Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't know if this question has been addressed.

Again, I don't know if this question has been addressed. I have heard the rumor that the mechanism for the IQD to rv, float or otherwise, was in the 3 year budget proposal that's being negotiated. I also heard that in this budget has a mechanism that the rate will be the rate, and that when the budget is passed that this rate won't be able to be changed for 5 years. Are either questions true or false ? What say you DV-land people ?

On 5/24/2023 at 1:59 PM, new york kevin said:

Again, I don't know if this question has been addressed. I have heard the rumor that the mechanism for the IQD to rv, float or otherwise, was in the 3 year budget proposal that's being negotiated. I also heard that in this budget has a mechanism that the rate will be the rate, and that when the budget is passed that this rate won't be able to be changed for 5 years. Are either questions true or false ? What say you DV-land people ?

BS because the rate and price of oil can change at anytime in the 3 years and that was part of many agreement that had to be made....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Thanks Screwball. I was figuring the same as you. Its just that over the last 17 years we have seen some crazier things than what I asked about come out of the GOI.

i remember seeing this in a recent article because there was a lot of discussion in iraq regarding the fact that the budget can change based on oil price and dollar rate

• Thanks 1