Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM CDT - 5/22/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "The Iraqi Stock Exchange achieves the first place in the Arab world in terms of daily trading volume and rate" Quote: "the Iraqi Stock Exchange achieved the first place as the best market in daily trading (trading volume) and the daily average number of shares traded for the year 2022:twothumbs:

MarkZ  Article: Budget 2023-politial consensus and parliamentary disagreement  - when will it pass?” The people in Iraq want to know when the budget will pass. They want you to know they are meeting over the next few days and they are going to grind through the budgetary process. Personally I think this is all show and they have already approved it. And for whatever reason they are trying to buy a few more days before they let it go. The question is WHY? That’s the question I am asking myself.

Frank26  Article: "Economist: The Central Bank is working on issuing new cash... and warns of a commodity catastrophe". THE NEW NATIONAL CURRENCY IN LOWER DENOMINATIONS WILL AVOID A CATASTROPHE! :twothumbs:

Walkingstick  This transition from USDs to IQDs in the country of Iraq can only work with a different exchange rate. The program rate is being officially removed.

Nader From The Mid East   I'm upset. I got bad news for you guys. I'm really heart broken. It is what it is. The truth hurts. The reality is very painful. There's no rate change in the budget. There's no RV's happening tomorrow or this week with the budget. I'm sad but what do you want to do. It's life. The good news on the budget, there's no law can stop the RV...In the budget they put this law they can change the exchange rate anytime...I want to be 100% wrong believe me.  I hope I'm wrong...I think it's gonna be good though.  It's gonna be good.  Let's see what going on...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 11:45 PM MDT:

Frank26   I'm excited to see what's going to happen. IMO once that budget comes out it's like busting open a piñata. It's like busting open a cornucopia. We're going to have a lot of information given to usIt's very valuable in understanding where they're at with a monetary reform. Shoot, it might actually give us the new exchange rate...(Wrong...the rate is NOT in the budget according to Nader & others. Wishful thinking Frankie..!)

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East   I'm upset. I got bad news for you guys. I'm really heart broken. It is what it is. The truth hurts. The reality is very painful. There's no rate change in the budget. There's no RV's happening tomorrow or this week with the budget. I'm sad but what do you want to do. It's life. The good news on the budget, there's no law can stop the RV...In the budget they put this law they can change the exchange rate anytime...I want to be 100% wrong believe me.  I hope I'm wrong...I think it's gonna be good though.  It's gonna be good.  Let's see what going on..

NADER is a flog!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I realized after watching his videos, that he constantly double talks and gives himself an out so he isn't accountable per say for his predictions. " It will be a good change this week, it's coming guys, but I'm not sure though so maybe not this week".  Anyways I realized that he is just reading the same articles we read but uses the fact he was born and raised in Iraq as his credentials to say his intel is on point.  Honestly outside of DV the only "guru" I'd listen to is MM. Solely because of his delivery and how he provides factual info straight from the articles. It's just a better visual presentation which I enjoy. Nothing more and nothing less. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3