Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PEDOPHILES RULE OUR WORLD

Truth Justice ™
@SpartaJustice

PEDOPHILES RULE OUR WORLD: Elites who rule our world also control all the major Pedophile rings in the world with the assistance of the CIA. Presidents, Senators, Congressmen, Royal Bloodlines, Actors, Elites are all involved in the child sex trafficking of 2 million children.

Former Veteran Central Intelligence Officer (CIA) Whistleblower confirms the existence of a global Elite Pedophile ring operating behind the scenes at the highest levels in our society.

Jeffrey Epstein a convicted known child sex trafficking criminal had dealings with the people listed below, there are over 2000 names, this is just a few. Many of these people engaged in child sex trafficking or were engaged in a blackmail operation and pedophilia.

The Royal Family, Prince Andrew, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton 26 flight trips, Hillarious Clinton, Ehud Barak, former Israeli prime minister, Leon Botstein, president of Bard College, William Burns, CIA director, Noam Chomsky, Terje Rød-Larsen, noted ex-diplomat, Joshua Cooper Ramo, a FedEx board member, Ariane de Rothschild, chairwoman of Edmond de Rothschild Group.

Goldman Sachs general counsel, Lawrence Summers, Alan Dershowitz, Emmy Taylor, Sarah Kellen, Eva Dubin, Glen Dubin, Jean Luc Brunel, Nadia Marcinkova, Marvin Minsky, Henry Jarecki, Naomi Campbell, Ron Eppinger, Stephen Hawking, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker.

Kathryn Ruemmler was the former White House counsel under President Barack Obama who reportedly had dozens of meetings with Epstein after her White House service.

John Podesta Email:
"I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the taxpayer money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?"

What is Pizzagate? Find out the truth from an award winning author and 20 year professional journalist who investigated the deep dark secrets of the evil pedophile child sex trafficking world involved in the rape, torture and trafficking of innocent children.

Why hasn't the FBI or the Department of Justice investigated or arrested any of the people involved with Jeffrey Epstein? Because this Elite Pedophile child sex trafficking criminal enterprise is at the highest level of our society. It is up to us the people and the local law enforcement agencies to save these children.

Child sex trafficking is the fastest growing international crime network the word has ever seen. It has already passed the illegal arms trade and soon it is going to pass the drug trade, because you can only sell a bag of cocaine one time, but a child you can sell five to ten times a day.

Children are the most vulnerable, loving and trusting of all human beings and evil is taking advantage of this. We must destroy this Elite Pedophile ring and bring them to justice.  It is our duty as humanity to share this important truth with the world and protect our innocent children from these predators at all costs.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1659266933672353792

https://twitter.com/i/status/1660351345415553027

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661831485676986387

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Wow, I can feel that once you cross these powerful people, you'll follow Epstein. However, God is more power with prayers and actions, nothing will stop God.  In addition, I believe in Karma and their Karma will follow them to  pay them back worst. No one runs away from their Karma, good or bad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, jaybake said:

Wow, I can feel that once you cross these powerful people, you'll follow Epstein.

I have read that there are about 2,000 pulling the strings.

For the life of me I can not figure out how they continue to pull it off...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1