuals?

The RV will happent when they say it will happen & not a moment too soon. Shabibi was appointed by all the above.

Dont tell anyone but I think jews are all aliens controling your thoughts. LOL

They own the banks and entertainment industry and the world economics. They are less than .05 percent of the US population let alone the world and they are in control.

LOL PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK! INCREDIBLE B.S.!!! This is the oldest bunch of crazy anti semetic garbage that has been floating around the world a very long time. Cant we blame the mexicans or Chineese?

Always need a scape goat and might as well be the Jews. Let's not say jews though. Let's call it the let me think... Zionists. That way we can point to the jews with out saying it directly. We can even say the Bush family are Zionists. LOL

Sorry if this upsets some of you due to pointing out the joke in this type of nonsense.

I believe that some VERY powerful people are controling things in this world. I also strongly believe they are not going to be as known as the Rothchilds or even Soros. That is IMHO.

It is however easier to simply blame the JEWS for everything happening. Let's blame all muslims for those who are radical. I could write a list right now a mile long of people to blame and the truth is harder for you to accept. Point the finger at yourself before you point it outward. In the end it is the only direction that matters.

What is "controling"? you used the word twice and I don't understand:-/ You mean "controlling"? I'm guessing your spell check is terrible too:-/

control (third-person singular simple present controls, present participle controlling, simple past and past participle controlled)

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi National Accord

While still recovering in hospital from the attack, Allawi started organising an opposition network to work against the government of Saddam Hussein. Through the 1980s he built this network, recruiting Iraqis while traveling as a businessman and for the UNDP.

After reading about this allawi dude. I noticed that even Wiki has spelling problems.... It's okay, If we were all perfect it would be boring!

The Iraqi National Accord

While still recovering in hospital from the attack, Allawi started organising an opposition network to work against the government of Saddam Hussein. Through the 1980s he built this network, recruiting Iraqis while traveling as a businessman and for the UNDP.

After reading about this allawi dude. I noticed that even Wiki has spelling problems.... It's okay, If we were all perfect it would be boring!

IMAGINE THAT!

The nation of Panama is missing from the list, and they supposedly have a private and secure banking system with no info exchange treaties with the US or anyone else. Interesting.

***///

Indeedy, and have always considered ourselves 'The Switzerland of Latin America'... now u know. ;)

Panama may be one of my ex-pat destinations

****////

You may be well advised to do so.

Altos del Maria, high, cool, lovely. ;)

See ya there! B):wave:

*****/////

Just googleup 'Ex-Pats in Panama, R.P.'.....

SO friendly, especially for Seniors.

And hey, Ruben Blades just rocks the place!

Glad to see some are finally catching on! Ever hear about the 1%? Uh huh!

Amazingly, most people do not even know there is a select group of a few people who control all the monies in the entire world. They have for centuries, and will continue to do so. When you stop and think about it, and finally accept certain distasteful facts, like the fact that wars are good for the economy, they drain off the excess population, etc., suddenly that huge lightbulb over your head goes off and you see everything in a totally different way. Whenever there is something financially devestating in the world, you can rest assured that someone somewhere is taking advantage of it and making money. Those people are indeed the Bilderburg people, the Rothschilds and the rest of the so called "Illuminati". The sad part about it is that these people have been in control for so long now and are so entrenched it is virtually impossible to single them out for identity or do anything to stop them. The entire world's economy is controlled by a handful of men ( and probably women) sitting around a board room table playing poker. Only the poker chips they use are countries and human lives. They have no morality whatsoever, therefore no guilt, no feelings no nothing except the love of the power which money obtains. Think about this a moment: with all the supposedly recent discoveries and theories about abiotic oil, do you really think the powers that be would allow that knowledge to overnight turn the oil money into nothing? They have the power to create false value...that is why it has been touted all these years that oil is "fossil" fuel, when in fact it may not, and indeed is likely NOT fossil fuel at all and in limited supply like they claim, but an abundant renewable resource that will never run out. Makes you kind of go hmmmm, doesn't it?

• Upvote 2

Rothchild is just another term for Soros, Bilderberg, NWO, UN. They are all one & the same.

Less than 50 people control the entire world economy & world banking. hey are not about to give it up any time soon.

Everyone talks about the top 1%. What about the top 50 individuals?

The RV will happent when they say it will happen & not a moment too soon. Shabibi was appointed by all the above.

****///

Ruh-Roh, Shaggy!, Illuminati Alert! :o

Rothschild ... Red Shield ... shouldn't surprise us. I was told a slightly different story regarding Napoleon Bonaparte utilizing cutting edge technology for the day ( a telescope and a signal across the English Channel and a phony whisperer) but needless to say they financed everything ... why would we assume that they didn't keep a piece in the deal?

Thanks for the post!

Long time no see/read. Hope all is well doc! I thought you gave up. Do you still feel good about our dinar? I know I trust your opinion. So many new names on here, I don't read as much anymore, but an opinion from, I will take. So what's up doc?

***///

Indeedy, and have always considered ourselves 'The Switzerland of Latin America'... now u know. ;)

****////

You may be well advised to do so.

Altos del Maria, high, cool, lovely. ;)

See ya there! B):wave:

*****/////

Just googleup 'Ex-Pats in Panama, R.P.'.....

SO friendly, especially for Seniors.

And hey, Ruben Blades just rocks the place!

Hi Sgt - sent you a post on your profile. Would love to discuss your experiences of moving there! (And thanks for the link - I'll check it out.

What is "controling"? you used the word twice and I don't understand:-/ You mean "controlling"? I'm guessing your spell check is terrible too:-/

control (third-person singular simple present controls, present participle controlling, simple past and past participle controlled)

LOL

Thanks for pointing that out to me... I love to learn and grow as a person. I am not opposed to the possibility of being wrong... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose that is what separates me from some. :);):D

For the record, I dont have any personal issue with the thought of few in control.

I do have issue with some of the conspiracy theories, name dropping with out proof... Etc.

Yet what erks me the most is to pin most of our economic issues on a group... any group... especially with out proof. It shows me some pure hate and PRE JUDGING with out facts.

Our society surely has a long way to go.

Peace

• Upvote 2