Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 5/31/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article "The Iraqi Central Bank: The dinar is our national currency, and there is no need to deal in dollars" Quote "The members of the Iraqi Dinar support Committee are communicating with the security services to implement the instructions of the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank to support the dinar, stabilize the exchange rate, and prevent informal dealings because there is no need to deal in dollars in Iraq." :twothumbs:

Frank26  If we have the budget on the 1st, if we have the POS activated on the 1st, I bet you we'll have the ATMs activated and that would be more powerful than anything else because those ATMs - you know what they got. You know the program, the software. This is all my opinion, nothing more.:drunk:

Walkingstick  The combination of the POS and the ATMs would be good to be released together.  Maybe Thursday..?

Militia Man  Fed-Now was going to be coming out on July 1st but turns out they sped that up to June 1st. That's just in a few days. That's to accommodate the global real-time growth settlements. To me, there's probably no coincidences at this stage of the game. All currencies are going to get affected by this release...Any new exchange rate that has substantial price increase is going to affect the region. It's going to affect the globe...it's powerful. All boats rise with the tide...all of these things are going to happen in a synchronized manner. To me, it's going to be a global event.  I hope I'm right.  I hope we're all part of it because it sure looks like it's really coming to a head...:twothumbs:

Mnt Goat   Article: "IRAQ RAISES ITS GOLD RESERVES BY 2% TO 132.73 TONSWhy is Iraq accumulating all this gold? Are they backing the dinar with it? Are they going on the gold standard in a serious way? I have already given you some proof that they are. This article is just more of the same. :twothumbs:

Sandy Ingram  "This is What Happens the Morning the IQD Increases in Value Against the US Dollar" [Series 2 of 5]  ...The Iraqi Dinar floats to 25 cents to one IQD...Regardless of what the status of exchanging your IQD for USD is, you will want to develop a cough and call in sick...Stay very calm.  Do not text family members, and only tell your spouse if they can be trusted to keep the information a secret...call your boss at work later on in the day and explain that you will be in to work the next day or in two days. YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR DAY JOB UNTIL YOU CAN INVEST YOUR PROFITS AND CREATE A POSITIVE CASH FLOW FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. If you do anything else, you are in the fast lane to going broke. [Series 2 of 5]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Fed-Now was going to be coming out on July 1st but turns out they sped that up to June 1st. That's just in a few days. That's to accommodate the global real-time growth settlements. To me, there's probably no coincidences at this stage of the game. All currencies are going to get affected by this release...Any new exchange rate that has substantial price increase is going to affect the region. It's going to affect the globe...it's powerful. All boats rise with the tide...all of these things are going to happen in a synchronized manner. To me, it's going to be a global event.  I hope I'm right.  I hope we're all part of it because it sure looks like it's really coming to a head...

correct...fednow has been sped up up but will go now where this is deep state and cabal propaganda...they do NOT have the gold.....TRUMP has the gold locked up in cheyene mountain...The major exporting countries all know that the fednow CBDC is NOT gold backed is a Fake....they will NOT deal....only way is a gold backed new treasury note and digital payment system NOT a CBDC....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Sandy Ingram  "This is What Happens the Morning the IQD Increases in Value Against the US Dollar" [Series 2 of 5]  ...The Iraqi Dinar floats to 25 cents to one IQD...Regardless of what the status of exchanging your IQD for USD is

this tell me that Sandy being one of the smartest in that group doesnt even know the rate!!!!!!! it could be a full reinstatement as per original plan.....or sandy could be right......

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

this tell me that Sandy being one of the smartest in that group doesnt even know the rate!!!!!!! it could be a full reinstatement as per original plan.....or sandy could be right......

Agree.  Nobody knows the date & rate.

We won't know until it actually happens & goes viral.

• Pow! 1

Frank26  If we have the budget on the 1st, if we have the POS activated on the 1st, I bet you we'll have the ATMs activated and that would be more powerful than anything else because those ATMs - you know what they got. You know the program, the software. This is all my opinion, nothing more.:drunk:

What happended Frankie...Last week you almost guaranteed it would happen by the end of May.

Then the end of April & then the end of March.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, This is another dead year! Hopefully we will see the IQD RV/RI in the 1st qt of 2024! :cowboy2:

Yeah if I didn't keep my emotions in check I would feel regretful for investing in this currency. The first time I decide to invest & it's the strangest one out here. I'm taking a pause starting next month!

• Upvote 2