Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions @ 6:55 PM MDT - 5/27/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "Planning: Items in the budget to address the impact of the dollar exchange rate" Quote: "The Ministry of Planning revealed that the budget for the current year includes new items that address the impact of changing the exchange rates of the US dollar on the Iraqi citizen.'' COMBINE THIS ARTICLE WITH THE FACT THAT THEY WANT TO ALSO INTRODUCE LOWER NOTES BELOW A 250, THEN WE HAVE A NEW EXCHANGE RATE AND A NEW NATIONAL CURRENCY.

Pimpy  Don't get caught up in the hype. There is no in-country/out-of-country exchange rate. There's no in-country free-floating exchange rate/out-of-counry fixed exchange rate.  No.  It's the same all the way around. Just hang tight. Don't be impatient. IMO it's going to increase in value...I do believe we'll see a very healthy change in the exchange rate over the next couple years...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

next couple years!!??  Ahh, I need it to be this year and I need it to be large if you know what I mean.  I know Iraq will eventually be a very powerful and rich country.  But, some of us have been holding our IQD for years and years!  Go RV!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

And now for the Outrageous claim of RayRen:

RayRen98  MOST RECENT ANTICIPATED OPENING RATES AS PER RAY DONG .47...

DINAR 3.81...

This anticipated rate claim has no basis in fact, just his opinion..! :drunk:RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

And now for the Outrageous claim of RayRen:

RayRen98  MOST RECENT ANTICIPATED OPENING RATES AS PER RAY DONG .47...

DINAR 3.81...

This anticipated rate claim has no basis in fact, just his opinion..! :drunk:RON 

Had to go back to May, 2011 to find a post about a prophecy a missionary named George Robinson gave about the dinar.  He also said silver would go way up in value.  I always think about that this time of year.

"Dinar will revalue at $3.87 to $3.89 (His Prediction) End of May 29th or June 1st."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

ya can think but i think father GOD is going to break the gates of hell thats held us and give us his blessings soon!  im just a man, been through alot and my spirit is as good as anyones!  dont give up! his words never retun void! my kingjames version says! be blessed! its coming! oh yes! love ya all!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1