Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CDT - 5/30/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Question: "Have they stated which notes will coexist with the new small categories?"  All of them will coexist. :twothumbs:

MarkZ  So I am trying to keep myself reined in with this news today...It’s exciting …hope it plays out...I am hearing that this month is still very much in the target.  Meaning there is a possibility of notifications and announcements tomorrow...That is the rumor. I am stunned at the number of well connected sources that believe this is accurate today. From the number of communications I have received (from where, your imagination..?) :drunk: …tonight may be an interesting night on the boards. There is a very concerted effort to make this happen. I have a lot of excited bankers as well. Hope this is accurate…the chatter is through the roof. :violin:

Sandy Ingram  "This is What Happens the Morning the IQD Increases in Value Against the US Dollar" [Series 1 of 5 ...The Iraqi Dinar floats to 25 cents to one IQD.  It is not unreasonable to think that you could wake up one morning and this be the case! ...Your first task would be finding out where you can exchange your IQD for greenbacks. The bad news is you may have to travel to the Middle East to trade your Dinars.  Or, the good news is the banks in the United States will exchange your IQD for USD. [Series 1 of 5]:tiphat:

Henig  Article: "In one day Central Bank of Iraq boosts gold reserves by about 2%" Quote: "the Central Bank Mazen Sabah revealed that Iraq bought 2.5 tons of bullion on Thursday, bringing its reserves to 132.73 tons, pointing out that the strategy aims to obtain more gold in the second half of the year...Iraq resumed gold purchases in 2022 after a four-year hiatus as part of a program to diversify its foreign assets of about $100 billion". :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

And how on this earth, if a countries $$ is international, do you believe you have to travel to that country to cash in? Much less get on a plane without losing it all to corrupt people that would/will confiscate it? Geesh!…these people!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

54 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

And how on this earth, if a countries $$ is international, do you believe you have to travel to that country to cash in? Much less get on a plane without losing it all to corrupt people that would/will confiscate it? Geesh!…these people!!

yep...wowzer

25 minutes ago, MommaMia said:
25 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

Adam M is suppose to furnish us where to go as soon as RV takes place. 

$.25 interesting where did we see this rate at? I have not heard or seen anything on this.

This is an old, recycled rumor from 15 years ago when TerryK ruled the Dinar rumor section.

TerryK lives even today from his prison cell.  His legacy marches on.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

This is an old, recycled rumor from 15 years ago when TerryK ruled the Dinar rumor section.

TerryK lives even today from his prison cell.  His legacy marches on.

TerryK, thats a name I havent heard in a long time. He once predicted 1 IQD = 7.7 USD$

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

How did you know if it floats to 25 cents? Who told you that?

Come on people YOU are not reading what this Sandy is saying in her comments. It is not unreasonable to think that you could wake up one morning and this be the case,  This is just a dream or prediction she is saying. You could put any numbers in her predication ok change to 10 cents or change to 75 cents or use 2 dollars . Get my point read what she saying It is not unreasonable to think. Remember Adam had said could go to 10 cents years ago. This is no big deal 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Come on people YOU are not reading what this Sandy is saying in her comments. It is not unreasonable to think that you could wake up one morning and this be the case,  This is just a dream or prediction she is saying. You could put any numbers in her predication ok change to 10 cents or change to 75 cents or use 2 dollars . Get my point read what she saying It is not unreasonable to think. Remember Adam had said could go to 10 cents years ago. This is no big deal 

I get your point. Thanks for reminding me.  Sometimes , I just get too much excited when reading about the rate ( 25 cents ) and I don't pay too much attention about the rest of it that has nothing to do with the rate.

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

correct sandy is NOT the enemy...

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I get your point. Thanks for reminding me.  Sometimes , I just get too much excited when reading about the rate ( 25 cents ) and I don't pay too much attention about the rest of it that has nothing to do with the rate.

rvmydinar   At this point I would be happy to see 25 cents to start out  and wait for increase of dinar rate

• Upvote 2