Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Qi cards temporarily disabled

NEPatriotsFan1

@Luigi1absolutely agree!! Seems like tons of confusing things going on all at once. But I'm focusing on what they have said especially during Ramadan and the weeks after. " The dinar is stronger ". 

"Change is Imminent "  and my favorite,

" Ban all USD from being used".  I will focus on the good and positive outcomes. We are very close!! If anything it seems they are stalling... why? Could be the US debt ceiling dance going on in Washington. We shall see. GO RV/RI 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Luigi1 &  @chris2028.... I have to agree with you both. I would love a straight out rv/ ri but even if it would just keep moving I would be happy

Yes indeed! In the lifespan of this Dinar Journey we have never seen this many things coinciding at the same time. I remember we would dream of the days they would ban the USD and only use the IQD or just in general talk about the IQD in a positive manner. And here we are. Whether they come out and just RV/RI, or simply begin to do a float, I will be happy either way. At the end of the day the people of Iraq deserve this. Enough is enough! Go RV/RI!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The Iraqi Central Bank denied issuing any decision regarding stopping electronic payment cards

Central Bank of Iraq
 May 22, 2023 03:48 PM
Mubasher: The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, today, Monday, that no decision has been issued regarding stopping electronic payment cards, while indicating the tendency to prepare a strategy for dealing with international organizations to enhance financial inclusion.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Khalaf, told the Iraqi News Agency, "INA": "The Central Bank has not issued any decision to stop electronic payment cards, rather it encourages their use inside and outside Iraq instead of the citizen taking the dollar outside Iraq. He can use the card for purchases." ".   

He pointed out that "there are many challenges facing the Central Bank, including the development of the financial sector, the exchange rate and its stability, electronic payment and increasing financial inclusion, all of which are major challenges and goals," noting that "this needs the efforts of the private sector to achieve stability for the Central Bank."

He continued, "The Central Bank alone is unable to achieve all its goals in light of the structural imbalance in the Iraqi economy."
He pointed out that "there are continuous efforts made by the Central Bank, through monetary policy measures and meeting merchants' requests to obtain foreign currency in accordance with legal contexts, and therefore the Central Bank uses various monetary policy tools, including the open market currency, the policy rate, and others, to achieve stability." 

He explained that "the Central Bank has integrated infrastructure, and it encourages banks to work with advanced technology, especially electronic payment tools and reduce the use of cash," pointing out that "the Central Bank is working on a special strategy in dealing with international organizations to enhance financial inclusion as a goal." essential to its objectives.

Yesterday, Sunday, the Central Bank issued new instructions regarding prepaid cards.

• Thanks 2

Economical  2023/05/23

Baghdad: morning

Yesterday, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq denied the issuance of any decision regarding stopping electronic payment cards, pointing to the tendency to prepare a strategy for dealing with international organizations to enhance financial inclusion.

The deputy governor of the bank, Ammar Khalaf, said: "The Central Bank has not issued any decision to stop electronic payment cards, but rather it encourages their use inside and outside Iraq instead of the citizen taking the dollar outside Iraq, so he can use the card for purchases."

Khalaf added, "There are many challenges facing the Central Bank, including the development of the financial sector, the exchange rate and its stability, electronic payment and increasing financial inclusion, all of which are major challenges and goals," noting that "this needs the efforts of the private sector to achieve stability for the Central Bank." He continued, "The central bank alone is unable to achieve all its goals in light of the structural imbalance in the Iraqi economy." Khalaf pointed out, "There are continuous efforts made by the Central Bank, through monetary policy measures and meeting merchants' requests to obtain foreign currency in accordance with legal contexts. Therefore, the Central Bank uses various monetary policy tools, including the open market currency, the policy rate, and others, to achieve stability." 

He explained, "The Central Bank has integrated infrastructure, and it encourages banks to work with advanced technology, especially electronic payment tools and reduce the use of cash," noting that "the Central Bank is working on a special strategy in dealing with international organizations to enhance financial inclusion as a goal." essential to its objectives.